Author Topic: Why I love the great Jon Voight!  (Read 417 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Why I love the great Jon Voight!
« on: June 26, 2010, 08:56:29 PM »
How many prominent Jews have this man's guts?!??

from:  http://www.overthelimit.info/entertainment/2010/06/26/jon-voight-slams-obama/

June 26, 2010

"Jon Voight Slams Obama"

Who ever thought that actor Jon Voight was a political person. Well, he is and its apparent that he is a Republican. It has been revealed that Voight wrote a personal letter to President Barack Obama in which he slams the President for his decision making and his overall left wing stance.

‘You lied to the Jewish people of the world when you said that you would help defend Israel and then turn your back on them’ said Voight in the letter. The underdogs that you seem to have aligned yourself with look at you as a true martyr. In all actuality, you are nothing but worse than the murderers who want to eliminate Israel.

‘I pray to God that people come to their senses and that you just plain stop. Your policies, Mr. President, are nothing but agendas to help with the betterment of your political party’ Voight added. Voight made other comments towards the President which Voight simply stated that the President needed to step down because he was doing exactly nothing to benefit the country.

Voight signed off his letter by stating that had a hearfelt love and need to help the people of Israel and the United States.

============================================================

Jon Voight is simply the greatest!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why I love the great Jon Voight!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 09:19:44 PM »
Maybe this is why he and his daughter don't get along, they think differently.