Author Topic: Lots of hate for Islam on youtube  (Read 6133 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Lots of hate for Islam on youtube
« on: May 16, 2007, 01:10:44 AM »
There are anti-Islam videos that get hundreds of favorites and thousands of views. We must tap into that crowd. They are kids from Europe and all over! For the last few minutes I've been plugging jtf dot org on the comment sections of those videos.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Lots of hate for Islam on youtube
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 02:06:52 AM »
There are anti-Islam videos that get hundreds of favorites and thousands of views. We must tap into that crowd. They are kids from Europe and all over! For the last few minutes I've been plugging jtf dot org on the comment sections of those videos.

Great work, Trumpeldor!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 02:16:30 AM »
There are fortunately more people that hate Islam on yt than people that tolerated it.

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 05:48:09 AM »
Subscriptions to our videos are rising :)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 01:38:14 PM »
Unfortunately, there are also a lot of strong anti-zionist videos. I usually flag them as hate speech when I come across them, especially those that talk about the so called protocols.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 01:40:06 PM »
Unfortunately, there are also a lot of strong anti-zionist videos. I usually flag them as hate speech when I come across them, especially those that talk about the so called protocols.

Protocols are true, man. I carry my Zionist Elite Membership Card with me in my wallet, right next to my credit card and my recipe for baking passover matzo.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 01:42:37 PM by Trumpeldor »

ftf

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 01:43:59 PM »

Protocols are true, man. I carry my Zionist Elite Membership Card with me in my wallet, right next to my credit card and my recipe for baking passover matzo.
What's the membership fee?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 01:45:59 PM »

What's the membership fee?

No fee, bro. They pay me to join. I use the card to get discounts on bagels and lox, kosher wine, and the occasional eruv wire.

ftf

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »
Bagels are really unhealthy... Not that I eat healthily...

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 01:49:28 PM »
Bagels are really unhealthy... Not that I eat healthily...

If it's one of the worst things you eat, you're ok.

ftf

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 03:06:36 PM »
Bagels contain as much carbohydrate as 8 slices of bread, would you eat eight slices of bread in one go?

(BTW I don't eat Bagels)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 03:20:47 PM »
Bagels contain as much carbohydrate as 8 slices of bread, would you eat eight slices of bread in one go?

(BTW I don't eat Bagels)

Eight slices of bread? I think not. Perhaps four slices of bread, max.

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
  • I love the smell of naplam in the morning
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 03:23:49 PM »
yeah there is a one british guy who speaks against islam

and there is just more and more
There is no god but the F16 and his messenger the prophet JDAM600.

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

http://www.youtube.com/Israelipatriot92

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2007, 04:26:24 PM »
I been going around youtube to videos who are very strongly Anti Islam, and Pro America and Israel and been dropping the "JTF.ORG is the answer" hope this will boost up more with the simular belief.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2007, 07:11:04 PM »
Bagels are known to add bodyfat to a person at a faster rate than almost any other food in existence. They are terrible for you and should only be eated immediately post workout when a blood sugar spike is actually needed. Most people should never put a bagel in their mouth. I actually disagree with Chaim about the egg issue. Eggs are known to have no negative effects on blood cholesterol levels. I read in a fitness journal that they actually increase healthy cholesterol in the blood. Eggs are extremely healthy and they have the most complete amino acid profile of any food in existence. Sorry to hijack this islam thread.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »

Would that be the recipe for making mazto from the blood of Christain children?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 09:30:14 PM »

You better watch out or you will be banned. No hyperbole allowed here. Also, no jokes.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2007, 09:38:47 PM »

You better watch out or you will be banned. No hyperbole allowed here. Also, no jokes.

Hey, I'm only quoting what the protocols say! Don't shoot the messenger now! :)