Author Topic: Steven has written to me claiming that I hacked his msn account  (Read 4847 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Steven has written to me claiming that I hacked his msn account
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2010, 12:33:51 PM »
Can these pathetic trolltopics be stopped? This sort of internetjihad really isn't going to stop the muslims and other faggots.

I agree. It's distracting us from the real threat. The Muslims!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2010, 12:35:18 PM »
Get help Steven, now you're Serbian too? And a King? lol
[/quote

What's he gonna be next, Greek? Armenian? Dutch?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2010, 12:38:18 PM »
All I am saying is that he is obviously suffering from some mental illness. Does it help us, or help him, by being malicious against him? Maybe his mental illness stems from evil but I don't know.

I rebuked him so many times in the last day, pointed out he is a chillul Hashem by claiming he is an Orthodox Jew {something he could not even spell correctly} and using the Internet on Shabbat {according to German time it was 12:10AM on Saturday}...

There must be something deeply wrong with his mental state.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2010, 01:19:01 PM »
Can these pathetic trolltopics be stopped? This sort of internetjihad really isn't going to stop the muslims and other faggots.

Definitely ! Why do so many members of this forum waste time with these retarded loonies ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2010, 01:21:28 PM »

Definitely ! Why do so many members of this forum waste time with these retarded loonies ?

Someone must clean up after the babies...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14