Author Topic: Conflict With Iran on the Horizon  (Read 1137 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Conflict With Iran on the Horizon
« on: June 23, 2010, 09:56:04 AM »
Iran certainly feels that an attack on it is imminent. I sure hope that the IDF is ready for this confrontation. It looks like Saudi Arabia may be playing a good role in this because they are allowing IAF to use an airbase in the Saudi kingdom to be used for operations.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138231

Reports: IAF Landed at Saudi Base, US Troops near Iran Border
Tammuz 11, 5770, 23 June 10 04:36
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) The Israeli Air Force recently unloaded military equipment at a Saudi Arabia base, a semi-official Iranian news agency claimed Wednesday, while a large American force has massed in Azerbaijan, which is on the northwest border of Iran.

Both reports follow by less than a week the Pentagon’s confirmation that an unusually large American fleet sailed through the Suez Canal Saturday. Several reports stated that an Israeli ship joined the armada.

The Pentagon played down the news, saying the American maneuvers were routine. However, a report by Iran on Wednesday that it has enriched dozens of pounds of 17 per cent enriched uranium serves as a reminder that time is running out to stop Iran from being able to produce a nuclear weapon.

Iran’s Fars News Agency said the Israeli military aircraft landed 10 days ago at the Saudi base near the city of Tabuk, located in northwest Saudi Arabia, one of the closest areas in the oil kingdom to Iran.

Fars said that the Tabuk base will be the central station for an Israeli attack on Iran. It quoted an Islamic news site that a commercial airline passenger said the airport in Tabuk was closed to all other traffic during the alleged Israeli landings. The passenger said that "no reasonable explanation” was given for shutting down the airport and those passengers were compensated financially and booked in four-star hotels.

“The relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel have become the talk of the town,” the passenger added. The chief authority in Tabuk, Prince Fahd ben Sultan, was reported be coordinating the cooperation with Israel.

Azerbaijan
Iran’s government-funded Press TV reported that the Revolutionary Guards began closely patrolling the Islamic Republic’s northwestern border after noticing the American forces, which Iran claimed also included Israeli troops. Azerbaijan’s independent Trend news site also reported on Wednesday that American armed forces are in the country, which is in an armed conflict with rebels.

Revolutionary Guards Brigadier General Mehdi Moini said Tuesday that his forces are mobilized “due to the presence of American and Israeli forces on the western border.” The Guards reportedly have called in tanks and anti-aircraft units to the area in what amounts to a war alert.

Enriched Uranium
As signs point to a higher American-Israeli military profile aimed at Iran, Ali Akbar Salehi, the Islamic Republic’s vice president and director of the nuclear program, announced Wednesday that Iran has produced another 37 pounds of uranium enriched to 20 percent. The production of the uranium defies United Nations demands that Iran stop its unsupervised nuclear development, although the 20 percent level is far below level that is needed to build a nuclear weapon.

"Potentially, we can produce 5 kilograms (11 pounds) a month, but we are not in a hurry over this," Salehi told the semiofficial ISNA news agency.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Conflict With Iran on the Horizon
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 10:47:28 AM »
Victory to the Zionist war machine.
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 01:34:18 PM »

Actually, if this is the case, I wish Arutz Sheva would shut the f**k up about it, we don't need to know, and more importantly IRAN doesn't need to know! This is military intel and it should be secret. I want Israel's element of surprise to be complete. There's an old saying from WWII, loose lips sink ships!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 01:43:43 PM »

Actually, if this is the case, I wish Arutz Sheva would shut the f**k up about it, we don't need to know, and more importantly IRAN doesn't need to know! This is military intel and it should be secret. I want Israel's element of surprise to be complete. There's an old saying from WWII, loose lips sink ships!

Well A7 is not the only source which is discussing this. The problem is that it is almost impossible to keep secret the fact that Israeli and American ships were in the Suez canal. I think the Saudis hope that this information will scare the leaders of Iran {though I doubt it}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 02:35:08 PM »
Why would the saudi's aid Israel?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 02:39:13 PM »

Shi'ites (Iran) vs Sunnis (Saudi Barbaria)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 02:42:29 PM »

I dunno but I found a quote from a similar thread on another forum that really made me laugh.

[Saudia Arabia definitely not a true muslim country.

:::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 02:44:55 PM »

Yeah, something to do with Moe's nephew or cousin or something, and one group of the sandpeople venerate him while the other group doesn't and because of that they want to slit each other's throats, hence Israel gets to use US airstrips on the land of one of the two sandpeople factions to fly over and blow up the other one. Works for me. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 03:17:39 PM by New Yorker »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 02:48:33 PM »
I thought they first want to kill the Jews and then themselves.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 03:07:21 PM »
I thought they first want to kill the Jews and then themselves.
they hate each other much more then they hate the jews.they actually saw each other as infidels.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 03:09:07 PM »
The Shi'ites are al-Munafikun (hypcorites) according to the Sunnis, and Iran, unlike Israel, actually is a threat to the expansion of Sunni Islam, unlike Israel, basic math.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 03:18:47 PM »

Israeli planes should do a double load-out for the return fly-over.  ;D

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 04:32:25 PM »
I think something is going to happen with the huge military build up of the United States Navy in the Persian Gulf.  They may be there to support an Israeli attack on Iran

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 01:00:42 AM »

Yeah, something to do with Moe's nephew or cousin or something, and one group of the sandpeople venerate him while the other group doesn't and because of that they want to slit each other's throats, hence Israel gets to use US airstrips on the land of one of the two sandpeople factions to fly over and blow up the other one. Works for me. 

:laugh:
aka Someone Else