Author Topic: This says it all: Of mosques and men (zootube video)  (Read 1182 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
This says it all: Of mosques and men (zootube video)
« on: June 23, 2010, 08:57:28 PM »
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: This says it all: Of mosques and men (zootube video)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 11:36:59 PM »
arksis,   thanks for posting this MUST SEE video.    I didn't see the thread back in June because this was when I was in Israel.    My time Online was limited at that time.

On another site a few minutes ago,   someone posted the link to this video.    I'm encouraged that many more people have been finding out what Islam and the Muslim agenda is really about.       The Muslims plan to build a Mosque on Ground Zero might be backfiring on them.    G-d willing,   that will be the case.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 06:31:35 AM »
I sure hope you are right eb22!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 05:06:06 PM »
arksis,   thanks for posting this MUST SEE video.    I didn't see the thread back in June because this was when I was in Israel.    My time Online was limited at that time.

On another site a few minutes ago,   someone posted the link to this video.    I'm encouraged that many more people have been finding out what Islam and the Muslim agenda is really about.       The Muslims plan to build a Mosque on Ground Zero might be backfiring on them.    G-d willing,   that will be the case.

It has already backfired on them, and they are the minority, just like everything else that has happened this last year, we have had the will of the people ignored.   If enough people go against this project, it will put pressure on the Imam and other supporters.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 03:54:16 PM »
arksis and Debbie,    one specific thing I'm encouraged about is even on a recent CBS ( Communist Broadcasting System ) poll,    71% ,   including surprisingly 57 % of Democrats,   'believe it is "not appropriate" to build the mosque a few blocks from Ground Zero'.     The amount of people against this Mosque project is noticeably more than even the % against ObamaCare:     

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nathan-burchfiel/2010/08/27/bloomberg-100-percent-9-11-families-support-ground-zero-mosque#ixzz0xqU7eyJJ

I'm more optimistic about this being prevented than I was even two weeks ago.     But it's a continuing battle.   The Mosque Proponents probably aren't going to let up any time soon.      If at all!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 07:10:00 PM »
I agree eb22! Let's hope it NEVER gets built anywhere even NEAR there. Not only are so many against, but hopefully, not ONE construction company will lift a finger to build this hideous thing.
Meir Kahane