Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/22)  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/22)
« on: June 22, 2010, 06:04:47 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/BozKHPKt/_58__.html

The program is 2 hours and 7 minutes this week.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/22)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 07:31:45 PM »
Thank you, Chaim. Well worth the wait.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 08:20:54 PM »
It's Longevity, Chaim! Longevity!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 09:29:17 PM »
It's Longevity, Chaim! Longevity!

בס''ד

Thanks, yes I know. Later in the program, I remembered how to say the word. For some reason, I just had this mental block in the middle of the broadcast.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 11:40:08 PM »
Sweet!  D/L'ing right now! :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »
Loved the program and especially the response to ben.  Hilarious.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 01:25:38 PM »
i loved how you reponded to c4j.this is completely disproves a theory i had that i glad that itwas disproved.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »
Cooking and cleaning is not demeaning at all. That's productive and needed work. How is serving other people demeaning? Isn't that what people are supposed to do, is do things that make the world better for others? How anyone could compare that to prostitution is just unbelievable to me. I really liked your answer to that Chaim.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »
Cooking and cleaning is not demeaning at all. That's productive and needed work. How is serving other people demeaning? Isn't that what people are supposed to do, is do things that make the world better for others? How anyone could compare that to prostitution is just unbelievable to me. I really liked your answer to that Chaim.
coocking and cleaning is something that everyone should know.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 02:02:53 PM »

Only wives

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »

Only wives
no.even singles and married man.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 02:09:19 PM »

Only wives
no.even singles and married man.

Why would I need to learn how to cook and clean if my wife knows how to do that

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 02:49:07 PM »
What would happen if (I hope this never happens, but it could) your wife was very sick with the flu or something and could not do any cooking or cleaning for a few days or longer? Don't you think it might be a good idea to be able to cook some nutritious meals for your kids or maybe clean up a mess if they puke on the floor? In the case of the flu more than one family member could get it and you might have to help.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 02:50:46 PM »
(I hope this never happens, but it could)
it is not if it is when.everybody get a flu in some point of their lives.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 02:52:03 PM »

My family all got the flu in 1999 and the only one who didn't get it was my little sister. I don't know how she avoided it, we were all too sick to do much of anything but thankfully she was old enough to feed herself if not we might have had to get some help.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 02:53:15 PM »
What would happen if (I hope this never happens, but it could) your wife was very sick with the flu or something and could not do any cooking or cleaning for a few days or longer? Don't you think it might be a good idea to be able to cook some nutritious meals for your kids or maybe clean up a mess if they puke on the floor? In the case of the flu more than one family member could get it and you might have to help.

Only reason I learnt how to cook is because women find it sexy
but about your question a man could just go to a restaurant

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 02:54:17 PM »
Plus women love a man that can cook.   Although I'm not sure how true that is regarding religious Jewish women.  They take a lot of pride in their own cooking.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 02:55:08 PM »

Only reason I learnt how to cook is because women find it sexy
but about your question a man could just go to a restaurant

lol  ;D

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 02:56:03 PM »

My family all got the flu in 1999 and the only one who didn't get it was my little sister. I don't know how she avoided it, we were all too sick to do much of anything but thankfully she was old enough to feed herself if not we might have had to get some help.
probably she had a better immune system than most of oyou.it was my case until the new need to travel 20km by bus every day in 06:00 am ruined my immune system.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 02:56:31 PM »
I don't have anything against traditional lifestyles but the problem is sometimes there are extenuating circumstances where the lines might not be able to be rigid on things like this. Sometimes women have to do things that are traditional male domains and sometimes men have to do things that are traditional female domains, and I don't think it should hurt anyone's ego.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 02:59:03 PM »
I don't have anything against traditional lifestyles but the problem is sometimes there are extenuating circumstances where the lines might not be able to be rigid on things like this. Sometimes women have to do things that are traditional male domains and sometimes men have to do things that are traditional female domains, and I don't think it should hurt anyone's ego.
it swhould not hurt anyone ego.i am very proud at my extremely limted knowledge in coocking (okay not coocking,just how to make sandwiches but i want to learn coocking in the summer holiday).i think that it was proved that females are equal to males in the mental skills if not even more talented.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 03:01:03 PM »

I'm not suggesting they would try to disallow the man from cooking, I just meant that as far as these women seeing that quality in a man as being especially attractive, I don't know if that is there.   Believe me, there are plenty of religious Jewish households who share responsibility in these areas.  Often times the man actually cooks the chulent for Shabbat and considers it his domain to do so.   I am friends with one family where the husband actually bakes the challah.   People seem to do things however they come naturally it seems.  

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 03:05:35 PM »
I think it's good that the Jewish women take pride in their cooking. Thanks for the information KWRBT. :)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 03:09:16 PM »
I think it's good that the Jewish women take pride in their cooking. Thanks for the information KWRBT. :)
not nly jewish women.almost every woman on earth is proud about her cooking (as almost every male on earth who knows how to cook).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 03:15:25 PM »
not nly jewish women.almost every woman on earth is proud about her cooking (as almost every male on earth who knows how to cook).

Cooking is fun but eating is better.