Author Topic: Wolfie's thread.. Exposing Blacks as the real racist.  (Read 1554 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Wolfie's thread.. Exposing Blacks as the real racist.
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:23:04 PM »
I am going to make this as a thread you all can add info if you like.. But here in NY or no matter where in the county its the same.  They riot for anything, you go into anyone of their neighborhoods it is the same thing. Riots, burned down buildings, drugs, murder and rape cases higher then any other groups.  Blacks can do and say anything they want and people fear to say anything cause of the "racist" word.  Well it is time to expose the real racist.   Like Chaim wants to rescue Israel, I want to rescue America. Here is an example of what is in every city and community.  Notice in other communities this rarely happens.   Look at this (beware some Mooliyan ghetto language) But I will expose the real racists.  Take a look.

You can take the people out of the jungle, but can't take the jungle out of the people
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Wolfie's thread.. Exposing Blacks as the real racist.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 05:39:51 PM »
I am not exaggerating either.  Let's have a run down shall we.. L.A. Riots, Crown Heights, Washington Heights, they rioted in New Orleans after a storm instead of putting the pieces back together to repair they destroyed more.  They loot businesses, they don't care who they kill or rob from.  They have their children to loot stores during a riot. Jesse Jerkoff and Al Harpoon threaten riots if they don't get their way and stupid whitey continues to cave in.  They threaten to riot if Obama was to lose the elections.  I was not around during the riots in Detroit or Watts but read into it.  Well this "whitey" has had enough of it for a very long time.  Now this Black Panther pig who threaten to kill white babies.  Obama sides with him, he sided with some Mooliyan. Remember the story of some so called black professor in Mass that the cops arrested cause he was disorderly?  It is long over due to expose the truth and not have people be afraid that they be labeled "racist". 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 06:20:18 PM »
This may all change once obama gets out of office. It will be terrible if he can win again. But he has very little chance of winning. People do not believe  his talk anymore. I saw a video of a black women screaming " I don't have to pay my bills obama will"

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »
You are so right Wolfie! I rarely get to watch Glenn Beck and he had a whole hour on this today and explained it all. It was kind of scary, because you know what happens when you give "them" power. If you can watch it or tape it when it comes on again, try. I was a kid during the Detroit riots and it was not a pretty sight. Talk about ruining a city in such a short time! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 06:22:56 PM »
This may all change once obama gets out of office. It will be terrible if he can win again. But he has very little chance of winning. People do not believe  his talk anymore. I saw a video of a black women screaming " I don't have to pay my bills obama will"

Even if he gets out of office, it will NOT change, only because of all the people he appointed and is associated with.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 06:32:34 PM »
Proof that blacks are the real racists is that black people don't usually freak the hell out if they get a flat tire in a white neighborhood because they know more than likely nothing bad will happen to them other than the inconvenience.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 08:11:21 PM »
Hey I remember when Dinkens was mayor of this city.  The city was a nightmare beyond words.  Now we got one in the highest office and that nightmare we had with Dinkens has now erupted a billion times over.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 06:51:16 AM »
Thank you, Wolfe.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 07:20:56 AM »
Here we go, just today on the News I just saw it from Chicago to the east coast with the Heat Wave while most people have to swelter it out and try to relax through it.  A crime wave broke out in Mooliyan area where shootings happened.  Now they blame the heat wave for their unruly behavior.  Lets call it how it is. Everything is their excuse for unruly behavior.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 08:23:07 AM »
One of the funniest things I ever witnessed regarding the knee-jerk reaction of blacks to pull out the racism card was in a Mobil gas station convenience store. The clerk behind the counter accused a black guy of trying to shoplift and the black guy launched into a tirade about how the clerk was a racist. The poor clerk, who was an Indian guy that was at least two shades darker than the black guy, just kept repeating "but I am darker than you are", over and over again with a heavy Indian accent. You had to be there but I was nearly hysterical.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 08:40:20 AM »
One of the funniest things I ever witnessed regarding the knee-jerk reaction of blacks to pull out the racism card was in a Mobil gas station convenience store. The clerk behind the counter accused a black guy of trying to shoplift and the black guy launched into a tirade about how the clerk was a racist. The poor clerk, who was an Indian guy that was at least two shades darker than the black guy, just kept repeating "but I am darker than you are", over and over again with a heavy Indian accent. You had to be there but I was nearly hysterical.
Seems typical,  look who the Dept of [censored] has representing the U.S. VS Arizona     

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/08/ex-terror-lawyer-lead-arizona-immigration-law/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 08:50:34 AM »
"Your" jungle apes have nothing over "our" sand apes here in Israel. For example, a new post office was opened this a just a few days ago in the Arab (Bedouin) town of Rahat. This town didn't have a post office for like 10 years because they burned the one that stood there before, and one before .... And sure enough, the very fist night of the day that the new office was opened, it was ravaged by robbing Arabs, who demolished it beyond repair as they scavenged for metal cables and other things of value. Now again this town has not post office.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 08:56:44 AM »
"Your" jungle apes have nothing over "our" sand apes here in Israel. For example, a new post office was opened this a just a few days ago in the Arab (Bedouin) town of Rahat. This town didn't have a post office for like 10 years because they burned the one that stood there before, and one before .... And sure enough, the very fist night of the day that the new office was opened, it was ravaged by robbing Arabs, who demolished it beyond repair as they scavenged for metal cables and other things of value. Now again this town has not post office.
good iN THE  U.S. MANY YRS AGO WE HAD THE PONY EXPRESS LET THE BEDOUIN USE THE CAMEL JOCKEY EXPRESS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 09:58:28 AM »
For those of you that live in NY or lived in NY during the David Dinkens days do you remember how the city became?  Crime out of control? Any city where some Moolie is the mayor or the gov of the state the state and or city crumbles.  And now we also got the sand apes who side with the jungle apes cause disease attract to disease.  Now we got a bit of both in the white house African Muz Mooliyan who is on a mission to destroy this nation

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 11:08:48 AM »
I am not exaggerating either.  Let's have a run down shall we.. L.A. Riots, Crown Heights, Washington Heights, they rioted in New Orleans after a storm instead of putting the pieces back together to repair they destroyed more.  They loot businesses, they don't care who they kill or rob from.  They have their children to loot stores during a riot. Jesse Jerkoff and Al Harpoon threaten riots if they don't get their way and stupid whitey continues to cave in.  They threaten to riot if Obama was to lose the elections.  I was not around during the riots in Detroit or Watts but read into it.  Well this "whitey" has had enough of it for a very long time.  Now this Black Panther pig who threaten to kill white babies.  Obama sides with him, he sided with some Mooliyan. Remember the story of some so called black professor in Mass that the cops arrested cause he was disorderly?  It is long over due to expose the truth and not have people be afraid that they be labeled "racist". 

I think you and CJD should go back to your weekly crimes of the black sweeties and ALSO ILLEGALS. In your own section.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 11:36:27 AM »
For those of you that live in NY or lived in NY during the David Dinkens days do you remember how the city became?  Crime out of control? Any city where some Moolie is the mayor or the gov of the state the state and or city crumbles.  And now we also got the sand apes who side with the jungle apes cause disease attract to disease.  Now we got a bit of both in the white house African Muz Mooliyan who is on a mission to destroy this nation
I haven't lived in NY but I've seen the "Death Wish" movies  ;D