Author Topic: Another Barack Osama incident  (Read 2670 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Another Barack Osama incident
« on: May 16, 2007, 12:15:38 PM »
Barack had retired NBA player Allan Houston host a fund-raising event for him.  Read about an incident with Houston and Charlie Ward:

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2007/05/did_obama_pick_the_wrong_playm.html

Is the American Jewish Congress a liberal group? 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Another Barack Osama incident
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 12:36:55 PM »
Of course the AJC is a liberal group.  Who cares if they believe that Obama shouldn't receive any money from Houston, it doesn't make a bit of a difference.  They believe that the idea of Jews killing christ is very dangerous, but what are they doing about it, besides expressing their disapproval, which no one will end up hearing?  Obviously what they did or said made no difference at all because the Obama group has no plans to return the money.  If the AJC was fully committed to making sure that he returned the money, they would call on all Jews to temporarily boycott Obama until he sends back the funds.  Better yet they should permanently boycott Obama, because he has failed to show sensitivity to Jews many times which shows that he doesn't have their interests at heart.  Even attempting in such a weak way to force Obama to give the money back does not address the root issue, that Obama is a failure for Jews who should not be supported by ANY Jew for president.  That is why they are a liberal group, because if they weren't, they would launch a massive boycott of him and stress all Jews to place their votes with other candidates. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 12:44:08 PM »
Of course the AJC is a liberal group.  Who cares if they believe that Obama shouldn't receive any money from Houston, it doesn't make a bit of a difference.  They believe that the idea of Jews killing christ is very dangerous, but what are they doing about it, besides expressing their disapproval, which no one will end up hearing?  Obviously what they did or said made no difference at all because the Obama group has no plans to return the money.  If the AJC was fully committed to making sure that he returned the money, they would call on all Jews to temporarily boycott Obama until he sends back the funds.  Better yet they should permanently boycott Obama, because he has failed to show sensitivity to Jews many times which shows that he doesn't have their interests at heart.  Even attempting in such a weak way to force Obama to give the money back does not address the root issue, that Obama is a failure for Jews who should not be supported by ANY Jew for president.  That is why they are a liberal group, because if they weren't, they would launch a massive boycott of him and stress all Jews to place their votes with other candidates. 

Tell me more about Barak Osama.  I have trouble youtube videos so I  haven't seen JTF's videos about him. 

I do know about Barak's racist church.  Of course, if the word "Black" was replaced by "White" in his church's  mission statement, it'd be all over the media that the church is racist.   Is there more? 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 01:03:24 PM »
Well, Barack Obama at least WAS a muslim at some point in time and he still holds deep sympathies for muslims.  His biological father is a muslim and his mother's second husband is a muslim.  He has said that he has deep respect for both of them.  It's pretty reasonable to assume as well that his mother is or was a muslim at least.  He was educated in a madrassa during his early years.  The two anti-Semites Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have supported him in his presidential campaign, and I believe that Obama supported Jackson in his presidential campaign.  He also has some ties to the black Nazi farrakan. (I don't bother to spell his name correctly because he is so inconsequential and his name will be wiped off the face of the earth G-d willing)  Obama has also said that the temporary muslim Nazi residents of Gaza and Judea and Samaria have suffered more than any other people on the face of the planet, EVER.     
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
Well, Barack Obama at least WAS a muslim at some point in time and he still holds deep sympathies for muslims.  His biological father is a muslim and his mother's second husband is a muslim.  He has said that he has deep respect for both of them.  It's pretty reasonable to assume as well that his mother is or was a muslim at least.  He was educated in a madrassa during his early years.  The two anti-Semites Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have supported him in his presidential campaign, and I believe that Obama supported Jackson in his presidential campaign.  He also has some ties to the black Nazi farrakan. (I don't bother to spell his name correctly because he is so inconsequential and his name will be wiped off the face of the earth G-d willing)  Obama has also said that the temporary muslim Nazi residents of Gaza and Judea and Samaria have suffered more than any other people on the face of the planet, EVER.     

Yes, what you say makes sense.   Barack Osama made a speech to the National Jewish Democrat Council and told them that he wants to use a new approach in the "Israeli-Palestinian" conflict. 

In Iowa a couple months ago, he stated to a group of liberal Jews that he feels sympathy for the Palestinians.  I think those liberals actually had some skepticism about him after that.  Then afterward, his publicist tried to reassure the Jews who were in his audience. 

I think he's stated that he learned his values from his father.  He continues to deny that he was raised as a Muslim.  Wasn't there an article about this a couple months ago?  Was it the Clintons who leaked the story? 

Farrakhan has publicly stated that he is supporting Barack Osama's candidacy.

This country is full of terrorist supporting anarchists.  Among these people, Barack Osama receives the most support.