Author Topic: German T.V. exposes Islamic Turk flotilla  (Read 650 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: German T.V. exposes Islamic Turk flotilla
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 12:30:01 PM »
I love the leftist piece of sh*t getting severly into trouble when she was interviewed about the other "passengers" who are islamists and radical fundamentalists with links to illegal parties and movements. "I'll quit this interview here now,..." Running out of explanations?
BTW I signed a petition against her and the two other members of the Linke party in order to be excluded form the Bundestag (lower house in Germany)...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:39:09 PM »
I love the leftist piece of sh*t getting severly into trouble when she was interviewed about the other "passengers" who are islamists and radical fundamentalists with links to illegal parties and movements. "I'll quit this interview here now,..." Running out of explanations?
BTW I signed a petition against her and the two other members of the Linke party in order to be excluded form the Bundestag (lower house in Germany)...
You know whats funny all leftists the world over look alike.I think we need a U.N. commission to investigate this phenomenon.It can be composed of Psychiatrists,plastic surgeons,hair stylists and fashion experts :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:44:15 PM »
You know whats funny all leftists the world over look alike.I think we need a U.N. commission to investigate this phenomenon.It can be composed of Psychiatrists,plastic surgeons,hair stylists and fashion experts :::D :::D :::D

That is true. Leftist women do all look like lesbians with a male touch and the men look like some nerds that constantly get dissed in school.  :::D