Author Topic: More Lebanese News - Lebanon Threatens invasion of Israels North  (Read 599 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Lebanon keeps on coming up in the news... It seems Lebanon wants some sense kicked in by Israel because it's Fatah leader is making wild threats...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137992

Lebanese Threaten Mass March on Israeli Border
by Hillel Fendel

The anti-Israel flotilla has turned the tide of world opinion against Israel, Fatah leaders in Lebanon say, and the time is ripe for a mass civilian charge against Israel’s border.

Mounir Al-Makdah, a leading Fatah leader in Lebanon, says plans are being made for a mass charge against Israel’s northern border. “What can Israel do,” he asks, “kill the entire Palestinian nation [sic]?”

“And even if they kill all those who take part in the march, the number of remaining Palestinians will still be more than all the Jews in the world.”

Al-Makdah told the Lebanese newspaper Al-Sapir that the plans for the march are being made via letters to thousands of “Palestinians” living around the world inviting them to take part. “It could be that they will just break through the border, with their children and their elderly. What will Israel be able to do?”

“A wind of change has begun to blow,” he said, “and Israel has begun to be a yoke not only for the Palestinian nation, but for the whole world.”

“The freedom flotilla brings a message of the beginning of the end of Israel,” Al-Makdah said.

He made similar remarks to a French news agency earlier this week, saying that such marches should take place from all areas that border on Israel – Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, and Judea/Samaria. He said he hopes the Lebanese government, of which Hizbullah is a part, will soon grant a permit for the mass march. (IsraelNationalNews.com)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: More Lebanese News - Lebanon Threatens invasion of Israels North
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 01:39:41 AM »
so come on.let see what you got.we will enjoy to kick some lebanese butts.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 01:50:57 AM »
I think they should mine the borders and use cannons filled with pigblood.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 01:52:59 AM »
“What can Israel do,” he asks, “kill the entire Palestinian nation [sic]?”

That would be lovely. :)

Don't tempt us! 8)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »
The muslamic rogue perhaps thinks that all gentile nations are turning against Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 03:35:00 AM »
I wonder if the Israelis have knowledge of what Vlad the Impaler did to Haji Hordes?
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 04:59:20 AM »
I wonder if the Israelis have knowledge of what Vlad the Impaler did to Haji Hordes?
we have knowledge about him.i think we too need to impale some muzzies and eat dinner in the meantime.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.