Author Topic: French-Israeli Jew Murders Arab Taxi Driver in Tel Aviv  (Read 6257 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: French-Israeli Jew Murders Arab Taxi Driver in Tel Aviv
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
According to the Israeli media, the man who was killed was an innocent person not involved in politics who worked as a taxi driver in order to support his children.  Who knows if this man was a loyal citizen of Israel or is a Muslim Nazi supporter although chances are that he was probably the latter.  Although most of the Israeli arabs are hostile to the state of Israel, murdering all of them would not be justified because Israel would never be able to get away with it.  Although I agree that all muslims deserve to die merciless deaths, murdering them with the current Israeli political system will not accomplish anything except lifetime sentences for righteous Jews.  There needs to be an acceptance for Israelis at large that the arab population needs to be exported, because that's the only way the problem will get fixed.  Of course I do not care about this arab death, and I mourn much more for the young Jewish man who needed psychiatric help, but his sacrifice does no purpose.  Israelis and all Jews should not concentrate their efforts on killing arabs in a vigilante fashion.  THIS DOES NOT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.  Instead, Jews should concentrate on convincing all Israelis and other Jews that kicking arabs out of Israel is the only long-lasting solution that will bring internal peace to the Israeli people. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris