Author Topic: back to turn in my last paper  (Read 4401 times)

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
back to turn in my last paper
« on: May 16, 2007, 02:25:15 PM »
ok,

im back for a few minute's just bcuz i had to turn in my last final paper today, for intro to physical wellness, wich no is not a gay class. its socio and relig studies that are for gay's by the profesors. i am gonna ask my parent's to trannsfer this summer to an other college, i dont like twhat i was taugt this year even thogh at first i belived it all.

so maybe i will see you guy's online this summer from a friends computer or somthing like that, and maybe not. i will do my best to down load chaims program's somwhere.

bye,
tony

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: back to turn in my last paper
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 02:36:30 PM »
Heard it all before.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 02:39:25 PM »
my dad has one but never usese it, ill bug him about it so maybe i can this summer!

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 02:47:24 PM »
last summer i had a summer class in intro to amercian govt and our final project was to do a paper on an issue you like, so i put israel america and white into google and if ound your site. ive always agread with jtf just not knoun of it, bcuz ive always suported white right's and israel and our milatary,

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 03:11:30 PM »
Hello tonykali99.  If you don't think you're in the right school and you want to switch schools that's fantastic and you should do so.  Why do you have to have your parents do this for you though?  I assume you're over 18, and you seem to know what is good for you, so I think you have the ability to decide upon a new school and make the switch yourself.  You can't rely on your parents to make decisions for you forever, take your destiny into your own hands.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »
Heard it all before.

Nic, I don't always like Tony's posts (even though they are frequently funny), but methinks a member who just got disciplined for posting a StørmFrønt video and voicing outrage at nonexistent hatred of Christians by Jews should be the very last person to throw stones at other members.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 05:06:41 PM »
posting a StørmFrønt video

This was to demonstrate the propaganda StørmFrønt will feed people to make them post again on their evil Nazi forum.

voicing outrage at nonexistent hatred of Christians by Jews

I voiced no such outrage.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 05:14:53 PM »
Good for you Tony in your transfer.  I listened to this weeks JTF and no religion is fond of homosexuality. This is perhaps the logic as to why HaShem blessed sexual degenerates with STD's and Aids.  It is no coincidence that the top Aids and STD infected groups are Homosexuals, Drug users and Blacks.  A good school is always betters than the Marxists that brainwash students into Hellenistic garbage. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 06:02:55 PM »
posting a StørmFrønt video

This was to demonstrate the propaganda StørmFrønt will feed people to make them post again on their evil Nazi forum.

voicing outrage at nonexistent hatred of Christians by Jews

I voiced no such outrage.
Whatever the reason, it was not appropriate, just like it is not appropriate to attack users that are not violating the rules or attacking Chaim/JTF. We don't need to see Nazi propaganda videos regardless of the purpose intended.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 06:04:30 PM »
Propaganda videos are useful to see to know what the enemy is saying about us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 06:06:02 PM »
You are aware that it is probably a hoax, aren't you?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 06:07:19 PM »
It's still what is shown to the general public, this is what they see of StørmFrønt. This is what we are against.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 06:10:05 PM »
OK, I appreciate you not directly linking to that hellhole anymore, please. Also, I suspect that if we keep on flaming Tony, we risk pushing him back into the arms of the fags.

ftf

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 06:11:43 PM »
I personally agree with Nic that it is good to know your enemy, watching eemy propoganda videos is a useful lesson.

Regarding tony, I'm with Chaimfan, he may have poor spelling, but I think he's an ok guy really, so leave him alone.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 06:11:50 PM »
OK, sorry  :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 12:35:51 AM »
Tony will come around when he sees both logically and morally that he has been lead astray by the Marxist hedonistic rot.  He asks many questions that is good.  That shows he's using his brain and still able to think logically and not totally taken in by the "progressives" and their inept "poltically correct" marxist indoctrination.... 

Keep posting Tony and keep asking questions...that is how we all learn..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.