Author Topic: Paul McCartney Opens his Dumb Mouth  (Read 564 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Paul McCartney Opens his Dumb Mouth
« on: June 24, 2010, 02:39:42 PM »
I just saw the headline which read "Paul McCartney compares GW Skeptics to Holocaust Deniers".

I consider myself a GW skeptic because I have not seen clear evidence that any trend in temperatures is directly related to human behavior. I believe that the climate has fluctuated to warmer and cooler over history and there is historical evidence that there were periods which were hotter than today, and periods of extended cooling...

McCartney also besmirches those who died in the Holcaust by this stupid comparison...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/24/paul-mccartney-global-warming-holocaust-deniers/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Paul McCartney Opens his Dumb Mouth
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »
I just saw the headline which read "Paul McCartney compares GW Skeptics to Holocaust Deniers".

I consider myself a GW skeptic because I have not seen clear evidence that any trend in temperatures is directly related to human behavior. I believe that the climate has fluctuated to warmer and cooler over history and there is historical evidence that there were periods which were hotter than today, and periods of extended cooling...

McCartney also besmirches those who died in the Holcaust by this stupid comparison...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/24/paul-mccartney-global-warming-holocaust-deniers/
what do you expect from a druggie singer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 03:02:52 PM »
This is a comparison that only someone who hates Jews would make.

The biggest champions of global warming openly state the human population of the world needs to be cut almost in half for us to survive. When you ask them how we achieve this, they get very quiet.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 05:10:31 PM »
Thunderbolt there is no way they're going to get their goal without massive depopulation.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 05:16:50 PM »
Thunderbolt there is no way they're going to get their goal without massive depopulation.

I've heard them say that the world's population is easily most stable around 3-4 billion humans. They promote we should regress the population through aggressive birth control, but really that isn't going to work at all. They really would like to see a holocaust the likes the world has never seen to reach that goal. Of course, they'd all be sitting in their ivory tower while it happens.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!