Author Topic: Crude oil rises to record high on specualtion Israel may attack Iran  (Read 592 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Crude oil rises to record high on specualtion Israel may attack Iran
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »
Who the hell cares, as long as Israel accomplishes what they need. It'll be good for us all!!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 11:36:51 AM »
Who the hell cares, as long as Israel accomplishes what they need. It'll be good for us all!!!!

I agree, I want the attack to place! No matter what is does to the price of crude oil.  Jewish survival comes first.  We already lost 6 million last time around.  But it's important to know what's going on the world, you just can put your head in the sand, and say "who cares."  It's not a thinking response.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 06:08:25 AM »

I agree, I want the attack to place! No matter what is does to the price of crude oil.  Jewish survival comes first.  We already lost 6 million last time around.  But it's important to know what's going on the world, you just can put your head in the sand, and say "who cares."  It's not a thinking response.

My point is:The price of oil is dependent on these Muslim scumbags. Anytime Israel sneezes in the wrong direction, the price goes up. I only wish with the attack on Iran we can take some of these dirty Muslim countries with Iran!!!!!!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »
THIS ARTICLE IS FROM 2008!!!!!!!

Where did you find this?