Author Topic: Qurananimal Mayor in Teaneck N.J. Helped get elected by Orthodox Jews  (Read 1193 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I hope some of Nice orthodox Jewish women and Young Girls 18 and over have a real close encounter with muzzie men when thy move there in large numbers ;D  read the comment section   

http://loganswarning.com/2010/07/05/teaneck-nj-votes-in-race-card-playing-muslim-for-mayor/   

Teaneck NJ: Votes in Race Card Playing Muslim for Mayor
July 5, 2010
By admin
The Islamic attack that took place on 911 was part of the violent jihad, that Muslims are waging across the world. There is another aspect of the jihad though, it is the legal jihad, where Muslims use our freedoms against us to advance Islam. This is the most dangerous weapon our enemy has, as it is all done within the law, and this is what we need to concentrate on. Please do your part!

Here are some examples showing how the tri-state area, is under attack by Islam.

Brooklyn NY: “Non-Muslims Come out in Force Against Mosque~ Photos”

Massachusetts: “Governor Deval Patrick Embraces Hate Preaching Imam~ Video”

Staten Island: “Church Reconsiders Mosque Deal!”

New Jersey: “The Ground has Been Broken for 17 Acre pro-Sharia Islamic Center”

NYC: “Plans for 2nd Ground Zero Mosque in Advanced Stages”

NYC: “Muslim Owned Hotel Exploits 14Th Amendment”

“Video Collection of NY Based Islamist Groups”

Now we see that Islam has taken another step forward, this time it is in Teaneck NJ. The new major ran on a “racial profiling” agenda.
Hat tip to Pamela.

Teaneck chooses first Muslim mayor in Bergen County

TEANECK — Teaneck has chosen the first Muslim mayor in Bergen County, according to a report on NorthJersey.com.

Mohammed Hameeduddin was elected to the council two years ago. He becomes one of only a small handful of Muslin mayors in New Jersey.

Hameeduddin got five out of seven votes at the township’s annual reorganization meeting to become mayor. He edged out Councilwoman Lizette Parker, who had served as deputy mayor since her election in 2006 and would have become Teaneck’s first female African-American mayor.

He said his religion was never a factor in people voting for or against him.

Well, it should have been.

Link to Article
Bookmark and Share

Tags: Mayor, Mohammad Hameeduddin, NJ, Teaneck NJ
23 Responses to “ Teaneck NJ: Votes in Race Card Playing Muslim for Mayor ”

Ma Sands on July 5, 2010 at 3:29 pm

“have” –”…should have been.” : )
            admin on July 5, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Fixed. :)
      When*Pigs*Fly on July 5, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I heard that there is a large number of Jews in this district and many voted for this guy.

I’m not a fan of self-loathing but when decisions made by self-loathers begin to impact the general public it really starts to anger me.

What will it take for people, especially Jews, to understand that they are at war with islam? Do not go quietly……again…..

admin on July 5, 2010 at 3:37 pm

I heard the same, Jews had better wake up.

Book 041, Number 6985:

Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Sharon on July 5, 2010 at 3:56 pm

The record needs to set straight here. Believe it or not, the Muslim is the better candidate for mayor, for Americans, for conservatives, for Jews, and for Zionists.

His opponent Parker is part of the left-wing voting bloc on Town Council. She and the other leftists have tried repeatedly to pass resolutions against the war in Iraq. In fact, I was called by another Town Council member to mobilize opposition to her faction’s left-wing resolutions.

Hameeduddin was elected with a group of right-wing Orthodox Jews. He campaigned in synagogues, and has never been heard to utter an antisemetic or anti-Israel remark. He is a capitalist whose focus is on developing the town of Teaneck.

I am managing editor of The Jewish Voice and Opinion, a right-wing Orthodox Jewish magazine. We endorsed him (along with several Orthodox Jews) when he first ran for town council in May 2008. http://jewishvoiceandopinion.com/pdf/200805.pdf

I have also been a conservative activist for over a decade (freerepublic.com), former chair of the Teaneck Repub. party, and a 30-year member of the Teaneck Orthodox community.

While it is understandable that many here would make negative assumptions, it is important to set the record straight and not smear a basically good man who actually IS on our side.
                o
                  admin on July 5, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Hi Sharon,
                  He spoke in synagogues, so what? Interfaith dialogue with Muslims is a waste of time, they lie like there is no tomorrow. Him running on a “racial profiling” agenda, says it all. He stand with Muslims above all.

“The honorable Mohammed Hameeduddin, a city councilman of Teaneck NJ, explained that his agenda was “racial profiling.”

As an example, Hameeduddin cited the recent visit by Saeed Patel to Turkey–saying Patel on his return trip was “treated harshly by the TSA.”

The Jewish community had better wake up soon.
                      +
                        Robin Shadowes on July 5, 2010 at 9:04 pm

Or else it will be a one way ticket to the ovens – again!
                o
                  When*Pigs*Fly on July 5, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Never, ever believe a one.
                o
                  admin on July 5, 2010 at 4:17 pm

BTW, Iraq is a Christian persecuting Islamic country. Nation buliding is not the answer. Ending Muslim immigration is part of the answer, and not voting for Muslims is another part of it. You guys should of run your own candidate.
                o
                  admin on July 5, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Supported by conservatives, yet he reaches out to the left for his pro-Islamic agenda. Sounds like another game playing Muslim.

“The blowback of the Bush administration’s fierce pressure against Muslims has been the movement of once stalwart Republican Muslims over firmly to the Democratic camp. Thus, 28 powerful Muslim businessmen and politicians flocked to a Democratic fundraiser in Washington, meeting with White House and Democratic Congressional leaders on April 14th and 15th–a project sponsored by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC).

The event was organized by Keith Ellison and Andre Carson, the two Muslim congressmen.

It comprised on the first day (April 14) a visit to the White House, and on the second day (April 15) a breakfast and meeting with House Democratic Congressional leaders.

This meeting was actually the second annual DCCC “Leadership Summit.” The delegation of 28 Muslims went to the White House and met with White House senior advisor Valerie Bowman Jarrett (Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Relations and Public Relations), who interestingly was born to American parents in Iran and speaks Persian.

The delegation had a very friendly and fraternal meeting with congressmen including Keith Ellison and Andre Carson, and the following Democratic congressional leaders, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Majority Whip James Clyburn, DCCC Chaimran Chris Van Hollen, Chairman of the House Finance Committee Barney Fank, Chairman of Ways and Means Committee Sandy Levin, Chairman of the Homeland Securiity Committee Bennie Thompson, as well as seven other members of congress, and the DCCC executive director Jon Vogel. The friendly nature of the meeting is evidenced by the testimony of attendees and also by the warmth of the discussions from pictures from the event.”

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?tag=mohammed-hameeduddin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
What a nightmare in that town. One candidate is a muslim and the other is an affirmative action communist black woman.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What a nightmare in that town. One candidate is a muslim and the other is an affirmative action communist black woman.
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
I have driven in teaneck a few times. It looked like a nice area, Trenton that town looks like haiti

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Teanek Has a large Jewish Community I hope they didn't vote for this qoranamial.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
That's a disgusting town...partly.
Its a terrible mix of Jewish business people who have lots of stores there and [censored].
I eat at a Kosher restaurant there and I'm just lucky the Jewish owners didn't hire koranimals.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
What revolting choices.  I vote "neither".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Are they orthodox Jews like Joseph Leiberman is an orthodox Jew?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Are they orthodox Jews like Joseph Leiberman is an orthodox Jew?

What is this supposed to mean? Do you hate Orthodox Jews too?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Self-hating Jews will do anything to get a Muzzie into political office.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Qurananimal Mayor in Teaneck N.J. Helped get elected by Orthodox Jews
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 06:37:36 PM »
I don't have statistics hand at this time, but it is the common belief that of Jews the Orthodox Jews are the ones who vote more conservative and right-wing than the reform and conservative Jews...

I also am very satisfied that my mother, who has been a democrat for most of her life, has finally come to see the truth that the democrat party is no longer best for the interests of the Jewish people. Of course we know that no American political party truly represents the Jewish people.... But this is still good news to me...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 07:11:59 PM »
I don't have statistics hand at this time, but it is the common belief that of Jews the Orthodox Jews are the ones who vote more conservative and right-wing than the reform and conservative Jews...

I also am very satisfied that my mother, who has been a democrat for most of her life, has finally come to see the truth that the democrat party is no longer best for the interests of the Jewish people. Of course we know that no American political party truly represents the Jewish people.... But this is still good news to me...

I recall reading something along the line that at or around 80 % of Orthodox Jews voted for the McCain/ Palin ticket in the 2008 Presidential Election.      Which was a sharp contrast to how the less religious Jews voted in that election.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 05:02:47 AM »
muman613,    the following are some related articles to what we mentioned:

http://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/36501/Jews_Still_Unsure_Ab.html

http://blogs.jta.org/politics/article/2008/09/26/999652/looking-at-why-orthodox-jews-have-gone-gop

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1302828/posts

This i find very amusing

The panelists downplayed abortion specifically as a major factor in the Orthodox shift to the right, but said the differences in tone the two parties strike on values – a "sense of moral absolutism versus a sense of moral relativism" – was important. Democratic rhetoric such as "no one should tell you what to do with your body" is not language to which Orthodox Jews can relate, said Mellman.

No one thought the Orthodox community was a lost cause for Democrats, though. First of all, Kahn noted that Orthodox Jews still support plenty of Democratic candidates below the presidential level.

Another panelist offered some tips to the party. Democrats "need to have a big enough tent," said Rabbi Yeruchim Silber, vice president of community affairs for the Metropolitan Jewish Health System, to make those who don't agree with them on social issues more comfortable. He praised the party for allowing the anti-abortion Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) to speak at this year's Democratic convention.

He also suggested the Democrats look at their stance on school choice. "It's a crushing burden" paying for Jewish day school for multiple children, and whether it is vouchers, tuition tax credits or some other solution, the issue is a crucial one in the Orthodox community, Silber said. He added that emphasizing areas in which Democrats are in tune with the Orthodox community – such as backing for more affordable housing and increased funding for higher education – would also be effective.

He pointed out that Orthodox voters can change – recalling that Hillary Clinton didn't receive much Orthodox support in her first Senate race in 2000, but had completely reversed that six years later.

Mellman agreed. "No one should give up on the Orthodox community" among Democrats, he said. "If we have a Democratic president like Barack Obama who is a strong supporter of Israel," then "Democrats four years from now, eight years from now, will be in a much better position with the Orthodox community than we are today."

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 05:04:09 AM »
Teanek Has a large Jewish Community I hope they didn't vote for this qoranamial.
They did

The record needs to set straight here. Believe it or not, the Muslim is the better candidate for mayor, for Americans, for conservatives, for Jews, and for Zionists.

His opponent Parker is part of the left-wing voting bloc on Town Council. She and the other leftists have tried repeatedly to pass resolutions against the war in Iraq. In fact, I was called by another Town Council member to mobilize opposition to her faction’s left-wing resolutions.

Hameeduddin was elected with a group of right-wing Orthodox Jews. He campaigned in synagogues, and has never been heard to utter an antisemetic or anti-Israel remark. He is a capitalist whose focus is on developing the town of Teaneck.

I am managing editor of The Jewish Voice and Opinion, a right-wing Orthodox Jewish magazine. We endorsed him (along with several Orthodox Jews) when he first ran for town council in May 2008. http://jewishvoiceandopinion.com/pdf/200805.pdf

I have also been a conservative activist for over a decade (freerepublic.com), former chair of the Teaneck Repub. party, and a 30-year member of the Teaneck Orthodox community.

While it is understandable that many here would make negative assumptions, it is important to set the record straight and not smear a basically good man who actually IS on our side.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 06:42:41 AM »
They did

Interesting.... It is important to look at the record... If the guy is a good politician  that has done the right thing over the years he deserves to be placed in office... What incentive is there for politicians who try do do right and then get slapped down because they are not of the correct demographic. When voting for people their past actions are a good indicator of what they will do going forward.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 07:18:56 AM »
People had better get educated on the muslim movement because they are swiftly using the courts to gain ground.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 08:34:32 AM »
What is this supposed to mean? Do you hate Orthodox Jews too?
I didn't get that from his comment at all. He meant is he a phony political whore who claims to be an Orthodox Jew.