Author Topic: Are We Coming to a Second Holocoust? - This site seems to support this...  (Read 706 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Kill a Jew page started on Facebook, supposedly July 9th will be Kill a Jew day according to Shifra Hoffman and Tamar Yonah. I heard this on IsraelNationalRadio radio show of July 4th...

This site discusses the possibility of a coming Holocaust.

http://shuva.net/page1.htm

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/2351
A facebook page called, "Kill a Jew Day " was posted on the Internet, but soon taken down. Why does the world hate the Jews so much? And if Internet search stats tell us anything, it looks like the Jews are hated more than the Blacks, Homosexuals, and Muslims put together. Also, as Americans celebrate the 4th of July - Tamar reminds us why the U.S. Constitution is so unique, and should not be traded in for a man-made one-world government which could be dictated by intolerant cultures and regimes who don't share your values. How can one live peacefully with a people who value death more than life, and won't tolerate your religious faith and values? How can one live with another culture that is willing to kill you unless you conform or convert to their way of life? A thought provoking show.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 12:16:37 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
For the sake of accuracy that article is two years old.  While nothing is impossible there is no sign of a building holocaust in the USA.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
That article is not relevent now.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yes, but the overall idea is still relevant...

In the current media situation it is possible that something like this can happen. I must admit that I am a little more self-conscious now about wearing my tzit-tzits out... Today some people driving by were yelling something, I don't think it was antisemitic but it could have been...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Actually "Kill a Jew day" is current news...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/07/kill-a-jew-day-is-july-9th-on-facebook.html

kill a jew day
    Date:    
    Friday, July 9, 2010
    Time:    
    12:00am - 11:30pm
    Description

you must kill at least one jew

Facebook event calling for everyone to kill a jew worldwide on July 9th. Creator of the event lives in Singapore. Please report the event. (hat tip Kbrec)

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Thanks to Obama Timeline in the comment section:

In May, the State Department commented on Facebook’s “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day”—which was organized in response to the censoring of a Comedy Central episode of the cartoon series South Park to avoid offending Muslims. Spokesman P. J. Crowley read a prepared statement, “Obviously, this is a difficult and challenging issue. Many of the images that appear today on Facebook were deeply offensive to Muslims and non-Muslims alike. We are deeply concerned about any deliberate attempt to offend Muslims or members of any other religious groups. We do not condone offensive speech that can incite violence or hatred. …The best antidote to intolerance is not banning or punishing offensive speech, but rather a combination of robust legal protections against discrimination and hate crimes, and proactive government outreach to minority religious groups and the vigorous defense of both freedom of religion and expression.” It remains to be seen whether the Obama administration is outraged by “kill a Jew day.”

UPDATE: It took them long enough, but Facebook took the page down.

http://www.thejidf.org/2010/07/action-alert-report-kill-jew-day-event.html

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
No.

We are not "coming to" a Second Holocaust.

We are already fully enveloped in an ongoing Holocaust which is gathering speed and momentum with each passing day.

The focus of the mass murder will be inside America, from coast to coast.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
No.

We are not "coming to" a Second Holocaust.

We are already fully enveloped in an ongoing Holocaust which is gathering speed and momentum with each passing day.

The focus of the mass murder will be inside America, from coast to coast.

I don't agree that the holocaust has been ongoing in the United States.  But I do think that plenty of people in the United States are pushing for one, and it is gaining momentum with the help of the internet, and a bad economy.   I think it could happen here in the United States.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Please be safe everyone. Now might be the time to consider Israel. Every other nation will turn its back on God's people eventually. Every single one. I wish that the world wasn't so sick and evil, but it is.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein