Author Topic: Teacher explains the word N-igger  (Read 2514 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Teacher explains the word N-igger
« on: June 08, 2010, 07:19:03 PM »

WOW so the teacher called the boy the way his brothers call him... ??? give me a break, what would happen if he'd call the student a "Kike"? Probably the media will cheer him up.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 07:24:05 PM by Arise Judah »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Teacher explains the word N-igger
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 07:22:38 PM »
[censored] would never ask for a pencil.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »
Schvartzas say the N-word religiously where I live.  The schvartza from the video wants this teacher to lose his job over saying a popular word schvartzas say all day every day socially, in hiphop music, and in movies and by black comedians?  I think the world is getting a little fed up with schvartza double standards.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 11:41:51 PM »
that teacher was either really naive or really ballsy...either way he's right to feel he can use that word n.i.g.g.a ..its basically common language amongst blacks and urban people.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 11:56:05 PM »

"Keeshon" wants an honors english teacher with 20 years of experience to lose his job because he used the word [censored].
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 05:15:55 AM »
need another proof for the double standard of the ni@#ers?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 06:07:59 AM »
   This is an Honors English class?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 06:20:50 AM »
   This is an Honors English class?
yes'btw what is the way between honor and regular english class?
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 07:18:25 AM »

WOW so the teacher called the boy the way his brothers call him... ??? give me a break, what would happen if he'd call the student a "Kike"? Probably the media will cheer him up.
He would get a teacher of the year award.   >:(

I wouldn't want to teach in a school where there are a majority of black students.
First, you would have to fear for your saftey.
Second,  you would have to walk on eggshells.
They be screaming discrimination 24/7.  Could you just imagine trying to keep discipline in your classroom.
You would spend more time defending yourself then teaching.

There are a few other reasons but I'll keep  :-X :yuck: on those.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 07:40:06 AM »
I feel sorry for the teacher.

Offline Joelie

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 09:23:52 AM »
Poor Keshawn seemed utterly traumatized by this :::D. But have no fear my brown friend, "diversity training" cures all in our PC society!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 10:25:42 AM »
A mostly black school would have THAT SMELL permeating everything, not to mention the smell of urine and odd hair products.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 10:26:53 AM »
A mostly black school would have THAT SMELL permeating everything, not to mention the smell of urine and odd hair products.
:::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 10:29:26 AM »

Some people can't smell it, but I'm cursed with the ability.  :'(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 11:05:25 AM »
Thay young [censored] needs to get over himself.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 11:17:58 AM »

Some people can't smell it, but I'm cursed with the ability.  :'(
i hope i don't have the ability to smell it.but i never was close enough to them to notice tthe smell,and it is a good thing.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 11:32:25 AM »
That was one of the things I was keeping mum about.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 11:38:35 AM »
Re:  "...THAT SMELL permeating everything, not to mention the smell of urine and odd hair products."

The French Colonialists of Africa diplomatically referred to it as la fleur de Afrika !

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 11:43:12 AM »
Re:  "...THAT SMELL permeating everything, not to mention the smell of urine and odd hair products."

The French Colonialists of Africa diplomatically referred to it as la fleur de Afrika !

Hilarious... I ought to learn how to pronounce that correctly and they'd never guess what I was talking about. Same thing for Reggins too. They don't know what a Reggin is. They'd probably think you were calling them Reggae.

Yes I figured that!  ;D

i hope i don't have the ability to smell it.but i never was close enough to them to notice tthe smell,and it is a good thing.

It's a little bit odd that you hate blacks so much when you haven't ever been that close to them before. Most people who haven't been around them wonder how people can be so racist toward them.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 11:45:32 AM »

Hilarious... I ought to learn how to pronounce that correctly and they'd never guess what I was talking about. Same thing for Reggins too. They don't know what a Reggin is. They'd probably think you were calling them Reggae.

Yes I figured that!  ;D

It's a little bit odd that you hate blacks so much when you haven't ever been that close to them before. Most people who haven't been around them wonder how people can be so racist toward them.
i was close enough to them to observe their behaviour.but i didn't get close enough to smell them.yuck.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 12:35:43 PM »
Try taking a NYC subway someday. :'(

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 12:36:55 PM »
Try taking a NYC subway someday. :'(
i visited nyc two years ago but i never went to the subway.i prefered the buses,much more safer and comfortable way to travel around.

Moshe92

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 01:52:22 PM »
Keyshawn. I think his name should be changed to כושון.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 01:54:16 PM »
Keyshawn. I think his name should be changed to כושון.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is good.for all of us who don't ubderstand hebrew.kushon in hebrew means the n-word.