Author Topic: Israel banned from Madrid gay pride parade  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Israel banned from Madrid gay pride parade
« on: June 14, 2010, 05:05:01 PM »

Israel banned from Madrid gay pride parade

June 13, 2010

MADRID, Spain (JTA) -- An Israeli float was banned from participating in a gay pride parade in Madrid.

Following Israel's interception of a Gaza-bound flotilla, Spain's Federation of Lesbians, Gays, Transsexuals and Bisexuals decided that their Israeli counterparts in Tel Aviv would not be invited to the event, which took place late last week.

"After what has happened, and as human rights campaigners, it seemed barbaric to us to have them taking part," Antonio Poveda, president of Spain's Federation of Lesbians, Gays, Transsexuals and Bisexuals, told the British daily The Guardian. "We don't just defend our own little patch."

Poveda told the French news agency AFP that because Tel Aviv Mayor Ron Huldai had not condemned the attack, the invitation would be withdrawn. The float was sponsored by the Tel Aviv municipality.

The withdrawn invitation drew an angry response from Israel.

"I don't recall Madrid's gay organizations condemning any of the Palestinian terrorist attacks on cafes or buses," Tel Aviv municipality spokesman Eytan Schwartz told the Spanish paper El Mundo. "Islamist fundamentalists don't just want to finish off Israel, but they also believe homosexuals should 'cure themselves' or die."

Schwartz added that the Spanish federation should speak to the gay Arabs who flee Palestinian territory and other countries for Tel Aviv.

"They would be murdered at home if they revealed their sexuality," he said. "It is shameful that [the LGTB federation] should join with pro-Palestinian and fundamentalist groups, which are not exactly tolerant of homosexuality."

----------

Good for Israel

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Israel banned from Madrid gay pride parade
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »
But what if the sephardic Jews want to go back to their real home of Spain? I thought Europe was the real home of the Jews according to the anti-Semites? I would think they'd love having the Jews come back to their real home. :::D

The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 05:10:20 PM »
I just can not get my head around the sheer idiocy of these peope.  The gays should be placing Israel on a pedastel as the only country in the region where they have equal(ish) rights, can live in freedom and without fear.  They should be siding with a civilised Israel against a barbarous, savage enemy who would actually kill gays as quickly as Jews.  Insane.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 05:12:59 PM »
Yup, gays standing up for people who murder gays for being gay.

Gays are quite confused in more ways than one!!!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 05:38:45 PM »
Quite frankly. I'm glad.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 05:45:40 PM »
Quite frankly. I'm glad.

Me too.

They should be stripped of their citizenship. Let them stay in Madrid.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 06:15:41 PM »
Muslims murdering gays= would make me  :laugh: :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 06:30:13 PM »
THERE IS NO DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 06:40:08 PM »
This is the funniest thing I have ever read.  If anything the openly gay Israelis would be natural allies of the Free Gaza people...lololol
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 08:16:24 PM »
This is welcome news.     An Israeli float certainly doesn't belong at an anti-Bible parade.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 08:50:32 PM »
I just can not get my head around the sheer idiocy of these peope.  The gays should be placing Israel on a pedastel as the only country in the region where they have equal(ish) rights, can live in freedom and without fear.  They should be siding with a civilised Israel against a barbarous, savage enemy who would actually kill gays as quickly as Jews.  Insane.

you hit the nail on the head.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 01:50:44 AM »
I have read it already. The Israeli embassy in Berlin posted it on their facebook side. The comments were very funny. Some people wrote the same I was thinking. They are afraid of the Muslims killing them for Israeli participation? No, the Muslim would kill them because they are fag-haters.
Funny how these people exclude a democracy from their parade because they fear the fag-killers. I mean in Saudi-Arabia and Kuwait they have their heads cut off, in Iran they get hung up and in most other countries they get lashed and then go to prison for undefined time (sometimes lifetime).
These gays are really queer!  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 02:58:58 AM »
We have come to a point where, if dogs could talk, they would launch a movement of dogs against Israel.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 03:57:18 AM »
Hey,, in this case I am glad Israel is banned from such a disgusting display of fag parade
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 04:03:54 AM »
Actually, I am not. Because it shows another case of isolating Israel. Fags or not. But it is a clear direction in the European population. They are willing to sacrifice Israel for their own peace.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 09:51:14 AM »
I agree with the sentiments here that acknowledge the extreme stupidity of the gay civil rights movement.  What a bunch of disgusting, vile, anti-semitic and STUPID, knee jerk pu**ies.  I hope they meet their end under the blade of Islam.  Even this won't  teach them not to bite the hand that feeds them.  Once again Jews reaching out to the underdog only to be bitten.  Let these loathesome fags and dykes go to Iran, Syria, or Jordan and fight for a parade.  They'd lose their heads which would be no loss

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »

What a loss. Its like someone telling you that your brother is not allowed to dive in the sewers.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

This is just too funny! On so many levels.