Author Topic: Mel Gibson Rants Again(Hilarious)  (Read 1219 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Mel Gibson Rants Again(Hilarious)
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:34:04 PM »
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/world-exclusive-mel-gibsons-racist-rant-caught-tape-tells-oksana-she-would-get

"You're an embarrassment to me," Mel tells her at one point, "You look like a fvcking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of nigggers, it will be your fault."
===

The moral of the story is to dress modestly so you don't get raped by a pack of nigggers. Mel Gibson lollll....
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Mel Gibson Rants Again(Hilarious)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 05:37:25 PM »
What a disgusting person!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 05:38:51 PM »
What a piece of crap he is. At least he's an equal opportunity racist and not just bigoted towards Jews though.  ;D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »
making love with Michael Jackson's grave isn't he

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 05:41:01 PM »
He's a wacko Is he separated from his wife?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 05:58:09 PM »
making love with Michael Jackson's grave isn't he

Seems like it. He'll join him in hell in the next world.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »
You can see Mel Gibson is just a wacko look who has a bodyguard             

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207059,00.html   

Mel Gibson Has Israeli Bodyguard

Friday, August 04, 2006
By Roger Friedman

* Print
    * ShareThis

Mel Gibson Has Israeli Bodyguard | 'World Trade' Beats Tony Bennett | Regis Rules; Broadway 'Talk'; Paris Plots

Mel Gibson Has Israeli Bodyguard

Mel Gibson may have a problem with Jews — they’re responsible for all the wars, they’ve inflated the number of dead in the Holocaust, etc.

But Gibson likes one Jewish person a lot. His personal bodyguard for more than a decade turns out to be an Israeli.

Avi Korein, 45, is a name you don’t hear very often. That’s because Korein is famous for being nearly invisible and staying in the background.

A former nightclub bouncer, Korein worked through the '80s as Bruce Willis’ muscle. He even picked up a few minor screen credits along the way.

But sometime before 1996, Korein went to work for Gibson.

Now Korein has his own agency, Screen International Security Services, which has done private security over the years for a lot of Hollywood stars, including Will Smith, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.

But sources tell me that it’s Korein — who did not return calls from this column — upon whom Gibson has relied over the last decade to keep him out of trouble.

It’s ironic, since Korein is Jewish. But so is Gibson’s publicist.

Korein — who is also rumored to have once been in the Mossad — or Israeli CIA — has his own inner conflicts to deal with.

In 2002 he made a $500 donation to the National Republican Congressional Committee. In 2004, however, he gave money to John Kerry’s presidential run.

Is he a Democrat or a Republican? More importantly, is he even a U.S. citizen?

Korein’s assistant would only say, “I can’t answer any questions,” when I posed that last one. She did, however, acknowledge that her boss works
for Gibson.
Column Archive

Full-page Fox411 Archive
Related Stories

* Gibson's Film Career in Jeopardy After Anti-Semitic Comments

Gibson, however odd a client for Korein, might take some of his advice. On the Web site for SISS, Korein states: “We realize that 'perception is reality.' How our clients are perceived by the public can impact corporate, diplomatic or personal objectives positively or negatively.”

Those are words Gibson might have taken to heart a while ago.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 06:27:39 PM »
I don't know how Korein can do that job and not be self-hating, however maybe on the flip side he gets some real satisfaction from proving Gibson a hypocrite.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 07:45:42 PM »
Question:

Why are actors and actresses always assuming so many different characters?

Answer:

Because none of them have any character of their own!

;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 07:57:37 PM »
Re:  "Mel tells her at one point, "You look like a fvcking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of nigggers, it will be your fault.""

That Mel sho' is funny!     ;D     :::D    :::D    :::D    :::D    :::D    :::D    :::D    :::D

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 08:29:43 PM »
That's the quote of the year.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »
It is so embarassing the things I used to say to my ex-wife in anger that I will not repeat any single one. Mel Gibson is a Humongous Bumhole but I unfortunately don't think this kind of stupidity was his worst...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »
When suggesting to a woman to wear modest clothing, be sure to warn her of the risk of being raped by a pack of nigggers.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
But...I'm so confused!
How could this be:
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 09:21:19 PM »
But...I'm so confused!
How could this be:

Mord already talked about that above...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 09:26:07 PM »
Oops
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 01:01:38 AM »
Shame on his bodyguard to accept being employed by an antisemite alcoholic drek like this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03