Author Topic: Unfortunately, I had to ban "Ben m" today  (Read 3415 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Unfortunately, I had to ban "Ben m" today
« on: June 24, 2010, 05:23:50 AM »
בס''ד

I hate banning members. It especially hurts when I have to ban a 16 year old Jewish kid from Israel. But in the case of "Ben m", I had no choice.

Ben wrote to several individuals stating that he was organizing "an underground" in JTF to try to get one of our leading moderators thrown out of the movement.

Ben did this after I gave him many chances to change his behavior. In the past, Ben defended Hitler, described himself as a "fascist", expressed admiration for Mussolini, made racist attacks on Ethiopian Jews, attacked Judaism etc.

Ben publicly apologized on the forum, and claimed to have changed. But his posts clearly demonstrated that he had not changed.

The attempt by Ben to organize a lynch mob against one of our moderators was the last straw.

I still sincerely hope that Ben learns a lesson from this experience and changes his ways. But we cannot have someone like this in our organization any more.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Unfortunately, I had to ban "Ben m" today
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 05:27:08 AM »
It was time. Maybe when he gets older and more mature he'll grow out of some of his crazy ideas.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 05:29:17 AM »
Oh well, I guess I'll never get a response to my post in the "culture" thread. It's probably for the better since he sounded like a confused child most of the time.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 05:57:45 AM »
lol, imagine an illiterate trying to organize and lead a mutiny.

I knew this was only a matter of time.  He was treading on thin ice from the beginning.  He must not be too sharp if he didn't recognize that and would be so bold as to take up the banner of "liberty fo' da masses." 

I have no doubt that he had no chance of succeeding at whatever stupid plan he had.   Nonetheless this catty behavior has no place here, and you are making the right decision Chaim.   Good riddance to the fascist, state-worshipping ben m. 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:01:49 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 05:58:33 AM »
Defending nazis is not good especially on a Jewish forum like JTF.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 06:09:28 AM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 06:30:11 AM »
However, that being said, it was very obvious to me from when he first joined here that he had goals of fomenting divisiveness.  

Right off the bat he started with the clique behavior trying to gang up with certain nazi-supporting members and other of his friends/idols here against the "undesirables" in his mind, namely the nazi-hating Jews and gentiles and especially against religious Jews.   Trying to "rally" criticism and attacks against certain members you don't like as your first act on the forum (or really at any time one is a member), especially done in such an immature way, is a sure sign you are not here to be a productive contributor or a team player in the organization.   It was all about ego and manipulation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 06:41:32 AM »
Poor Uncle Ben being compared to Ben M!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 07:35:49 AM »
He was a strange little boy.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 07:46:39 AM »
Kind of figured he was a boy.
Too bad. He'll have to learn.
I hope I'm not wrong with my sympathies.

I haven't seen any of his bad posts though.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 09:00:26 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 07:47:40 AM »
בס''ד

I hate banning members. It especially hurts when I have to ban a 16 year old Jewish kid from Israel. But in the case of "Ben m", I had no choice.

Ben wrote to several individuals stating that he was organizing "an underground" in JTF to try to get one of our leading moderators thrown out of the movement.

Ben did this after I gave him many chances to change his behavior. In the past, Ben defended Hitler, described himself as a "fascist", expressed admiration for Mussolini, made racist attacks on Ethiopian Jews, attacked Judaism etc.

Ben publicly apologized on the forum, and claimed to have changed. But his posts clearly demonstrated that he had not changed.

The attempt by Ben to organize a lynch mob against one of our moderators was the last straw.

I still sincerely hope that Ben learns a lesson from this experience and changes his ways. But we cannot have someone like this in our organization any more.

Chaim, please don't feel bad about it. This individual was trouble from post one.

I still do not believe he was Jewish. My guess is that he was a Gentile Russian skinhead kid.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 08:35:12 AM »
It was time. Maybe when he gets older and more mature he'll grow out of some of his crazy ideas.
I agree.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 08:56:52 AM »
A forum like this one where people can talk freely and express innovative, unconventional, unfashionable ideas, is bound to attract a number of weirdos and individuals with special obsessions.
There is also a risk of misunderstanding of the big difference between a Kahanist movement and a racist or a hateful movement on the part of those who do not know Kahane's thought. Some people may view this forum as an outlet for bashing specific groups or communities that they take as scapegoats for all the frustrations in their life.

My comment is a general one, it does not refer specifically to Ben m, whom I am not in a position to judge.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 09:00:36 AM »
A forum like this one where people can talk freely and express innovative, unconventional, unfashionable ideas, is bound to attract a number of weirdos and individuals with special obsessions.
There is also a risk of misunderstanding of the big difference between a Kahanist movement and a racist or a hateful movement on the part of those who do not know Kahane's thought. Some people may view this forum as an outlet for bashing specific groups or communities that they take as scapegoats for all the frustrations in their life.

My comment is a general one, it does not refer specifically to Ben m, whom I am not in a position to judge.

I feel the same way. It's too bad Ben was so immature for his age. It's the young ones we need to reach, but he did not have an open mind. Such a shame!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 09:06:27 AM »
I am glad that this ben is banned. Everyone knows that he rubbed me the wrong way from the get-go. I sensed that this guy was a bad apple because of his defaming of Jewish belief and his defense of Nazi tactics.

It was just a matter of time till he was banned. My senses proved to be correct.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 09:24:04 AM »
I hope that piss now informer drops dead today.

I told him I didn't have to put up with his deliberate illiterance. It just took longer than it should have. I hope the Jews here curse him 3 times a day.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 12:04:27 PM »
I'm just curious who that mod might be....................  ;D

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »
JDL-Germany is where he should be going now ;D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 12:36:08 PM »

By the way, he did contact Steven (wanted him back in JTF so he could fight together against me).

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 01:05:01 PM »
He actually seemed quite racist to me because of his avatar
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 06:43:54 PM »
I missed a lot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 06:47:50 PM »

By the way, he did contact Steven (wanted him back in JTF so he could fight together against me).

Ooh how scary... not.  :laugh: :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 06:50:01 PM »

Ooh how scary... not.  :laugh: :::D

I think the 2 German Nazis are pointing an old V2 pointed at my place right now  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 06:50:56 PM »
Maybe they're going to drive Herbie the love bug through your front lawn.