Author Topic: Fool from Jüdischen Verteidigungsliga please stay on your own forum  (Read 573 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
we know who you are
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:42:19 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
There is only 1 member and that's wiegang himself.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
yes but he goes under many usernames
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Then why call him fools? It's only Wiegang is what I'm saying.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
OH your right i will change the topic name

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

He is talking to his multiple personalities. This way, all concious personalities in his mind are activated, making them drift up unto the surface of his conciousness all at the same time, so creating an overload of information for the analysing part of his brain causing it to overload and stand still, enabling him, at the height of perplexion, to rise above the confusion and see from above, a short moment of awareness, overlooking all that is in his mind, one final moment of realisation, one moment of unity, only to fall back in his delusive patterns again, with only a vague, lost sense of awareness lingering in the depts of his mind, out of reach of his conciousness, unable to grasp it,
yet forever changed by the knowledge and that small moment of insight.

A brief moment of realisation sees endless time.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

He is talking to his multiple personalities. This way, all concious personalities in his mind are activated, making them drift up unto the surface of his conciousness all at the same time, so creating an overload of information for the analysing part of his brain causing it to overload and stand still, enabling him, at the height of perplexion, to rise above the confusion and see from above, a short moment of awareness, overlooking all that is in his mind, one final moment of realisation, one moment of unity, only to fall back in his delusive patterns again, with only a vague, lost sense of awareness lingering in the depts of his mind, out of reach of his conciousness, unable to grasp it,
yet forever changed by the knowledge and that small moment of insight.

A brief moment of realisation sees endless time.

+1

Well stated.  :::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein