Author Topic: Israeli tourism puts this garbage out  (Read 2729 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Israeli tourism puts this garbage out
« on: June 29, 2010, 11:35:11 AM »
Warning for Religious viewers do no not watch suffice to say whats wrong with Israeli tourism Dept

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israeli tourism puts this garbage out
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 11:38:34 AM »
it's a real agency              http://www.ketaketa.com/about/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 12:04:17 PM »
What a stupid idea for a commercial.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 12:11:49 PM »
No two ways about it, lots of beautiful Jewish girls! 

But you know that song from the 1950's, marry an ugly girl, and you'll be happy for the rest of your life.

Give it a listen

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 12:13:49 PM »
I've seen that before, it's really sickening.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 12:44:15 PM »
As Hamlet would put it, there is something rotten in the state of Israel.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 12:58:22 PM »
It has been said that Israel is the first country in all of history to produce stupid Jews.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 01:14:02 PM »
You'll buy your ticket to Israel expecting to get one of those "hot babes on the beach", but what you'll get instead is an endless line of ugly troll yentas in their 80's who look like Nikita Kruschev's,  elbowing you in the gut to knock you out of place in line at the bank or ticket box office!     >:(   :'(

There's another age-old aphorism all men should follow:

When you fall head-over-heels for your 'hottie' always make sure that you meet her Mother before getting involved too deeply.

That's for several reasons; among them...

Usually the hottie on the beach brings you home to meet her Mother who is the 80 year-old 4 ft. tall and 4 ft. wide Nikita Kruschev troll who elbowed you in the guts earlier that day.

Might as well find out now what it is you'll awaken to in 40 years.   :o

;D

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 01:22:14 PM »
The modern secular state of Israel is truly an INSANE ASYLUM!!!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 09:52:22 PM »
I see no problem. No nudity here, no violence, and no cursing.

I thought most of you were supposed to be Capitalist?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 09:56:41 PM »

it's immodest and certainely not Capitalist. Capitalism doesn't mean using foreign and Western/Communist colonialist ideas on our girls and selling their honor on prime TV thinking that it would increase tourism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 10:07:48 PM »
It attempts to diminish the honor of Israeli women and I think that's really horrible. Another problem is I don't like how they abuse the term "Holy", as if it's something trivial.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 11:23:11 PM »
I like beautiful women and all but this is just tacky and tasteless, it's like making a mockery of what Israel is supposed to be, a very poor commercial. I would be ashamed to use that to promote my country.

when I think of tourist commercials it should have something to do with the land, why couldn't they have shown a commercial of beautiful Jerusalem or ancient ruins in the Negev?

Like I saw this commercial for Romania and it was well done

or even this commercial of cyprus which gives you an idea of the beach and stuff

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 11:31:47 PM »

it's immodest and certainely not Capitalist. Capitalism doesn't mean using foreign and Western/Communist colonialist ideas on our girls and selling their honor on prime TV thinking that it would increase tourism.

No real Jew could possibly condone whoring out their sisters, nieces, girlfriends, wives, mothers, aunts, or any other of their relatives.  Any degenerate reject who goes to Israel to get laid by degrading one of our sisters... I am glad most Israeli women are all IDF capable of giving a swift, permanently life altering [possibly hopefully sterilizing] Krav Maga kick to the sick goys yarbles.  Any self-respecting male Jew should be more than willing to pulverize the sick goy that wants to whore out our people's women.  I agree with Rabbi Kahane completely when he called for segregated beaches for Jews and non-Jews.  There are some things one just doesn't do. -- Israel has the most famous Holy sites in the world to visit, what a travesty to invite perverts to the land of HaShem instead.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 11:34:35 PM »
A Goy who tries to rape or molest a Jewish woman should have his wife raped by Negroes and himself gassed.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 11:41:48 PM »
Ron what if his wife doesn't agree with what he did?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 11:48:18 PM »
Ron what if his wife doesn't agree with what he did?

What if a family of an Arab who murdered a Jew doesn't agree with what he did? Does it mean we shouldn't expel/eliminate them as a part of the punishment?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 11:49:48 PM »
This commercial is basically saying that Israel is full of sexy goy toys, and black Gentiles should go take advantage of it.

I think those girls were Jewish

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 11:54:47 PM »
I don't think these discussions about "rape" are appropriate, this is not something anyone should joke about. I don't approve of that for any reason.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 05:25:40 AM »
I wouldn't condone this advertisement from any country

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 05:49:34 AM »
Were the girls Jewish?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 06:10:46 AM »
The question that comes to mind is where was this commercial aired?      It couldn't have been aired on any of the non-pay networks in the United States because of the vulgar language.

The only Israeli TV that I had exposure to on my recent trip to Israel was on the El Al plane.    Even then,    I only went through the channels once w/o the voice,   looking for the station that had the updated flight navigation info that doesn't have audio.       Also,   I was hoping that they had the Fox News Channel but no such fortunate.    LOL

While I didn't spent much time in Tel Aviv,    I did take a 100 minute bus tour of Tel Aviv.     One of the places we went by was the beach near a number of hotels.        The logistics reminded me of Ft. Lauderdale,  FL.,     with the actual beach being VERY close to the hotels.         For those looking for modesty,    that wasn't the place to visit.     Yet someone did mention to me that somewhere on the Tel Aviv beach is a section of the beach that separates men and women.

Interestingly,   the next day when in Jerusalem,     I went through a very religious Jewish area that had a sign   ( including in English),   mentioning beyond this point only dress modestly.       Near that sign was a sign for a store/  company named Manny's.      I'm only mentioning Manny's in case this would help someone here on the forum identify the neighborhood I was in.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 07:45:20 AM »
I was looking through some of the pictures I took on the trip with my new Digital Camera.       The sign I saw is both in English and Hebrew.    The English says the following:

PLEASE DO NOT PASS

THROUGH OUR NEIGHBORHOOD IN

IMMODEST CLOTHES   

The "  THROUGH OUR NEIGHBORHOOD IN"    was written much smaller.

There are 3 MANNY's signs to the building on the left of the building with the above sign requesting modesty.      On the Manny's signs,   all of the other writing is in Modern Hebrew.

I would gladly try to post the picture but these pictures probably have FAR too many pixels.    The one with the Modesty sign request has 4320 X 3240 pixels.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 08:04:23 AM »
Yes that's mea shearim i don't remember the manny's sign but i remember the sign about modesty.And they mean it

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 08:08:37 AM »
Awful commercial, but no doubt a sign of the times. =\

I don't see what's the difference between a black going to Israel and mistreating an Israeli woman or some amoral leftist Jewish guy from the galut doing it. The woman is still being mistreated and objectified.

Why all the hate for non-Jews? Seperate beaches for Jews and non-Jews? lol No offence but Jews need to get their own house in order before suggesting something like that. Goy this and goy that. Please. Say what you really mean.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!