Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 18, 2010.  (Read 10443 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, July 18, 2010.
« on: July 10, 2010, 07:29:16 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim,

I have five questions this week but four of them are simple "yes/no" questions.

1: Do you think that if he had lived, that the Jewish hero Dr. Baruch Goldstein (zt"l) would have faced the death penalty?

2: If he had the money, do you think that Duncan Hunter could ever become a viable presidential candidate?

3: Do you think the American and Jewish patriot and hero Jonathan Pollard would be barred from making aliyah like you are if he were released?

4: Do you see any possibility that the two buffoons David Ha'Ivri and Dyke Guzofsky are agents for the Israeli Marxist dictatorship on a mission to confuse and divert right-wing Israelis who are desperate for leaders?

5: In continuing with a theme that several other JTFers have asked you about in recent weeks, do you believe that America is nearing a "critical mass" in terms of its celebration and promotion of sodomy? Right now, at least four of America's top ten musical acts are either homosexual or bisexual: Eminem, Lady Gaga, Adam Lambert, and Katy Perry. Even in the sick days of the eighties when Prince and Boy George were worshipped, we were nowhere near this bad. It's like you can't get your foot in the door in the recording industry anymore without being a sodomite. Could we be very near to the final judgment of America for its perversion and general depravity?

Adam Lambert (homosexual)

Lady Gaga (bisexual)

Katy Perry (bisexual)

Eminem (homosexual)

G-d bless you,
Dr. Brennan Fan

« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 09:12:31 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 18, 2010.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:39:37 PM »
Dear Chaim, four questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Why are the Ahmadis being persecuted in Pakistan? Aren't they their fellow Muslims. The Pakistani Muslims do not consider them Muslims. It doesn't make sense to me.

2. Do you have an affirmative action story perhaps a heated argument between Arabs and blacks other the shower incident. You were in prison for 5 and a 1/2 years so I'm probably sure you saw some there. As you probably already know, jungle monkeys and sand monkeys never get along.

3. Even though it was created by the Dutch, wouldn't you agree with me that it was the Irish and Italians not the Dutch, that made New York City great at one time, great?

4. Was Ben Franklin ever an anti-semite?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 03:56:22 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 07:53:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I have a question in regards to one of the askJTF questions last week about whether it was possible for H'shem to be "surprised by someone's actions."  Certainly, Gd is limitless and doesn't need to be surprised by any future because He is All-knowing and knows what choices a person will make before he makes them whether it is characteristic of that person or not.  If that's the case, then Gd knows what type of person someone will be before he is born and whether he will be in heaven or hell after he dies.  Is this true or do I have it all confused?  If this is the case, then how does free will work into this whole equation?  It all seems contradictory.  Can you explain how free will is not contradictory to Gd's all knowing presence?

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 01:36:46 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 11:56:00 PM »
Shavooa tov Chaim!

Who were the essenes and what were they about?

Is it true that Jesus or Yeshua in hebrew was an essene?

Toda ve Shalom achi

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:40:21 PM by Yaacov Ben Yehuda »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 12:03:17 AM »
Greetings Chaim. It seems like many archeologists have tried their hardest to say that the story of the Exodus is just a story, and that the Israelites were just a group that split off from the Canaanites. They even argue that the names of God such as the one that starts with Y come from canaanite false gods. How can I argue against these anti-Bible scholars?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:38:06 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 09:35:01 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think Israel should do right about the 2.5 million Sudanese Blacks that want to enter Israel illegally?

What should be the punishment of an Israel firm in Israel that hires Arabs instead of Jews?
Heavy fines and prison time or both?

How would you bring back Judaism to the secular Jews in Israel?

Would you make homosexual behaviour illegal and what other measures would you do to prevent that activity?

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 01:18:44 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »
hello Chaim,
where would you recommend that I get the most accurate and unbiased news reporting? Is there any particular outlet you use and find to be trustworthy?
aside from JTF becoming a mass movement is there anyone outhere right now who tells it like it is (in the media)?
thanks for all your hard work,
Dan
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:55:05 PM by Dan »

Offline mike7

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 04:51:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  I know that in Synagogues, statues are not allowed, but are Jews allowed to have statues in their homes. I mean after all just because you have a statue doesn't mean you have to immediately worship it. I'm not sure why there is this paranoia with idolotry and statues. Are strict Jews allowed to have statues in their homes?

2)
Also, don't get offended, but just one last point about missionizing. I think that being against it, looks like a sign of insecurity. Are some people that scared that people will be convinced to change religions, that they feel that their religion doesn't present a strong case? It's best AND democratic to show all religions (including hinduism, buddism etc) and then let people make up their minds. It seems to me that people that believe that their religion doesn't show a strong case would fear missionizing.

Lisa adds:

Mike7, how would you like it if Jews, or members of other religions were to openly and aggressively missionize to Christians?  I have a hard time believing you would be so non-chalant about it. 

« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 10:30:23 AM by Lisa »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »
Hello Chaim

Do you think or know for a fact the majority if not the vast majority of blacks have tried some kind of drug?

Have you noticed that there are people who hate Barrack Osama and Ron Paul for the wrong reasons? 

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:01:27 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 08:34:25 PM »
Chaim:

Hope all is well with you my teacher and role model.  I look forward to helping you in your endeavors.

Here are my questions / comments for the week:

(1) As a civil rights activist interested in the family planning needs of our inner cities, I would be in favor or using taxpayer funds to offer free hamburgers, fried chicken, grape soda, watermelon and that great african delicacy batter-fried elephant do-do, from fast food establishments such as McDonald's, White Castle and other assorted fast food venues to all those hip hop folk on the following condition:  Such food consumables must be laced with effective levels of birth control so that neither the male of female hip hop folksters are capable of reproducing.  I believe that such a plan, would, if initiated, bring down the number of children born out of wedlock and cut the crime rate.  I point out that whatever funds were used to support the purchase of the birth control would be very worthwhile when compared to the amount spent on white taxpayer's multi-generational welfare payments, WIC, prisons costs, Medicaid and other government in-kind services and payments to the urban element.  Furthermore, the free food would cause many of the hip hoppers to become fat and perhaps expire early.  Another wonderful benefit to society.    What are your comments please!

(2) I would love to hear you do an imitation of Elijah Poole (a/k/a Elijah Muhammad - Y"SV).  I understand that in addition to the 8 children that he had with his so called wife, Elijah, true to black form, fathered 13 children out of wedlock. Enough to make any NBA basketball player proud!  If there is such a thing as the mother wheel, I bet it took Mr. Poole upon his demise of heart failure in 1975 straight to Gehenum.

(3) Here is a little snippet I found regarding the relationship between the Nation of Islam and George Lincoln Rockwell - Y"SV.  I believe the following is extremely enlightening on the matter.

"Rockwell came to admire Elijah Muhammad, whom he considered the Adolf Hitler of the black man. Despite their racial differences and opposing racial views, Rockwell had become enamored of forming an alliance with the Nation of Islam. He believed they had a shared enemy: the Jews. In 1961, Rockwell told his followers that Elijah Muhammad: "...has gathered millions of the dirty, immoral, drunken, filthy-mouthed, lazy and repulsive people we sneeringly call schvartzas and inspired them to the point where they are clean, sober, honest, hard working, dignified, dedicated, and admirable human beings in spite of their color ... Muhammad knows that mixing is a Jewish fraud and leads only to aggravation of the problems that it is supposed to solve ... I have talked to the Muslim leaders and am certain that a workable plan for separation of the races could be effected to the satisfaction of all concerned — except the communist-Jew agitators".

In a 1962 "Saviour's Day" speech in Chicago to Nation of Islam members, George Lincoln Rockwell stated: "You know that we call you schvartzas. But wouldn’t you rather be confronted by honest white men who tell you to your face what the others all say behind your back? Can you really gain anything dealing with a bunch of cowardly white sneaks? The yellow-liberals who tell you they love you, privately exclude you every way they know how. I am not afraid to stand here and tell you I hate race-mixing and will fight it to the death. But at the same time, I will do everything in my power to help the Honorable Elijah Muhammad carry out his inspired plan for land of your own in Africa. Elijah Muhammad is right — separation or death!”

A Nazi is a Nazi whether he or she is black, white or muslim!

(4) Sometimes I think Hashem has a sense of humor.  The new head of the NAACP is a man named “Ben Jealous” (m-m-m.)  If ever the name of a leader of an organization were so appropriately fitting.  The only comparably fitting names would be “Ben Cham” or “Ben Malcontent.” 

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 08:26:19 PM by Nekama »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 01:53:48 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I have heard rumers that Ariel Sharon is not Jewish because his mother didn't do a Kosher converstion. what do you know abou this story which from what I have heard is very wide spread.

Thanks as always

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 04:37:24 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim, ma shlomcha?
Before I get to my questions, I want to share with you and all jtfers a very interesting report made by the 'Regavim Movement', involving the "fair" rullings of the Supreme Court regarding the illegal construction in Israel throughout the past four years (it's both in Hebrew and in English).
the results of this report are horrific yet not surprising, please check it out at your spare time if you haven't had a chance to read it yet.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/34184415/%D7%A8%D7%92%D7%91%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%93%D7%95%D7%97-%D7%94%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%95%D7%90%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%95%D7%94%D7%98%D7%99%D7%94-%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%98%D7%99%D7%AA-%D7%97%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%A4%D7%94
My questions for this week:

1. What is the best way to try convincing a haredi jew that hates Theodor Herzl (and uses him as a excuse to hate zionism),become a zionist? how would you convince him that going against zionism means going against judaism and the torah, and not the other way around?

2. I dont know if you've heard about this, but it seems that extreme "haredi" jews like Neturei Karta (I try to avoid considering them as haredi because it's offensive to the majority of them) aren't only in Mea Shearim anymore, apparently there is also a growing community of the Fanatic 'Toldod Aharon Rebbe' in Beit Shemesh now. and they use violence against fellow  jews living there, and I think the highlight of their exremism was expressed when they brutally attacked a few secular jews for waving israels national flag on our recent Independence Day. i also have seen photos of their Poor victims and they ended up bloody and with bruised faces. how would you suggest dealing with these type of  cults?

3. In israel many jellyfish smuggle the bathers in the shores of the sea every summer, and it seems they will soon become a nice source of income for the city of Kiryat Yam.
Two weeks ago, the city turned to a number of international companies engaged in marketing of seafood, in order to regulate the export of jellyfish to Far Eastern countries, where foods  that are based on this animal are considered delicacies, just like shrimp and crabs.  which brings me to my next question, (and as a jew i apologize for my ignorance) but does judaism permit jews to sell non kosher food as long as it goes to the hands of gentiles?

4. Please tell me what you think of the great 'Latma' satire (that it's main purpose is to criticize the leftist media in israel).

5. Please tell me what you think of the honorable Joseph Trumpeldor.

Toda raba lecha veshavua tov.

Herutnik.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:02:03 PM by Herutnik »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 07:31:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) How prevalent do you think Female Genital Mutilation is amongst the Muslims?

2) What would you do about Gilad Schalit (May Hashem save him soon) if you were PM  (May Hashem help you in that endeavor)?

3) Can you explain, from a macro-economic perspective, why the economy collapsed? I know it's something to do with mortgage backed securities, but I'm not so clear.

4) What's the best thing to eat/drink before the fast and after the fast? I always get so sick during the fast, I am hoping you have advice because I know you are a health fanatic.

5) Are air conditioning and diet coke harmful?

Thank you, I wish you an easy and meaningful fast if chas v'shalom Mashiach doesn't come before you record this. I also look forward to meeting you IY'H in mid to late August. May we have only simchas and see the geula b'mheira v'yameinu.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:07:19 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 08:50:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha amitz, ha chazak, ha Gibor!

3 short questions this week:
1) your thoughts on Joel Teitelbaum?
2) What would be your solution for stopping the spread of AIDS?
3) Whose idea was it to burn pictures of evil people on the old QPTV shows? I thought that was the most brilliant thing you guys used to do - immediately compelling, funny, and foreshadowing the "warm greeting" they'll receive in the next world. Did you have a personal favorite picture to burn?

ha Ma'aritz shelcha,
Gimatria
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 06:11:51 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 12:55:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your level of cooperation with the movement Women in Green and its leader Nadia Matar ? Are you very close with them ? Do you have joint plans for the future ? I hope that what I am asking is not confidential, otherwise please feel free to ignore my question.
Many thanks as always for your answer,

Yaakov

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 01:01:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you know why Jews who study Torah tilt their bodies back and forward or in a rotation movement. Also I noticed similar motions during prayer, why is that, are there any guiding principles for how to tilt correctly ?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 02:13:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Well, our old friend, the black Hitler Jesse Jackson, YSV, is back in the news. The white owner of the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers, Dan Gilbert, bashed his former schvartza player, LeBron James, for leaving Cleveland for more money in Miami. Of course, Jackson played the race card, and compared Gilbert to a "slave owner". When will America wisen up and realize that Jesse Jackson is nothing more than a snake who is surely ticketed for an eternity in hellfire?

Also, I was at an airport this past week, and they had CNN (YSV) on the TV - and the leader of the NAACP was on. His name? Ben Jealous. Do you find that name as appropriate as I do?

Yours truly,
RWG
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:15:09 AM by RightWingGentile »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »
Chaim,

On a recent Ask JTF, you mentioned that the JDL once took over the offices of the ACLU.  Could you tell us more about that incident -- who, when, where, why? 

Thank you.
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
Shalom shalom brother Chaim,

I allays  like the advise you give people and me.

My problem is simply I have recently fell into hole of much responsibility

So my question is this; because of all this I have been really for no reason and I don't like it (maybe its stress) , how do i get rid of it without just suppressing , I think anger is a negative emotion and a useless emotion (passion is something different that's what you have for israel and the love of protecting Jew) ..  but that's not what im feeling when i speak of anger , because for me   anger makes it harder to study and remember stuff Im not sure why.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »
Shalom Shalom brother Chaim,

I always like the advice you give to people and me.

My problem is simply that I have recently undertaken a lot of responsibility.

Because of all this I have been really angry for no reason and I don't like it. Maybe its stress, I don't know. How do I get rid of it without just suppressing it?I think anger is a negative and useless emotion (passion, on the other hand, is something different - - - for example, you have passion for israel and the love of protecting Jews).  But that's not what I'm feeling when I speak of anger. You see, for me, being angry makes it harder to study and remember things, although I'm not sure why.

I've corrected and revised his paragraph as it was filled with errors and will now be easier for Chaim to read and understand and in turn advise appropriately.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2010, 06:18:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have recently learned that certain sefarim by Rabbi Kahane are "out of print" and thus not sold at his Yeshiva in Shmuel Hanavi neighborhood.   What does it mean that a book is "out of print" and why wouldn't these sefarim be available anyway at his yeshiva?   It seems like I may be able to buy this particular book I'm looking for on amazon.com   so what's the deal?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 06:59:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of the Jewish War Veterans of America (JWV)? Do you think they are a good organization? They held massive anti-German protests and boycotts in the 1930s, and even physically attacked American nazi's, similar to the JDL.

Thanks,
Patches

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 05:06:36 PM »
he chaim.

1)Who do you prefer, elvis presley or frank sinatra?

2) who do you prefer as a group, queen or genesis?

3) outside your experiences in new york, what is the most crime ridden part of america you have experienced?

4) Why do the hollywood jews portray jews a weak puny, unathletic people, that are often cowardly, when in reality israel has arguebly the best pound for pound armies in the world? im referring to the larry david/wood allan type jewish portrayal.

thanks.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 05:23:42 PM »
Dear Chiam,

My question is in regard to Mark Spitz and how he was snubbed by the 2008 Olympic committee which I think is blatantly antisemitic. 

After Michael Phelps made Olympic history when he won an eighth gold medal at the Olympic games in 2008, he was presented a special award from some French official and there was a lot of talk at the time about his besting Mark Spitz' previous record of seven Olympic gold medals in a single Olympic games which he had done in 1972.  In addition, Mark Spitz set 33 world records in swimming from 1968-1972.  Mark Spitz himself said that the only reason why Michael Phelps could win eight gold medals was because there was one event which had been added to the Olympics after 1972, and he said he would have won that event too had it existed then. 

I was baffled as to why Mark Spitz, ranked as one of the TOP FIVE greatest Olympians in the history of the modern Olympic games, was not invited to Beijing for the final competition in which Michael Phelps won his eighth gold medal.  It was obvious to me that Spitz should have been the one to hand the special award to Phelps and he wasn't there at all.  I later saw an interview with him in which he said he would have loved to be there, but he wasn't even invited!  In fact, nearly every article about him calls him a whiner for merely stating the fact that he was blatantly snubbed.  I wondered how on earth the Olympic committee wouldn't invite the most winning Olympic gold medalist whose record stood for decades, and so I did a search and found out that he is a Jewish American.  He has been very involved with Israel throughout his life and he is an inductee of the International Jewish Sports Hall of Fame. 

Do you believe Mark Spitz was snubbed because he is Jewish and supports Israel?  What else can you tell us about the Olympics and their history regarding antisemitism.  Thank you in advance for your reply.

If you would like, here is an interview with him in which he was clearly upset over being blatantly snubbed:

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hLnTiMa1nwi9qHodVSMCWbP2WBdQ

Best regards always,

SFT
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 06:06:56 PM by Sentinel For Truth »

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 06:11:02 PM »
If Egyptians are as dumb as you say that they are how do you explain that they could built one of the oldest civilizations? You can't say that Islam made their behavior any worse because Ancient Egyptians were practicing slavery, clitoris amputation, and their royalty were inbreeding with one another.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:09:53 PM by Di Mott »