Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 18, 2010.  (Read 10442 times)

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 18, 2010.
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, (:

Who in your opinion wrote the following sentence:
"We stand closer to 'Satmar' than to Raful, because Raful doesn't have Yoke Of Heaven" (Raful was a minister in the Israeli Knesset on behalf of a so called right-wing party) ?

You'll be surprised:
HaRav Me'ir Kahane ZT"L HY"D ! (In the book "Tzoffe uManhig", page 333.)

Do you agree?
I DO !!!
Thank you as always and Shavu'a Tov, :)
Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:46:28 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 08:16:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the BP oil spill in Golf and how can JTF fix this problem with the clean up if you were in charge? I finaly back from my four week vacation.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 09:11:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In your opinion,   what is the difference,   if any,   between the Black Panther Party that dates back to at least the 1960's and the " New Black Panther Party"?

What do believe should be the Kahanist response to the " New Black Panther Party"?

Do you believe that the NACCP officially associating the 'Tea Party Movement' with Racism will backfire on the NACCP and their " Democrat Party" allies?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 09:19:51 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 03:44:20 AM »
Hello Chaim,

what do you think of Billy Joel? Do you like his music? Did you ever speak to him? Do you know if he ever watched the old QPTV-show and if he liked them or not?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 07:45:07 AM »
Shalom Chiam.

I want to share a troubling event. I went to the beach for the day at Robert Moses, and of all the luck, as I went to the rest room, a big, white piece of excrement was walking in the same direction with a tattoo of the swastika, and the SS on his back. Clearly a white trash nazi, I could not believe that this filth could walk around with these tattoos so visible on the beach. I and a stranger, possibly another Jew, both looked at each other and spoke of the disgust. My question is, I felt like I should have said or done something? but what can I do alone, and this animal looked like he spent years in prison. I value my life, and my family more then risking personal injury to this beast, but it just ruined my afternoon, as I felt like I would have really liked to take this person off the planet. What do you suggest in situations like this we should do.   
PS Last summer I was called a nazi, wearing a IDF shirt, and walked away, then walked right up to the two larger guys who called me that name, and confronted them.

Thank you again 

Tron

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 08:07:32 AM »
Chaim,
   I remember one time you were talking about "the pole boys of Egypt." Can you tell us exactly who they are again.
thnx

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 08:14:57 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What is JTF doing about the 911 mosque.  Time is passing and we are doing nothing.  I am not putting this on you.  I am happy to do some of the leg work.  I mean this mosque is coming and our silence is deafening.  The only person who I see doing anything about this is Scott Wheeler.  As concerned people, we have an obligation to be a part of stopping this travesty.  We live here, we have a responsibility to this country.  I know you believe this as well.  Your thoughts please.  Please excuse my tone here Chaim, but I am very concerned at how smoothly this is all happening.  And Mike Bloomberg is really a piece of garbage/trash/dreck etc.

Also I came across a website called the JDO, are we affiliated with this site?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 12:07:38 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 11:00:57 AM »
Hello Chaim. Do you think that hiv/aids research should not be funded anymore? The disease is avoidable its not like its cancer. I will make a video with your answer and as usual thanks and GD bless

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 03:37:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

I know that you oppose universal health care, but what is your reply to leftists who state that universal health care is no different than police and firefighter services the government provides? After all both the police and firefighters are government run institutions that protect the public welfare, or do you share the libertarian view that police and firefighter services should be provided by private contractors?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2010, 04:00:01 PM »
What kind of salmon do you usually eat? What do you recommend?

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 06:00:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim.

Don't you find it strange that the arabs in Israel only boycott food products from Judea and Sumeria and not all of Israel?

Thanks again,
John.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 06:20:30 PM »
In 1953 the American CIA and the British conducted a coup d'etat against the democratically elected prime minister of Iran because he had the nerve to say that the British should not control Iran's oil. They lied about him being a communist as an excuse to overthrow his government. The truth was that he was personally disgusted with Communism. The Americans replaced him with their puppet the Shah to steal Iran's oil wealth.

In 2003 America lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction and supporting Al-Qaeda so that they could have an excuse to steal their oil wealth.

I remember in one of your QPTV shows from seven or eight years ago you said something similar to this: "Unfortunately we would have to pay the Arabs to leave Israel because there would be kikes that would object to exterminating Arabs. If it were up to me every Arab man, woman, and child would be killed." You also say that Israel should steal all of the land from the Nile to Euphrates. Since you admit that all Muslims living in Israel should get genocide you would end up murdering everyone within the Nile to Euphrates border.

The question is why shouldn't Iran be armed with nuclear weapons to defend themselves from Jewish supremacists like you and from American imperialism?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 06:59:50 PM »
I take it the great satan is reverse robbing Iran of its money.
Allah huakbuk!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline DavidBenZion

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2010, 07:08:23 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

I'm pretty sure someone has asked you this before, but my memory doesn't serve as well as I'd like. What is your opinion of the Jewish reggae artist Matisyahu?
I discovered his music while in Israel, and I have to say I enjoy the music and the message. It's very pro-Jewish and pro-Israel from what I've heard. Unfortunately, he recently did a song about world peace with a filthy schvartze animal named, "Akon". I'm curious to know why a successful Jewish reggae artist such as Matisyahu would choose an animal like "Akon" (who mostly sings about "the ghetto, Yeah!", and his Jail experiences) to sing with? It detracts from my opinion of him, and I would imagine other righteous Jews.
Thank you as always Chaim, and God bless you.

DbZ

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2010, 08:23:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I know you have spoken bitterly and cursed those involved in your trial that ended with you in prison.  My question to you is what would you have considered a fair and reasonable outcome to your case?  Do you think you deserved any prison time?

Also as a somewhat related question whatever happened to Sheldon Siegel the guy who was simultaneously a police informer against JDL and a bomb maker in the case that led to the death of a young woman during a bombing of Sol Hurok's office.  I know he got off in that case due to a bizarre series of events involving tapes he had of cops threatening to kill him and he had Alan Dershowitz as his lawyer.  I know most JDL members despised him after that for being an informer.   Does he live openly or did he go into some kind of hiding?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.