Author Topic: OK JTFERS you all have homework to do. Tell Doomberg NO MOSQUE @ GROUND ZERO  (Read 2218 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
(Note: Concerned individuals may e-mail Mayor Michael Bloomberg, call his office at (212) 639-9675 or fax (212) 788-8123.)

Everybody in the city, out of the city I don't care. NO TO A MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO.  Let me know which one of you are doing this. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When should we call?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I guess keep flooding the board, and keep pounding in those emails.  We will not tolerate this crap
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I guess keep flooding the board, and keep pounding in those emails.  We will not tolerate this crap

Do you have the email address?

Oh, that was fast...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
By the way the animals in this Manhattan District are all scum. Leftist pantywaist and Mooliyans. But keep doing this my friends, and have your friends and families become active in this.  This is a complete outrage.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just wrote the following:

Message:   Dear Mayor Bloomberg,I realize you dont have much time, but please listen to my request. I am a victim of 9/11, my brother Jonathan Uman was killed working for Cantor Fitzgerald. I vehemently oppose the building of a mosque at the site of the horrible attack. I am a Baal Teshuva, a Jew who returned, and I know you are Jewish. Please feel the pain of me and my mother, that we should not give into an ideology which opposes our existence. Please say no to building this mosque, Thank you...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Good job,, keep it up. I will sticky this so it doesn't get lost with other threads.  And show our American brothers and sisters that their blood is not so cheap to bought by these political prostitutes.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Thank you murman, and here is mine to the Doomberg as well..

Mayor Bloomberg,  NO MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO.. I want to see a Memorial of those who lost their lives in this hallowed ground!
I would like to say for myself and millions across this country that putting a monument to terror at a sacred ground like Ground Zero is an insult to the 3000 victims, their families, our soldiers who are fighting Islamic terror and any freedom loving American. Our fellow New Yorkers didn't die in such a cowardly act to have it all wash away that easily. Oppose this abomination. A mosque at a make shift grave in lower Manhattan goes beyond insulting.  The majority is speaking loud that we object to this disgraceful insult.  Our nation doesn't reward terror for their cowardly act. 

Anthony.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
God willing I will send an email.    Wolf , please check your messages... (well, after I write one to you, that is)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
G-d willing I will send an email.    Wolf , please check your messages... (well, after I write one to you, that is)

Replied.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Muman your letter was short but very powerful. I hope it somehow moves Bloomberg's cold heart. If he's any kind of human being it would.

Here's my letter:
Dear Mr. Bloomberg, I'm very concerned about news reports that a mosque is being constructed near "Ground Zero", which is hallowed ground for all Americans. I believe it dishonors the dead and their families to have a mosque (with possible radical ties no less) so close to the site of a Muslim terrorist attack that murdered thousands of innocent people. Please put a stop to this project. It's very deeply offensive and hurtful to the American people.

Thank you
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:18:16 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
nice this is how it was done in the jdl I'm gonna write also

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Try during the day if you can people,, his number keep trying as much as you can. I will too and hope it goes through.  This is going to be some fight.  I am not going to back down from. We will and must keep pressuring Doomberg and the city.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I just wrote this               

The leader of that mosque has ties to terrorists Charities and to the flotilla that tried to breach Israels Blockade
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thanks for the site and info.....here is my email:
Your Honor, I beg of you to NOT let this site be a laughing stock to the whole world by letting a mosque be built. This is more than a slap in the face to the families of those that died on that awful day that NO ONE should EVER forget!
Thank you,
Dawn
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Joelie

• New JTFer
There is also a petition on the "ACT For America" website protesting against this atrocity. I urge everyone to check it out.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 11:50:02 AM by Joelie »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Personally, I sent the following simple message :
"Dear Mr Bloomberg,
I believe that building a mosque at Ground is an insult to the victims of 9/11. These people were murdered by Muslims, in the name of Islam. Islam is not a religion of peace, quite the opposite. The real Islam is not moderate. A mosque is a symbol of conquest for djihadists. Let us not reward these criminals for what they did"

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Personally, I sent the following simple message :
"Dear Mr Bloomberg,
I believe that building a mosque at Ground is an insult to the victims of 9/11. These people were murdered by Muslims, in the name of Islam. Islam is not a religion of peace, quite the opposite. The real Islam is not moderate. A mosque is a symbol of conquest for djihadists. Let us not reward these criminals for what they did"

Perfect! I am terrible with words and wish I could be as eloquent as you all are here.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Try during the day if you can people,, his number keep trying as much as you can. I will too and hope it goes through.  This is going to be some fight.  I am not going to back down from. We will and must keep pressuring Doomberg and the city.

I tried to call a few minutes ago but I couldn't get through.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Dear Mayor Bloomberg,
Please do not allow the mosque to be built next to Ground zero where 3,000 Americans were murdered in the name of Islam.  This would be a slap in the face to every victim and a victory for Islamic terrorism.  The people funding this mosque have ties to terrorism, and they seek to claim "victory" for Islam by 'crowning' the site of Islamic terror and destruction with a mosque as in all cases of Muslim conquest in history.  Please do not allow them the satisfaction, and please do not allow them to dishonor all of the 9/11 victims.  Put memorials, put a museum, a center for tolerance... Anything but a mosque, which promotes the religion that murdered 3,000 Americans.  Not there.  It would be an outrage.  As a citizen of NY I stand in solidarity with those who were harmed on 9/11 and against those who seek to harm us all.  I hope you will demonstrate that you do as well.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I brought a piece of paper to electionnight which said:

No Mosque At Ground Zero

and tried to get my picture taken with Geert, but I didn't succeed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
I brought a piece of paper to electionnight which said:

No Mosque At Ground Zero

and tried to get my picture taken with Geert, but I didn't succeed.

Oh, too bad.  That would have been great.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Muman,

Unfortunately with a great letter like that, Michael Dumbberg will only show how 'objective'
he is by ignoring it, being a useful Kapo Jew in the process.  As I'm sure you know, Chaim spoke of this a few weeks ago on 'Ask JTF.' This phenomenon is sickening, yet unfortunately true.  May God avenge your brother's death and may your brother rest in peace from above.