Author Topic: Why can I not delete my account?  (Read 55496 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Why can I not delete my account?
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 01:41:19 PM »
Jews did that to Jews? That is just extremely sad!
True it is sad
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 01:43:53 PM »
Who did this in ISRAEL? GERMANS [SARCASM]              http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/188514   

A synagogue in Rishon Lezion was found desecrated Sunday morning. Overnight Saturday, vandals sprayed swastikas and anti-Semitic graffiti in the synagogue. Among the graffiti was a scrawl that said Jews, go back to Poland. The Chabad synagogue has a high percentage of Holocaust survivors as members, worshippers in the synagogue told reporters. Members of the synagogue told reporters that the incident may be related to the tension between Sephardim and Ashkenazim in the Emanuel school affair.

It must have been that old witch kagan.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 01:45:06 PM »
Who did this in ISRAEL? GERMANS [SARCASM]              http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/188514   

A synagogue in Rishon Lezion was found desecrated Sunday morning. Overnight Saturday, vandals sprayed swastikas and anti-Semitic graffiti in the synagogue. Among the graffiti was a scrawl that said Jews, go back to Poland. The Chabad synagogue has a high percentage of Holocaust survivors as members, worshippers in the synagogue told reporters. Members of the synagogue told reporters that the incident may be related to the tension between Sephardim and Ashkenazim in the Emanuel school affair.

It must have been that old witch kagan.
:::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »
Hyades stay i'm sure this will be all settled soon

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 03:56:55 PM »
Don't take it personally, Hyades!

Stay on the forum.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2010, 05:43:19 PM »
Hyades, you seem like a good guy. Why don't you send me a link to the thread you found offensive. 

Also, you don't have to agree with JTF about everything.  No one here agrees with everyone else 100%.  So if you're against the Islamization of the West, and the suicidal Israeli current regime, you should stay. 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2010, 05:43:37 PM »
Hyades, I like you and would be sad to see you go.

I do hope for Israel to cease diplomatic political ties with Germany [and call German politicians out on their threats of sanctions against Israel for it is Germany who would suffer w/o Israeli technology], but that has nothing to do with how I feel about individuals who live in the German state.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 06:42:34 PM »
Ron, with all respect. Who are you to tell others where they have to live or not? Unfortunately, I would have much less success in Israel, since Israel does not give me the opportunities I have in "Nazi Germany". This might make you crazy and this may also enrage you since it is against all your prejudices. But I think everyone has to see what is the best for his own life. I earn so well that I can give a lot of money to Israeli/Jewish organisations. And I do it. Although I am not an Israeli - I wasn't born there, my Hebrew knowledges are awful and I think many children know the Torah better than I do.
I defend Israel, I am loyal to Israel and nothing I do is against Israel. And when I choose not to live there, it is my very own decision and no stranger has to tell me or dictate me what to do or not to do. I am 36 years old and I have always made my way. I surely do NOT need your opinion or advice. And this is also a reason to leave this forum. Thanks for reminding me of this one also.

Hyades, I live in the US..and was born and raised here.  But according to our religion, Israel is our real home and we are supposed to live there.  Now of course, if you or I just get up and go there, we would have a difficult time being successful.

So my suggestion is to first to learn how to speak Hebrew really fluently if you don't know how to speak it.  Even if you are nice and comfortable in Germany like I'm nice and comfortable in the US we have to learn this language to pass it on to our children and children's children.

We both should learn more and more Judaism as well so our children and our children's children do not assimilate.  Face it, both and you I and our kids and our kid's kids have a very high risk of assimilating and risk losing their Jewish identity until a Nazi regime points it out and do something to them, Gd forbid.  That's what happened in Europe, that's what happened in the USSR, that's what happened in Iran, that's what starting to happen in the US.

So for your sake and the sake of the Jewish people especially JTFers like you and I, we should focus on our Jewish brethern and ourselves has Jews to be prepared if we are not ready now to leave the galut.  That's the least I can recommend.

So don't leave us.  Stick around, learn more about true Judaism and ideal Judaism because even if it didn't matter to you now, you will want it to matter to your children or grandchildren because I believe they will be in worse shape than we are in the galut.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2010, 06:43:51 PM »
Kahane said that there was only black and white and no in between..anything in between was black. 

There is only good and only evil..no in betweens.

Ron, with all respect. Who are you to tell others where they have to live or not?

By accepting the fact that you're Jewish, you accept the fact that this is a Commandament to live in the Land of Israel, settle it and conquer it. By ignoring this Mitzvah, you're admitting your hypocracy.

Unfortunately, I would have much less success in Israel, since Israel does not give me the opportunities I have in "Nazi Germany".

So just becaue meanwhile it's not so comfo for you to live your happy smelly Western life-style in YOUR land of YOUR ancestors and YOUR G-D who by His mercy gave us this land even though we don't worth it (like the Prophecy in Zechariah states) you don't wanna live in it? Money really is anything for Exile Jews.

But I think everyone has to see what is the best for his own life.

Everybody has the option of choosing between good and evil. Truth and false, good and evil are not defined by humans. They defined by the One who created them.
You have the option to choose between good and evil with your free will. By choosing to live in the cursed Exile, you've chosen evil and left your Judaism in favor of Germany. Thereby, you ignored your destiny and your people's destiny and left it for the sake of $$$$$$$ you can earn in Germany and suppsedly cannot earn it in Israel. Thereby, you're a traitor to the Jewish people and your loyalty lays in the Reich and not in Israel.

I earn so well that I can give a lot of money to Israeli/Je wish organisations. And I do it. Although I am not an Israeli - I wasn't born there, my Hebrew knowledges are awful and I think many children know the Torah better than I do.

By stepping on the Holy ground in Israel you do much more than staying in the Galut and desecrating G-D's Name among the Nations. By conquering one little hill in Samaria, you do much more than any Jew in America or Europe could achieve for the goal and reason of the existence of the Jewish people in the world.

I defend Israel, I am loyal to Israel and nothing I do is against Israel. And when I choose not to live there, it is my very own decision and no stranger has to tell me or dictate me what to do or not to do. I am 36 years old and I have always made my way. I surely do NOT need your opinion or advice. And this is also a reason to leave this forum. Thanks for reminding me of this one also.

Now you're playing both worlds. On one hand, you're a loyal German and a Crusader and defender of Western culture. You pay German texas, obey German laws, etc. On the other hand, you mistakely consider yourself Jewish, and consider yourself loyal to Israel. You serve 2 masters.

I'm only 17 and I've already decided a smarter and better decision than a 36 years old "German of the Mosaic faith". Exile Jew who has abandoned his Jewish culture in favor of Western Helenized culture.

One more thing - if you think that by telling the truth, that you should live in Israel and not in other peoples' lands, I am dictating you, then your self-hatred and assimilatino is beyond imagination.

Your priorities are clear and your loylaties are destructive.

I can clearly see you are 17 and probably you suffer from borderline personal disorder. Someone who can only see black and white, good and evil, nice and ugly, etc etc. But I can assure you as you grow up, you will learn that there are more things in between. Between black and white you have a lot of colours and greyscales. Between ugly and beautiful there is neutral as well as there is a "neutral" between good and evil.
And what you are trying to do is to impose YOUR opinion-that I respect since I consider your age also-onto other people. I think that Judaism doesn't make Israel YOUR country. In my case, I was born from converts. So their ancestors NEVER settled in the Holy Land. And if I support Israel in other ways then settling on land where I probably wouldn't be happy, would be way short-sighted. An unhappy person will never be a good supporter of the Land of Israel. And I think I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO EXPLAIN MY LIFE TO ANY 17 Y.O. BOY I DO NOT EVEN KNOW PERSONALLY. I DO NOT EVEN EXPLAIN MY LIFE TO MY FRIENDS AND REALTIVES, LET ALONE A STRANGER!!!!!    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2010, 08:06:29 PM »

Someone who can only see black and white, good and evil, nice and ugly, etc etc.

It is. Just like you see Nazism and Communism as black, just like you see Islam itself as black, every other thing in its particular form is either black or white. Otherwise it's hypocracy and foolishness.

But I can assure you as you grow up, you will learn that there are more things in between. Between black and white you have a lot of colours and greyscales. Between ugly and beautiful there is neutral as well as there is a "neutral" between good and evil.

Or post-modernism.

And what you are trying to do is to impose YOUR opinion-that I respect since I consider your age also-onto other people.

First of all, it's not MY opinion. It's G-D's opinion, that is the Torah and the Halacha. You can disagree with it, but the truth needs no recognition by human beings in order to be truth.

What I'm trying to do doesn't really have anything to do with you. You're a fool, a loser, a traitor and a hypocrite - a lost case. You will be doomed with your country Doucheland, you will be buried under the Flames of Jihad along with your Aryan Deutsche brothers.

But the truth needs to be shown and falsehood shall be refuted.

I think that Judaism doesn't make Israel YOUR country.

You see the problem? you put yourself in the place of Hashem and decide what Judaism dictates and what it doesn't. The Jewish idea in principle says that the whole reason the Jewish people exists, our destiny, it to live in Israel, conquer it from the Goyim and let the Kingdom of Holy Priests, Light Unto the Nations and a Holy Nation arise. A Jew who fulfills Commandaments in the Exile will have no Sachar ("salary") for it in the World to come. His existence in the Galut equals to Chillul Hashem and the Gemara (Talmud) even states that those who reside in the Galut are the same as those who have no G-D (אין לו אלוה) or in other words idol worshippers.

Kikes like you who decided to stay in Egypt and not enter the Land of Israel under Hashem's Command during the Exodues, 80% of the Jewish people, were eliminated.

about a third of World Jewry who decided to stay in Europe during the Holocaust and not fulfill the miracleous chance to get to Israel and do what needs to be done were burnt and murdered by the Nazis in the most monstrous way the human mind could ever think of back then.

And G-D willing, traitors like you will be destroyed and buried under the fire of Jihad along with other kikes.

In my case, I was born from converts.

As long as your mother is Jewish (according to Halacha), you're as Jewish as I am and I was born to ethnic Jews.

So their ancestors NEVER settled in the Holy Land.

Their spiritual ancestors did. Even those who have only converted to Judaism and joined the Jewish people by that, are commanded to live here.

And if I support Israel in other ways then settling on land where I probably wouldn't be happy, would be way short-sighted. An unhappy person will never be a good supporter of the Land of Israel.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. My parents lived here in sickness and hunger but were happy and great supporters of the Israel and NO NO SURRENDER OF JEWISH LAND idealists although. This is about idealism, stop with your sickening Western Marxist materialism.

And I think I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO EXPLAIN MY LIFE TO ANY 17 Y.O. BOY I DO NOT EVEN KNOW PERSONALLY. I DO NOT EVEN EXPLAIN MY LIFE TO MY FRIENDS AND REALTIVES, LET ALONE A STRANGER!!!!!    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

By this you have shown who is the older one between us.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2010, 08:08:22 PM »
Jews like Hyades make Muslims look Philo-Semitic.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 08:14:08 PM »
Are you Jewish?
if so, Israel is Holy in this site.

Yes, I am Jewish. But I was born and raised in Germany. And all my friends are Germans. And honestly I do not admit any person, Jewish or not, to offend all my friends and lovely people I know here as Nazis!
I am sure there are many Nazis in Germany, but honestly I can see many more Nazis when I go to Poland, the USA or Russia! And I am pretty sure the Nazi ratio is much higher in many many countries in this world. Absolutely.

Don't leave Hyades. It's not your fault or any other good person's fault that some people are ignorant and want to paint all Germans the same way.

She'll use every chance to slander Ronnie Ron

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 08:18:06 PM »
I don't want to get into a fight with you. You're not the only one who seems to think that members of certain countries all think the same way anyway, so it wasn't just directed at you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2010, 12:51:33 AM »

Not sure why your taking all this so personally.  Germany murdered 6 million Jews and no one is just going to forgive that.  So what?   As far as Israel, Rabbi Kahane constantly urged Jews from all over the world to leave behind the galut and embrace aliyah in our homeland.   An individual has to determine for himself how he can go about that practically.   Why take it so personally when other Jews here remind us of our duties?    Or even to give you advice?  If you don't like his advice, that's ok too.  You can also give him advice :)

I just don't understand because up until this thread you seemed like a great member here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2010, 12:55:41 AM »
I think that Judaism doesn't make Israel YOUR country. In my case, I was born from converts. So their ancestors NEVER settled in the Holy Land.   

Actually, that does not make a difference.  Once your parents joined the Jewish nation through conversion they are children of Avraham Yitzhak and Yaakov who passed the birthright on to the Jewish people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2010, 01:01:02 AM »

A synagogue in Rishon Lezion was found desecrated Sunday morning. Overnight Saturday, vandals sprayed swastikas and anti-Semitic graffiti in the synagogue. Among the graffiti was a scrawl that said “Jews, go back to Poland.” The Chabad synagogue has a high percentage of Holocaust survivors as members, worshippers in the synagogue told reporters. Members of the synagogue told reporters that the incident may be related to the tension between Sephardim and Ashkenazim in the Emanuel school affair.

◄ ►

Unfortunately Jews sometimes live with great delusions.  It makes absolutely ZERO sense to say that this incident has anything to do with the Emanuel affair.   First off, Sephardim would not write swastikas or antisemitic grafiti!  That is ridiculous.  Secondly, if they were to do that, why would they write against themselves?  When they say "Jews," they refer to themselves too!  This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.   If it was targeted to Ashkenazim, it would say "Ashkenazim go back to..." etc.    In any case, Sephardim would not do this.  Is there a single documented case of such an event in all of Israel's history?   No, these were neo-nazis just like all the other grafiti and antisemitic desecrations.   Either the russian variety or the Arab muslim variety.

The media sometimes proves that very stupid people can get very important and seemingly educated positions. 

I bet I even know how they made this idiotic mistake.  Probably a few people in the shul were frustrated and said 'because of the chillul hashem of the emanuel thing, we get punished with this.' or something along those lines, and then the media spins it to something completely illogical and unbelievable.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2010, 01:04:03 AM »

Someone who can only see black and white, good and evil, nice and ugly, etc etc.

It is. Just like you see Nazism and Communism as black, just like you see Islam itself as black, every other thing in its particular form is either black or white. Otherwise it's hypocracy and foolishness.

But I can assure you as you grow up, you will learn that there are more things in between. Between black and white you have a lot of colours and greyscales. Between ugly and beautiful there is neutral as well as there is a "neutral" between good and evil.

Or post-modernism.

And what you are trying to do is to impose YOUR opinion-that I respect since I consider your age also-onto other people.

First of all, it's not MY opinion. It's G-D's opinion, that is the Torah and the Halacha. You can disagree with it, but the truth needs no recognition by human beings in order to be truth.

What I'm trying to do doesn't really have anything to do with you. You're a fool, a loser, a traitor and a hypocrite - a lost case. You will be doomed with your country Doucheland, you will be buried under the Flames of Jihad along with your Aryan Deutsche brothers.

Ron it's really uncalled for to get so personal like this.  The insults are way out of line.

It seems like you gave up on our Jewish brother Hyades.  Why don't you have confidence that you can convince him to change his views or at least to influence him to think deeper about these issues?   Why condemn him to the fire like that?   Aside from the fact that the insults are out of line, why would you give up on someone like that?   Maybe he's just mistaken.   Didn't you have a time when you had different beliefs and changed your views for the better?  I certainly did.   These things are possible.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2010, 01:06:44 AM »

Or post-modernism.

Ron it's really uncalled for to get so personal like this.  The insults are way out of line.

I agree... I am glad you said something KWRBT... We are to rebuke a fellow Jew, even a convert, so that he can learn better. Do not rebuke with anger or condescension. We must keep as many Jews together as we can, and not cause further division.

Aliyah is not the easiest thing for many people.

I also understand having an allegiance to the country you are born in. There is something about home which cannot be duplicated when you move away, especially to the Holy Land. A person grows affectionate for their birth place.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2010, 01:22:36 AM »

Or post-modernism.

It seems like you gave up on our Jewish brother Hyades.  Why don't you have confidence that you can convince him to change his views or at least to influence him to think deeper about these issues?   Why condemn him to the fire like that?   Aside from the fact that the insults are out of line, why would you give up on someone like that?   Maybe he's just mistaken.   Didn't you have a time when you had different beliefs and changed your views for the better?  I certainly did.   These things are possible.

Rebuke with the left hand [weaker hand], hold on to the person with the right hand [stronger hand].

Ron, I think you can find a more effective way of expressing the need to make Aliyah to a fellow Jew who is in the galut.  I respect your passion, and you are a good Jew with great righteous conviction, but why not seek to build a relationship with our brother where he feels as if you speak to him out of love rather than anger?  Ahavat Yisrael.  Are you communicating that you are concerned with the well being of his Jewish soul in a way he can sense or believe?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2010, 01:39:31 AM »
I reason that if ron wants to tirade Hyades a 'galut-kike', he should be tirading Lisa, Muman and all other non-Israeli Jews on this forum, except for Chaim, a 'galut-kike'. This makes sense right?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2010, 04:47:15 AM »
I reason that if ron wants to tirade Hyades a 'galut-kike', he should be tirading Lisa, Muman and all other non-Israeli Jews on this forum, except for Chaim, a 'galut-kike'. This makes sense right?
I agree   the Rabbis [RELIGIOUS THE REFORM AND CONSERVATIVE ARE FOR THE MOST PART LEFTISTS] why don't they move to Israel
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 07:41:10 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2010, 05:47:36 AM »

Or post-modernism.

Let's see if he returns to reply any of us and you will have your answer.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2010, 05:48:43 AM »

Or post-modernism.

I agree... I am glad you said something KWRBT... We are to rebuke a fellow Jew, even a convert, so that he can learn better. Do not rebuke with anger or condescension. We must keep as many Jews together as we can, and not cause further division.

Aliyah is not the easiest thing for many people.

I also understand having an allegiance to the country you are born in. There is something about home which cannot be duplicated when you move away, especially to the Holy Land. A person grows affectionate for their birth place.

But keeping complete loyalty to both countries, and especially to a country like Germany, to a Jew is beyond obscene and equals treason.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2010, 05:52:03 AM »

Or post-modernism.

Rebuke with the left hand [weaker hand], hold on to the person with the right hand [stronger hand].

Ron, I think you can find a more effective way of expressing the need to make Aliyah to a fellow Jew who is in the galut.  I respect your passion, and you are a good Jew with great righteous conviction, but why not seek to build a relationship with our brother where he feels as if you speak to him out of love rather than anger?  Ahavat Yisrael.  Are you communicating that you are concerned with the well being of his Jewish soul in a way he can sense or believe?

I'll answer you the same way I answered KWRBT.

Hyades felt that the fact that even though JTF fights for Israel is less important than the fact that "his" country GermaNaziny is being bashed here for a while. The fact that JTF fights against a second Holocaust for Jews in Israel means nothing for him when it comes to "his" lovely GermaNaziny. The blood of Jews is less important for him than the so-called honor the Reich has.

I wasn't the only one who responded to him this way. Zelhar answered him as well and with courtesy but he just go away. You will have the answer if he can be saved if he ever comes back to respond to any.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2010, 05:55:54 AM »

You love reasoning but you're not a critical thinker, are you Robert?

Lisa, Muman and all other non-Israeli Jews never left their Judaism like that. They didn't ignore what Judaism commands them to do and still they plan to make Aliyah some when in the future. Even when the USA was bashed, cursed and humiliated in this forum (and they were occasions!) they didn't leave the movement. Why is that? because JTF fights for justice and most importantly fights for justice for Israel - what they conisder above all, unlike Hyades who was insulted by the non-European way to express hatred towards the country that committed the most murderous atrocity against the Jewish people.

He gave up on the Land of Israel but the others haven't. That makes big difference that I know you will never be able to understand - so just... don't try to.