Author Topic: i implore all Jews to....  (Read 947 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i implore all Jews to....
« on: June 10, 2010, 07:32:19 AM »
Learn how to speak Hebrew in an ulpan. I have to do it too. I'm getting this bad feeling that we won't be needed in the US for long and by "for long" I mean  15-20 yrs more or less.

I hope the tea partiers will be unapologetically right wing and anti Islam. If they aren't then we are really screwed.

So go learn Hebrew and teach your children Hebrew like you know your native tongue. Even if you are secular or religious. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: i implore all Jews to....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 07:35:08 AM »
Learn how to speak Hebrew in an ulpan. I have to do it too. I'm getting this bad feeling that we won't be needed in the US for long and by "for long" I mean  15-20 yrs more or less.

I hope the tea partiers will be unapologetically right wing and anti Islam. If they aren't then we are really screwed.

So go learn Hebrew and teach your children Hebrew like you know your native tongue. Even if you are secular or religious. 
אתה רוצה שנלמד עברית תקנית או ערסית
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 07:43:20 AM »

I will ALWAYS be this way, no changing me now! I used to be very shy, but have also become very outspoken and now I'm being called a racist. The local paper will not print my "Letter to the Editor" and I even posted a comment online. I saw it go up, but today it's gone, and I'm sure some liberal must have complained. My comment was: "Pisslam is not a religion, it's a cult!" Guess I hurt some feelings and they couldn't handle it. Next Tea Party we have, I think I will put that on my sign with NO to the mosque at ground zero. But then again, I'm sure THEY will all agree with me!

I hope and pray you are wrong Dr. Dan and that nothing bad happens here that Jews will have to leave.  :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 07:52:33 AM »
Ani meda berr Ivrit ketsat lo kol kah tov.  Atah rotzeh lishtot masheu achshav?  Yoteo meyuhow? Atah rotzeh l'chol masheu?    Efo kikow Rabin, zeh poh?  Zeh Sham?

I don't know if that's understandable, I'm not really sure how to spell all the words out either.  I'm trying to teach myself some Hebrew through CDs, just how to speak so far, although I got a book on how to read Hebrew more recently.

Its supposed to say, "I speak  Hebrew a little, not so well.  You want something to drink right now?  More later?  You want to eat something?  Where is Rabin square, its here?  Its there?"
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 01:32:07 PM »

ani rotzeh lilmoad eevreet.

Ma zeh "tikneet" vi "arseet"?  I think I want tikneet
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »

I will ALWAYS be this way, no changing me now! I used to be very shy, but have also become very outspoken and now I'm being called a racist. The local paper will not print my "Letter to the Editor" and I even posted a comment online. I saw it go up, but today it's gone, and I'm sure some liberal must have complained. My comment was: "Pisslam is not a religion, it's a cult!" Guess I hurt some feelings and they couldn't handle it. Next Tea Party we have, I think I will put that on my sign with NO to the mosque at ground zero. But then again, I'm sure THEY will all agree with me!

I hope and pray you are wrong Dr. Dan and that nothing bad happens here that Jews will have to leave.  :'(

I know that it will be a sad thing for many gentiles who love Jews to stay with them, but we are supposed to be in Israel..and believe me, if that time were to come, it will be scary. Gd will either force us there or give us a choice to do it on our own.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »

titikneet is the formal and correct hebrew.arsit is the language the arse mob talks.there is no connection between the two of them (somtimes i lterally don't capable to understand what they are saying).
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 01:42:30 PM »
The translations of the hebrew videos of Chaim available on this site are an invaluable tool to improve your hebrew skills. But it requires you to already know the basics of Hebrew, it is too difficult if you are a beginner.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 01:54:22 PM »
The translations of the hebrew videos of Chaim available on this site are an invaluable tool to improve your hebrew skills. But it requires you to already know the basics of Hebrew, it is too difficult if you are a beginner.

I agree.  As I've learned a little bit more I start to pick up what Chaim is saying here and there.... Although it is still usually too difficult.
(speaking of without the subtitles)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 04:42:31 PM »
I figured arseet was the slang low life Hebrew..I prefer proper Hebrew even if Israelis will make fun of me for talking like that.

titikneet is the formal and correct hebrew.arsit is the language the arse mob talks.there is no connection between the two of them (somtimes i lterally don't capable to understand what they are saying).

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 01:07:47 AM »
I figured arseet was the slang low life Hebrew..I prefer proper Hebrew even if Israelis will make fun of me for talking like that.

so you just need to find a good ulpan.or to try and see if you have hebrew courses in berlitz.