Author Topic: Analyst: Obama has U.S. economy in 'death spiral'  (Read 458 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Analyst: Obama has U.S. economy in 'death spiral'
« on: July 05, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »
They'll probably race bait it until we have like almost triple digit unemployment: 

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=173169
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Analyst: Obama has U.S. economy in 'death spiral'
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 07:33:20 AM »
I was at a teaparty rally and the Democratic party was walking around with signs saying Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.   I said well where are the jobs, you can't even find a part time job, let alone a full time job.  Millions of jobs have been lost, and Simple Simon Biden says, we will never recover the millions of jobs lost.    This is deliberate deception on the Left, the Stimulus lined their pockets and the people who contributed to their campaign!   The economy is hanging on by a thread!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Analyst: Obama has U.S. economy in 'death spiral'
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 07:55:34 AM »
Re:  "The economy is hanging on by a thread! "

Maybe yours is.

Mine was hung by the neck until dead.

Classic tactic of a Communist takeover:

1 - Using propaganda, lies, subterfuge, sabotage, and terrorism, tear down each and every institution of a society so that it is incapable of functioning on any level.

2 - Then, jump on a soapbox promising to save those who have faith in and obey "The New Order", simultaneously promising to remove from society all "counter-revolutionaries" and "reactionaries".

3 - Finally, use Terror to enforce the new Prison Police State, with an endless campaign of propaganda warning the population that "foreign spies", "saboteurs", "infiltrators", and "counter-revolutionaries" are everywhere and must be "reported to the authorities", "hunted down", and "eliminated", in order to have "peace and progress".