Author Topic: Who runs this forum anyway?  (Read 9012 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Who runs this forum anyway?
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 11:13:38 PM »
Democracy is good for the US but isn't what G-d intended for Israel in the Bible.
Jeff, I could not disagree more. I do not believe there should be a double standard between the Jewish state and right-wing white Western states. Democracy has dragged down every single country that's instituted it, starting with ancient Greece. We all know the Sodom ancient Greece became. Yeah, pretty much like America today.

The founding fathers were extremely noble men and saintly, but their ideals became corrupted beyond recognition in a couple generations. We deserve the same kind of government Israel will get, or at least along those lines.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2007, 02:07:13 AM »
I think Daniel is a troll and tonicali is a shmuck. Of course Chaim has the final say around here. Why the hell would it be any way else? Maybe we should let Daniel make the decisions around here instead of Chaim because that is what he prob wants.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2007, 03:31:46 AM »
You're entitled to your opinion, Daniel. Of course, you are not going to be banned for expressing your view. You certainly can criticize Chaim if you wish. We all see every week that about 50% of the questioners on the Ask JTF program disagree with Chaim on one thing or another. Chaim answers them respectfully even if he happens to disagree with something they have said.

But in my opinion, what you are saying is factually incorrect and logically flawed.

This forum is ten months old. Chaim has VERY RARELY intervened. He has trusted Yacov and myself and the other members here to make 99% of the decisions.

Only recently, Chaim felt that he had to intervene.

When you have a member calling for the murder of white women and Christians, that is something Chaim is not going to tolerate. Chaim was surprised, and even shocked, that this was allowed to continue. When Jeffguy finally took appropriate action, Jeffguy's decision was reversed and this sick member was invited back. Is Chaim supposed to be silent when the forum allows someone who repeatedly calls for mass murder against innocent people to post messages?

In another incident, Chaim repeatedly requested that there be a clear message in the beginning of the Ask JTF threads limiting the number of questions or comments, and requested that it be made clear that the questions or comments must be short. Surely, Daniel, you are not going to dispute that Chaim has a right to set the ground rules for the broadcast that he does. Chaim believes, and I believe, that the long questions and the multiplicity of questions, harm the program by making it too long. And when Chaim has to spend so much time reading the questions, it's frankly not the most interesting part of the program.

But Chaim's requests were simply ignored for at least two weeks in a row.

Then came the posting on the forum of two members' IPs. Ever since I worked with Chaim in JDL in the 1980s, Chaim has always been a zealous defender of members' privacy. Even if someone violates the rules and has to be banned, Chaim would not want his IP or his personal information revealed.

All of these incidents have led Chaim to the conclusion that changes have to be made. Chaim ran the JDL very professionally, Chaim does at least 10 broadcasts a week professionally, and Chaim wants the JTF forum to be run professionally. The Hebrew forum IS being run very professionally, thank G-d. But the English forum requires some improvements.

After all, we're not just here to chat. We aspire to become a mass movement that will change history.

We will never be perfect. There will always be flaws here and there. But there is no reason why we cannot have the same high standards that exist on the Hebrew forum. In fact, 90% of the members on the Hebrew forum are teenagers. Can't we have the same sense of idealism, common purpose and commitment to professionalism that JTF's Israeli teenage members have? Of course we can! And with G-d's help, we will.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 03:47:18 AM by jsullivan »

Offline Widlar

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2007, 04:44:39 AM »
I find it very interesting that Chaim states who should be banned from the forum and in addition states that if any moderator unbans this person that this moderator should be banned from the forum as well. While Chaim is the head of JTF, he is not in charge of running the JTF forum. The chief administrators are in charge of running the forum and for making these types of decisions. Chaim can make recommendations as to what should and should not take place here. But he is in no position to dictate what goes on here. If he wants to have the power to make these decisions, then let him become an administrator as well.

Chaim specifically stated in his introduction to the current Ask JTF program that, 'I don't want people like that on any forum that I'm associated with', meaning that he will not endorse this forum unless certain expectations are addressed. The sole fact that Chaim hosts this forum on his server, let alone the many other factors surrounding him such as his seniority, experience and history within the Kahanist movement as a whole, qualifies Chaim as the ultimate Authority over this forum's direction. Proper respect must be given to Chaim's wishes.

Oh, and Admins/Mods, please pull the chain on this 'tonycali' turd and send him back into the sewers whence he came.

Respectfully,

Widlar.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 04:47:09 AM by Widlar »

Scriabin

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2007, 10:02:56 AM »

Chaim's requests were simply ignored for at least two weeks in a row.

Not by everyone.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2007, 11:09:30 PM »

In another incident, Chaim repeatedly requested that there be a clear message in the beginning of the Ask JTF threads limiting the number of questions or comments, and requested that it be made clear that the questions or comments must be short. Surely, Daniel, you are not going to dispute that Chaim has a right to set the ground rules for the broadcast that he does. Chaim believes, and I believe, that the long questions and the multiplicity of questions, harm the program by making it too long. And when Chaim has to spend so much time reading the questions, it's frankly not the most interesting part of the program.

On this, I completely agree and do the best I can to make my questions as brief as possible. I think Chaim has every right to set the ground rules for the Ask JTF forum, especially since much of it is Ask Chaim ben Pesach. I was referring more to the rest of the forum. On a personal note, I must say that you write and express yourself extremely well and I am very impressed! I think you're a model example of how we should all strive to express ourselves!

Yacov, you are very level headed and diplomatic and I appreciate that. Keep it up as well as all the great work you do.

The rest of you, you're entitled to your opinions and of course, I expected that this would create sparks and I would receive criticism for this. That's fine, I can accept that. I just take exception to the ad hominum attacks. Many great thinkers, Rabbi Kahane included, so eloquently stated that, "those who can't debate, defame!" I'm not sure what a troll or "trolling" is supposed to mean. I don't think I'm harassing any billy goats now  ;)  I'm just reminded of a forum I was on a couple of years ago where a lot of members spewed out so much vicious anti-zionism. But the worst part about them was that they constantly called me a "violent racist" and a bunch of other horrible names. My constant complaint and request to them was, "attack my arguments, don't attack and name call me!" So I express that same sentiment here.

Peace out!

Daniel

It's pretty darn hypocritical of you to put forth some really outlandish rubbish and then act offended when people justifiably lash out. A good number of responses, however, were substantive and I do not see you addressing them. Instead, you fall back on the defense mechanism of "those who cannot debate...defame." Do us all a favor and come back when you are more mature.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 12:59:23 AM »
Daniel, you can't save your arse now by pretending to play the reasoned moderate. Your goose is cooked.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2007, 05:36:14 PM »
Daniel, you can't save your arse now by pretending to play the reasoned moderate. Your goose is cooked.

No attacks on other posters.

Doesn't really seem like an attack - sounds more like stating an opinion- but that's just my opinion.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2007, 05:37:01 PM »
Chaimfan is banned anyway.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2007, 05:44:23 PM »

No attacks on other posters.

That's not an attack, Yacov. Chaimfan is merely commenting on Daniel's method of argument.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »
Lets all remember we are on the same side, we can disagree on specific points without letting it become personal. We should all calm down, and accept we are all human and we will make mistakes.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban