Author Topic: seattle_police_officer_  (Read 841 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: seattle_police_officer_
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 01:32:09 AM »
I don't always defend the police, believe me.  Everyone can handle bad situations differently, as could this cop.  But those girls were so out of line that I'm siding with the cop.  Was the cop supposed to allow himself to be pushed and manhandled like that?   

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 01:36:04 AM »
This is why people should not resist arrest.  If these women were men they would have had their skulls cracked with a nightstick.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 01:46:27 AM »
need another proof to the barbaric behavior of this so called african americans?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 02:00:53 AM »
He should have called for backup...where was his backup? He should not have been in that situation alone, to begin with.

They assaulted him first, police officers are killed in the line of duty every day in this country.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 06:24:41 AM »
   It's a good thing that the mob around them did not jump the officer.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 08:48:37 PM »
It's time to take back this country!!!! Bring back the Confederacy! Wherever Lincoln is, I hope he's roasting!!! >:(

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 08:54:29 PM »
under obama this guy will lose his job and pension.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 08:58:20 PM »
He should have called for backup...where was his backup? He should not have been in that situation alone, to begin with.

They assaulted him first, police officers are killed in the line of duty every day in this country.

He did call for back up. He only stopped them for jaywalking and those girls went ballistic. This cop should be defended in his actions, as he was all alone and could have been killed.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane