Poll

Everybody who follows the World Cup and isn't deaf knows what it's about.

Yes
7 (87.5%)
No
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should the Vuvuzela be banned ?  (Read 702 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Should the Vuvuzela be banned ?
« on: June 13, 2010, 11:41:35 AM »
The football games in the World Cup are plagued by this horrible noise, like the buzzing of billions of flies, suppressing any attempt of more creative cheering from the crowed.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Should the Vuvuzela be banned ?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 11:42:57 AM »
That sound is actually the dung flies swarming around the blacks.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 01:00:39 PM »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 01:24:18 PM »
wow.i think i was crazy when i heard this voice in the france vs uruguay game.now i know i was perfectly sane.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 01:32:29 PM »
That sound is actually the dung flies swarming around the blacks.
:::D

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 02:31:30 PM »
Not everyone likes that sound. But why banning it? I hate the sound of noisy motorbikes and Ferraris also. Should they be banned?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 02:46:13 PM »
Not everyone likes that sound. But why banning it? I hate the sound of noisy motorbikes and Ferraris also. Should they be banned?
Did you watch any of the matches ? There is this annoying monotonic noise accompanying the broadcast and it is very irritating, not to mention- deafening- to the people present in the stadiums. There is no singing, cheering, or any normal sounds you would expect to hear in a match.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 02:48:43 PM »
Did you watch any of the matches ? There is this annoying monotonic noise accompanying the broadcast and it is very irritating, not to mention- deafening- to the people present in the stadiums. There is no singing, cheering, or any normal sounds you would expect to hear in a match.

I do not have a problem with that. If someone doesn't like it, he can stay away... I do not like them either. But why should they be banned?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 02:59:11 PM »

I do not have a problem with that. If someone doesn't like it, he can stay away... I do not like them either. But why should they be banned?
Because it ruins the fun and its a health hazard. You might just as well let people blast with boom boxes in the stadium.