Author Topic: Is Israeli Supreme Court Really This Wicked?  (Read 6394 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is Israeli Supreme Court Really This Wicked?
« on: June 20, 2010, 06:46:39 PM »
I find it so hard to believe that a state like Israel could really have a Supreme Court which is wicked, and is staffed by judges who are the most vile examples of human beings on the planet. The witch Dorito Benisch is a sickening specimen... She would have me locked up in prison for simply expressing my less than wonderful opinion of the current bench... I just learned last night that the Supreme Court is nothing like the court here in America... Our court is supposed to reflect the will of the populace while the Supreme Court in Israel is populated by a cabal of left-wing flunkies who appoint themselves to the bench. When will this wicked bunch of charlatans be removed from their positions of power? How do the people allow these witches to create sodomish laws?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138167

Supreme Court Critics Under Investigation
Tammuz 8, 5770, 20 June 10 09:43
by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) Members of Knesset, rabbis and journalists who criticized the Supreme Court over the Emanuel affair will face investigation this week, and may even face criminal charges. Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein will look into concerns – voiced by Supreme Court President Dorit Beinisch – that critics may have been in violation of laws against expressing contempt of public servants.

Beinisch said criticism of the Supreme Court, and particularly Judge Edmond Levy, had reached the point of “grave statements that must be uprooted at the source.” Under Israeli law, it is illegal to denigrate a sitting judge or a court in a manner that could lead to disrespect of the legal system.

MKs Uri Maklev and Moshe Gafni of United Torah Judaism and David Azoulai of Shas have been mentioned as possible suspects in the investigation.

Maklev said Sunday that he is not concerned. “Police investigations and arrests do not worry us. We have never shared values with the court, and we are not afraid... There was no harm done to the judges' honor, rather, the judges dealt a blow to Judaism's honor,” he said.

Not only did he not express concern, but Maklev continued to criticize the court's behavior. “This is the first time since the communist regime in the Soviet Union that parents have been sent to prison over the Jewish education they wanted for their children,” he accused.

"If they want to put us on trial and arrest us, they should do it as quickly as possible, so that we will make it to jail in time to be in prison with the Emanuel detainees,” he added.

Dozens of fathers from the hareidi-religious city of Emanuel were sent to jail last week after refusing to send their daughters to a school where two religious tracks were recently integrated by court order. The parents, members of the Slonim hassidic sect, had created a separate track with more stringent religious standards for their children within an existing hareidi-religious school; judges ordered the girls to learn with children in the regular track.

The court accused the Slonim parents of racism against Sephardi Jews, a charge they denied. Some of the students in the Slonim track are Sephardi, they pointed out. As the parents were taken to jail last week, one father bore a sign saying, “I'm a Sephardi Jew being sent to jail because I wanted my daughter to learn in a hassidic school.”

The Israel Law Center filed a complaint over the arrests, saying the Supreme Court did not have the legal right to order the parents sent to jail. The appeal was rejected by the Supreme Court, which ruled that it was not its place to hear appeals against itself.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Is Israeli Supreme Court Really This Wicked?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »
So in Israel, if you call a judge an [censored] or a [censored] you can get thrown in jail. Amazing.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 07:02:39 PM »
Its like the one and only miztvah that seems to be recognized by the Israeli government.

http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm

Not to curse a judge (Ex. 22:27)

It does not seem applicable if this one is not also upheld...

Not to appoint as a judge, a person who is not well versed in the laws of the Torah, even if he is expert in other branches of knowledge (Deut. 1:17)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 07:06:13 PM »
Its like the one and only miztvah that seems to be recognized by the Israeli government.

http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm

Not to curse a judge (Ex. 22:27)

It does not seem applicable if this one is not also upheld...

Not to appoint as a judge, a person who is not well versed in the laws of the Torah, even if he is expert in other branches of knowledge (Deut. 1:17)

Yes, a member of Sanhedrin must not be cursed, nor a Beit Din... But a secular court imposing unholy laws on people... I don't think Torah protects them..

And on the issue at hand.... I support the Chassidim. I don't believe this school is racist. They simply want to be able to teach their children the Judaism of Chassidus, which by its very definition goes beyond the letter of the law. Why should these parents not be able to teach this form of Ashkenazi Judaism to their children? It sounded like this problem was only with one particular program within the school, not the entire school...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 07:20:03 PM »
I didn't know Dorito was an actual name, I just thought it was this:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 08:03:41 PM »
I didn't know Dorito was an actual name, I just thought it was this:

Actually her name is Dorit, but I added the O to make her into a nacho chip..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 08:05:06 PM »
Ok Muman  ;D

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 05:24:35 AM »
Our court is supposed to reflect the will of the populace

No, it is not. The USSC exists to interpret and apply the law and Constitution as originally intended.
Congress is there to reflect the will of the people, by enacting appropriate legislation.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 06:03:55 AM »
Our court is supposed to reflect the will of the populace

No, it is not. The USSC exists to interpret and apply the law and Constitution as originally intended.
Congress is there to reflect the will of the people, by enacting appropriate legislation.

Yes.   LOL, the funniest thing is that Israel doesn't even have a constitution, so what exactly are these so-called judges doing there?   These animals have one goal and one goal only, to impose their will on society.   The Israeli supreme court is a tyrannical group of power-hungry Jew-hating antizionists whose one political goal is the "rule of law" ie "the rule of my own iron fist which I call the law because I am the law."

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 07:11:55 AM »
From everything I am seeing, it is the leaders, politicians and enterpreters of law that are becoming corrupted.   The people of nations are becoming informed and are seeking truth, freedom, and knowledge which I believe God is trying to convey to us.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 07:23:52 AM »
while i don't support this act of dictatorship,i also don't support criticism that is not justifyed.as much as i hate the israeli supreme court i think that this criticism was done by wicked men.the isc just gave a ruling against the racism in the haredi education systems and all of a sudden all the haredi (by the way,the united torah judaism is a LEFTIST party.they supported the diengagement plan back in 2005) in the knesset just  got up and started to yell.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 10:35:51 AM »
The Bagatz (The Israeli Supreme Court) is one of the fortresses of the self-imposed American colonialism in Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 10:36:53 AM »
while i don't support this act of dictatorship,i also don't support criticism that is not justifyed.as much as i hate the israeli supreme court i think that this criticism was done by wicked men.the isc just gave a ruling against the racism in the haredi education systems and all of a sudden all the haredi (by the way,the united torah judaism is a LEFTIST party.they supported the diengagement plan back in 2005) in the knesset just  got up and started to yell.

ben

You seem to echo the leftist medias portrayal of this event. The truth of the matter is that this has very little to do with racism. It has to do with the freedom of religion, for a family to set a religious standard such as the Chassidim do. The state should allow for religious freedom and not impose a lesser standard, such as the one of the regular Beit Yaakov.

I am listening to a Rabbi explain how the Israeli Supreme court works....

I recommend anyone who is interested in this topic to listen to this:

http://koshertube.com/videos/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=4&task=videodirectlink&id=5233

Maybe we can discuss this honestly when we learn what the issue is instead of parroting the leftist line that this is a racial issue.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 11:19:28 AM »

But you're confused.

The court is evil not because of the original ruling but because of what came afterwards and their idea of "enforcing" that ruling by sending the parents to jail because they decided to take their kids out of the school after the courts forced them to take the partitions down.  I also agree that the court's decision to take down partitions was just and a way to rectify discrimination there.   But there was NOT a 100,000 man march against that ruling.   The march was against putting parents in jail.  And that was evil and tyrannical.   I don't agree very often with UTJ or haredi politicians.   However their basic assertion that Torah comes above illegitimate secular law is a valid one and a true one, leaving aside all the sheker they add to that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 11:20:29 AM »
The Bagatz (The Israeli Supreme Court) is one of the fortresses of the self-imposed American colonialism in Israel.

Aren't they of secularist German-Jewish origin and ideological descendents of the original anti-zionist group, Hashomer Hatzair?   What does America have to do with it?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 11:24:23 AM »

Aren't they of secularist German-Jewish origin and ideological descendents of the original anti-zionist group, Hashomer Hatzair?   What does America have to do with it?

America decides for us what to do and what not to do, not because her "mightiness" but because the Lefties need a foreign power to rule over the Jews so they can impose their kikiness on the Jewish people, same as they did during the British Nazi occupation of Judah.

This is what I meant by "self-imposed".

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 11:28:58 AM »

ben

You seem to echo the leftist medias portrayal of this event. The truth of the matter is that this has very little to do with racism. It has to do with the freedom of religion, for a family to set a religious standard such as the Chassidim do. The state should allow for religious freedom and not impose a lesser standard, such as the one of the regular Beit Yaakov.

Muman, don't conflate the issues.   The real problem is NOT with the ruling against the partitions in the school.  How anyone can claim the partitions are not based on racism is beyond comprehension.  They certainly were rooted in ethnic lines.

The school had a certain requirement and policy for admission as a self-identified "Machmir" version of Beis Yakov (which itself is already a haredi school system).   The parents applied for acceptance of their kids.  30% of the school's admitted students were Sephardim, while 70% were Ashkenazi.   They all faced the same scrutiny to get in.   Classes began.   Suddenly the ashkenazi parents/teachers decided they are going to put up separation barriers between Sephardic girls and Ashkenazi girls (with the exception of a handful of uncle tom so-called "Sephardim" who were willing to go along and apparently whose kids were allowed on the Ashkenazi side - probably they were only partially Sephardic, like a cousin or distant relative or great grandparent and that is why they were allowed).   How can anyone justify something so evil?  There was even a wall put up in the playground at recess!  These little Sephardi girls were made to feel like subhuman untermenschen.   Forget about how wrong and insane it is to impose this garbage, but think about the emotional damage you are causing young kids by enforcing something like this.    

Muman, think of all the big-name Ashkenazi yeshivot - Mir, Hevron, etc etc.   Realize that a percentage of the students there are actually Sephardi.   And realize that not one school puts up barriers and separates the sephardim from the ashkenazim into separate classes or separate beit midrash or separate facilities, etc etc.    And we are talking here not even about adult men but about little girls.

The issue at hand is the evil overextension of the court to throw parents in jail.  They actually play into the hands of the perpetrators by gaining them sympathy from the public, including 100,000 haredim who were rallied and all their friends and relatives who now are in solidarity with those who discriminated against the sephardim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 11:29:42 AM »

America decides for us what to do and what not to do, not because her "mightiness" but because the Lefties need a foreign power to rule over the Jews so they can impose their kikiness on the Jewish people, same as they did during the British Nazi occupation of Judah.

This is what I meant by "self-imposed".

Oh , I see, I missed that word self-imposed, I agree.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 12:23:33 PM »

But you're confused.

The court is evil not because of the original ruling but because of what came afterwards and their idea of "enforcing" that ruling by sending the parents to jail because they decided to take their kids out of the school after the courts forced them to take the partitions down.  I also agree that the court's decision to take down partitions was just and a way to rectify discrimination there.   But there was NOT a 100,000 man march against that ruling.   The march was against putting parents in jail.  And that was evil and tyrannical.   I don't agree very often with UTJ or haredi politicians.   However their basic assertion that Torah comes above illegitimate secular law is a valid one and a true one, leaving aside all the sheker they add to that.
kahane was right btw.i wish they would protest this evil act of bagatz.but the utj memebers themselves said that they protest the ruling of bagatz about the end of the discrimination in that school.they are hijacking a whole legitimate protest movement for their illegitimate ends.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 12:24:54 PM »

ben

I am listening to a Rabbi explain how the Israeli Supreme court works....

I recommend anyone who is interested in this topic to listen to this:

http://koshertube.com/videos/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=4&task=videodirectlink&id=5233

Maybe we can discuss this honestly when we learn what the issue is instead of parroting the leftist line that this is a racial issue.

how you can accept this racism and accuse me for being racist is beyond my comprehension.this is the worst case of double standard.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 12:39:59 PM »
I am amazed at the disconnect... I have listened to Rabbis and IsraelNationalNews reporters who do not say what you are saying. Either I am listening to the wrong sources or you are mistaken. Why does A7 not say what you are saying? Do you think that the racism goes all the way to the staff of Arutz Sheva?

Please show me the evidence for what you are saying so I can consider it. To me the issue is that a parent has the right to send their kids to a school which meets their religious standards.

I also have not seen outright racism in this story. I don't know about this seperation wall. Maybe it is because of the religious standards? I heard this Rabbi explain the different levels of Tzniut that each of these classes of girls goes by.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 12:49:04 PM »

But you're confused.

kahane was right btw.i wish they would protest this evil act of bagatz.but the utj memebers themselves said that they protest the ruling of bagatz about the end of the discrimination in that school.they are hijacking a whole legitimate protest movement for their illegitimate ends.

Unfortunately there is a problem in haredi society, just like in secular Israeli society for the longest time there was racism against Mizrahim and Sephardim (and still is).   Some sectors of haredi society have this problem more than others, and some have it less so.   I've met many haredi ashkenazi people in Israel who wouldn't dare discriminate or say negative things about Sephardim, and can't fathom how people can do that.   Surely the Torah ideal is that we cannot treat fellow Jews with anything less than respect and love - no matter what ethnicity, and that includes  Ethiopian ben.     That is the Torah ideal.   Religious Jews don't always live up to the ideal fully, unfortunately.

The 100,000 people protesting were mostly good-intentioned Jews following the advice of their rabbis, without even knowing the facts or the truth behind the case.  But ultimately what churned the engines and got that many people in the streets about it was the perceived injustice done to the parents who were being put in jail.  People generally saw that as a crossing of the line and needed little encouragement from the rabbis to get excited about it.

When the initial ruling came down and the partitions were forced to be removed, there was no mass protest.  This incident and protest happened many days later (many weeks from what I remember).

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2010, 12:53:43 PM »

But you're confused.

Unfortunately there is a problem in haredi society, just like in secular Israeli society for the longest time there was racism against Mizrahim and Sephardim (and still is).   Some sectors of haredi society have this problem more than others, and some have it less so.   I've met many haredi ashkenazi people in Israel who wouldn't dare discriminate or say negative things about Sephardim, and can't fathom how people can do that.   Surely the Torah ideal is that we cannot treat fellow Jews with anything less than respect and love - no matter what ethnicity, and that includes  Ethiopian ben.     That is the Torah ideal.   Religious Jews don't always live up to the ideal fully, unfortunately.

The 100,000 people protesting were mostly good-intentioned Jews following the advice of their rabbis, without even knowing the facts or the truth behind the case.  But ultimately what churned the engines and got that many people in the streets about it was the perceived injustice done to the parents who were being put in jail.  People generally saw that as a crossing of the line and needed little encouragement from the rabbis to get excited about it.

When the initial ruling came down and the partitions were forced to be removed, there was no mass protest.  This incident and protest happened many days later (many weeks from what I remember).
ammmmmm yes.but i heard that there is a problem with this particular hasidut (slonim).and besides i will repatto you what our physics teacher had saidto us in the begining of our 7th grade: ideals exists only in theory and never in the expriment.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 01:24:43 PM »
Here is one of the latest articles on A7 about this issue:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9562

Emanuel: Not an Ethnic Schism
Tammuz 9, 5770, 21 June 10 02:40
by David Bedein

(Israelnationalnews.com) The conflict that now ensues in the city of Emanuel has little to do with ethnic tensions betwen Sephardic and Ashkenazic Jewish Israelis.

Speaking from experience as a social work community organizer who worked in the field in the 1970's and 1980's, short-sighted bureaucratic decisions that were made then are coming home to roost, a generation later.

The idea then was to lump all lower class people into new housing units and into new towns, with the hope that they would get along with one another.

The Israel Housing Ministry and what was then called the Israel Welfare Ministry mixed families with social problems with working families, and also mixed strictly observant Sephardic families with less strictly observant Sephardic families, with the hope that they would get along with one another.

As the more strictly observant Sephardic families began to choose more traditional schools for their children, they were not nterested in welcoming the less observant Sephardic families to attend their schools, which maintained more rigid standards in terms of dress code, television watching, etc.

There was a particular Sephardic woman in Emanuel whose daughter was rejected by the school in Emanuel because the standards of religious observance of her daughter and of her family did not meet the requirements of the school.

That Sephardic woman was media savvy.

She contacted the New Israel Fund, the Shas Party and just about every reporter whom she could get a hold of and claimed that she was being discriminated against because she was a Separdic Jew.

The NIF, Shas and the media had a field day, and condemned the school in Emanual for "racist and discriminatory behavior".

The NIF and Shas, strange bedfellows as they are, sued in the Israel High Court of Justice to demand that the Israel High Court of Justice order the school in Emanuel to admit the less observant Separdic girls into their school.

The NIF and Shas were successful in their suit, and the Israel High Court of Justice demanded that any parent who refused to send their children to school under such circumstances be jailed.

And, indeed, 61 sets of parents announced that they were ready to go to jail rather than admit the less observant Sephardic girls to the school.

27 of those sets of parents are themselves Sephardic Jews.

Does that fact affect the NIF and Shas?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 01:29:35 PM »
ammmmmm yes.but i heard that there is a problem with this particular hasidut (slonim).and besides i will repatto you what our physics teacher had saidto us in the begining of our 7th grade: ideals exists only in theory and never in the expriment.

That statement only makes sense in the context of physics.   You can't extend that to life in general.   ???
In Newtonian Physics which you studied in 7th grade, the forces of friction, air resistance etc are neglected and ignored for the sake of calculations and various problems.   But in reality those forces really exist and contribute significantly to any real physics scenario or real problem.   So knowing the Newtonian Physics is only the foundation to solve a real problem.   But even with physics, you still need to know Newtonian Physics for the problem first or else there is nothing to say.

But in life, ideals do not mean neglecting significant forces for the sake of calculations.   Ideal is something that the Torah demands and that sincere Torah-observant people strive for.   It does exist in the "experiment" and to varying degrees and levels of success.   But for people who ignore the ideal, of course it will NEVER express itself in the results, and that's a guarantee based on simple logic.