Author Topic: WHO is Dave Coe??  (Read 2063 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: WHO is Dave Coe??
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 03:40:58 PM »
A white nationalist troll who trolled our forum last summer to promote Ron Paul and David Duke.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 03:54:05 PM »
He's asked me to be friends on my youtube account "ConfederateKahanist" at one time. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 05:32:20 PM »
He is obsessed with us. He spends all of his time following us. I bet he'll be writing about this post on zootube or your blog.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »
He trolled my blog too.  So I finally banned him.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 06:43:41 PM »
Good Riddens to that worm!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 07:24:35 PM »
He's asked me to be friends on my youtube account "ConfederateKahanist" at one time. 

He did the same with my ZooTube Account.     His anti-JTF history made it easy to reject him as a friend.      He did subscribe to my ZooTube Account and many other JTF ZooTube Accounts.   

Despite what MrDaveCoe is attempting to do,    we are fortunate that MrDaveCoe is a stupid enemy instead of an enemy with intelligence.     MrDaveCoe is the Hamas type of enemy.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 07:43:40 PM »
Well, I get a little sick and tired of the bs.
 I found his IP and told the sob I would kill him...of course that meant send him to SPAM, and he disappreared fast enough :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 07:50:41 PM »
Well, I get a little sick and tired of the bs.
 I found his IP and told the sob I would kill him...of course that meant send him to SPAM, and he disappreared fast enough :laugh:

This demonstrates that MrDaveCoe is like so many of our enemies in that he talks a big game but in reality he's a coward.     

The major difference between MrDaveCoe and many of our enemies is he's an idiot.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 08:34:32 PM »
Well, we found an agreement. End foreign aid, end the fed and close the borders. Thats good enough. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 10:26:59 PM »
I was just at his channel, he is using your avatar, Ashedina.....did you know that?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »
No, I didnt see it. He does not bother me. Dont worry.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 01:50:27 AM »
MrDaveCoe is more than likely Rob Stark.

Do you have any evidence of that?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 06:27:29 AM »
I like these guys who call themselves Patriots most have never served a day in the military.As far as David allan coe  he's pretty good i don't think he's racist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Quagmire

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 12:52:40 AM »
David Allan Coe is by far the best Country Singer. He sure loves them Schwartzas.

Offline Quagmire

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 01:29:46 AM »

He did the same with my ZooTube Account.     His anti-JTF history made it easy to reject him as a friend.      He did subscribe to my ZooTube Account and many other JTF ZooTube Accounts.   

Despite what MrDaveCoe is attempting to do,    we are fortunate that MrDaveCoe is a stupid enemy instead of an enemy with intelligence.     MrDaveCoe is the Hamas type of enemy.

Dave Coe is a good friend of JTF but sometimes he gets anyry when JTF mods ban him so he works with JTFs enemies like Peace Now, JDL Germany, and the Ustasha.

Offline Alex500

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 03:17:45 PM »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 04:22:15 PM »
http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=8270

■The motivation for the Jewish community’s support for immigration, multiculturalism, & double standards

I HATE, hate-HATE ILLEGALS, multi-culture has DESTROYED America. You think all Jews are the same, huh ALEX? FK YOU.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Alex500

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »
http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=8270

■The motivation for the Jewish community’s support for immigration, multiculturalism, & double standards

I HATE, hate-HATE ILLEGALS, multi-culture has DESTROYED America. You think all Jews are the same, huh ALEX? FK YOU.

They are leftist American hating Bolshevicks. What the Rizoli and the shows host don't understand is these leftist also watn to destroy Israel a long with American and the West.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »
AsheDina, to Nazis all Jews ARE the same. They don't care how Jews feel or what they believe or don't believe about any issue, social or political. They don't see them as individuals or even human. They just don't care. The Nazis, both the old ones and the neo-nazi Whorefront types, really are that evil. They are filled with the demons of murder.

Offline Alex500

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 05:16:30 PM »
AsheDina, to Nazis all Jews ARE the same. They don't care how Jews feel or what they believe or don't believe about any issue, social or political. They don't see them as individuals or even human. They just don't care. The Nazis, both the old ones and the neo-nazi Whorefront types, really are that evil. They are filled with the demons of murder.

I have no idea what creates these people. Some of them start out just hating some Jews like leftisti but they get brainwashed into bad propaganda into thinking all Jews are evil. The same guy who interviewed Rizoli recently interviewed this Jewish guy.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=8159

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2010, 05:17:27 PM »

Sense of reason.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 05:22:31 PM »
Thanks Ron.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 04:48:28 AM »

I have no idea what creates these people. Some of them start out just hating some Jews like leftisti but they get brainwashed into bad propaganda into thinking all Jews are evil. The same guy who interviewed Rizoli recently interviewed this Jewish guy.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=8159

That will be the last link to robina stark you posted.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 04:59:58 AM by Spiraling Leopard »