Author Topic: IDF releases map of Hezbolla Targets  (Read 872 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
IDF releases map of Hezbolla Targets
« on: July 08, 2010, 12:25:35 PM »
The IDF must have a reason for doing this, but I don't see the benefit in it.  The only reason i can think of is that Israel wants the world to see how  Hezbolla fires rockets from hospitals and homes.  I think Israel already knows that Hezbolla is aware of that fact, that Israel knows everyplace they fire rockets from.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138496

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: IDF releases map of Hezbolla Targets
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 12:30:24 PM »
Re:  "The IDF must have a reason for doing this, but I don't see the benefit in it."

It might be a way of subtly announcing-

"This is a warning! --   :o

The bombing starts soon --     >:(

And you greasy sand schwartzes had better run if you know what's good for you!
     ;D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:35:14 PM »

Time to Rock the Casbar!!!  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 12:40:02 PM »

Time to Rock the Casbar!!!  ;D

Ha ha ha  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 12:44:05 PM »
Re:  "The IDF must have a reason for doing this, but I don't see the benefit in it."

It might be a way of subtly announcing-

"This is a warning! --   :o

The bombing starts soon --     >:(

And you greasy sand schwartzes had better run if you know what's good for you!
     ;D

I agree!  But the thing is Israel can't ever finish off Hezbolla,  because they won't bomb the Hospitals and homes from where Hezbolla fires the rockets.  And Jews will die because of this!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 12:50:35 PM »
This is incredibly stupid.   Israel is trying to stem the tide of the condemnations that will come in the wake of their actions in the next war with Lebanon for their hurting of "innocent" terrorist nazi civilians.   They do this by publicizing their military targets    ?   Are they out of their minds?!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 12:51:07 PM »
If Israel would carpet bomb every area from where Hezbolla fired from, (including of course hospitals and homes),Hezbolla would beg for mercy. Israel would crush Hezbolla permanently .

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 12:52:44 PM »
If Israel would carpet bomb every area from where Hezbolla fired from, (including of course hospitals and homes),Hezbolla would beg for mercy. Israel would crush Hezbolla permanently .

It would take 1 week, not even

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 01:33:23 PM »
I read a report yesterday that the Lebanese Hezbolla are stockpiling weapons in schools and mosques once again. This indicates that they intend on taking casualties at the hands of the Israelis.... I think there may be some intelligence in at least pointing out to the world that these scum-arabs are deliberately placing weapons in the midst of civilians in order for bad PR for Israel.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14