Author Topic: Beware if you're white and moving to Hawaii, you might die.  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
There's a bunch of videos on you tube about this also.  I don't doubt Hawaii is like this now

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Beware if you're white and moving to Hawaii, you might die.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:27:49 AM »
I thought Hawaii was mostly Asians. A group of people who usually don't bother anyone.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 09:30:45 AM »
I thought Hawaii was mostly Asians. A group of people who usually don't bother anyone.

I have a feeling they are not the calm, respectful  Asians you are thinking of.  lol

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 09:51:12 AM »
no most are people from the south seas
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 10:21:00 AM »

I have a feeling they are not the calm, respectful  Asians you are thinking of.  lol

Oh ok.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »
If I ever go to Hawaii I will wear what the natives wear, like Hawaiian shirts:

And Ill meet native Hawaiians like this dud:

Actually I have no interest in visiting Hawaii... Unless Hashem sends me on a mission there...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 11:11:53 AM »
Just like everyone else, they are jealous of whites and Jew and there accomplishments. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 11:17:13 AM »
Take this with a grain of salt.  I have been to Hawaii twice and it is true that there is some tension between whites and natives.  The natives don't like Japanese either who are very successful there.  However, this is overdone.  I met many white people there who love it.  This sounds like a guy who had a hard time there for some reason and is trying to get back at them.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 11:58:41 AM »
I noticed this tension when I went to Mexico.  Some of the Mexican staff at the hotel wasn't too keen about serving white people.

Anyway, the Mexican girls are just as pretty as white girls, in my opinion.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 01:17:42 PM »
Minorities who are jealous of white accomplishments? I'm shocked.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 03:16:53 PM »
Thanks for posting this. People need to know what they're getting into.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 03:20:30 PM »
I went to Hawaii for 3 weeks and my cousin lived there for a year, never experienced any discrimination, a large amount of the island was Japanese who were tourists but also many natives that live there and there were no issues at all. Friendly people though the food was expensive. Nice beaches too. I dived off Molokini crater off of Oahu, that place was awsome.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 03:41:44 PM »

I have been there twice and can tell you what you are getting into.  Incredible weather, beautiful beaches, etc.  As I said earlier I have been there twice and met plenty of white people who love living there.  Don't be swayed by this kind of nonsense.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »

I have been there twice and can tell you what you are getting into.  Incredible weather, beautiful beaches, etc.  As I said earlier I have been there twice and met plenty of white people who love living there.  Don't be swayed by this kind of nonsense.

I couldn't agree more.....
This is a bunch of rubbish..............
I, too, have been there numerous times.........
A lovely time was had each and every visit without a single problem.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 05:07:41 PM »
They're not talking about visiting there, they're talking about living there. Very different situation. Of course tourists will be treated well.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 05:11:12 PM »
Ruby,

My Father has maintained a home there since 1978, I believe that qualifies him as a partial local status.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 05:15:09 PM »
That's good that he's had a nice experience there.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 10:07:17 AM »
That's good that he's had a nice experience there.

Rubystars the author quoted at the begiining of this thread is the exception.  As I have said I have met many white people who love living in Hawaii.  I even thought about doing it myself at one point.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 10:15:01 AM »
I never been to Hawaii, but I do plan to visit some day

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2010, 10:42:05 AM »
Some years back there was a show on TV called "Dog The Bounty Hunter" I don't watch much TV but this show had me hooked for a while... He looked looked like a white trash but seemed like a good person in the show. His wife and costar wife had interesting characteristics about her that left quite an impression  ;D. Anyway he would track down bail jumpers from his wife's bails bond company and try to recover his wifes bond money get the criminals back into the system so they could serve their time and work towards mending their ways.... While tracking the criminals down they would show neighborhoods in Hawaii that looked very crime and drug infested.... I always thought Hawaii was a nice totally clean place... That show dispelled that myth for me. Dog either pissed the wrong people of or let notoriety get the better of him because he said some things that got him into trouble. Crazier still he even had a major legal problem with the Mexican government that he and his show could not overcome. I don't hear much about him anymore.
http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/AboutDog.aspx
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years