Author Topic: USA - UC student agrees with Hezbollah leader on Jewish final solution  (Read 763 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
David Horowitz, a former 1960’s liberal, was speaking at the University of California San Diego during “Israel Apartheid Week.” This Muslim girl ( Jumanah Imad Albahri) disagreed with Horowitz comparison between Hitler’s antisemitism and the antisemitism of many Muslim leaders.

Horowitz asked her if she would condemn Islamic terrorist organizations, and she dodged, claiming something about being crucified. She claimed if she said what she thought, she might be arrested by Homeland Security.

Then he specifically asked her if she agreed with Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah’s desire to get the Jews in one place in order to more efficiently annihilate them:

Horowitz: If you don’t condemn Hamas, obviously you support it. Case closed. I have had this experience at UC Santa Barbara, where there were 50 members of the Muslim Students Association sitting right in the rows there. And throughout my hour talk I kept asking them, will you condemn Hizbollah and Hamas. And none of them would. And then when the question period came, the president of the Muslim Students Association was the first person to ask a question. and I said, ‘before you start, will you condemn Hizbollah?’ and he said, ‘Well, that question is too complicated for a yes or no answer.’ so I said, ‘Okay, I’ll put it to you this way. I am a Jew. The head of Hizbollah has said that he hopes that we will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us down globally. For or against it?

Muslim Girl: For it.

Source: http://www.dakotavoice.com/