Author Topic: Anyone speak russian?  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Anyone speak russian?
« on: July 10, 2010, 09:49:05 PM »

This sad schmuck put a comment on my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChechenSpirit

Looks like the russians and muslims are doing some more male-bonding besides the anal ritual. What a bunch of lowlife cowards.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:21:37 PM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
Re: Anyone speak russian?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 10:27:29 PM »
basically, zhirnovsky says he likes muslims. no wonder he is an antisemite. hope he dies by terrorist attack.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 04:42:36 AM »
Ron Ben Michael speaks Russian
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 08:54:40 AM »

Looks like the russians and muslims are doing some more male-bonding besides the anal ritual. What a bunch of lowlife cowards.

No wonder the 2nd link shows his channel opening video as a chechen. Those are muslims and I believe the chechen language is the same as Russian

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 02:57:08 PM »
This speach is typical for this mongrel - a mix of silly, incomprehensible statements. Here are some of Zhirinovsky's points:
  • It would be better to name this conference not "Russia and Islamic World" but "Russia as part of the Islamic World"
  • It was a bad luck for Russia and muslim countries that together we own the majority of the world resources. Because of that, we are under constant attach from the West
  :o
  • West have created the so-called "Islamic threat". As long as there is a dependency on oil and gas, they(the West) will always fight both Russia and the muslims.
  • West creates unrest in the muslim world - for example, India vs. Pakistan, shiite vs. suni, in the Caucasus.
  • Israel, unfortunately, has adopted a plan of attack against Iran. Iran will be attacked by the West. West will pull out its troops our of Afghanistan.
  • I love many aspects of muslim culture, particularly the prohibition of alcohol. We should also fight the tobacco and cigarettes with the same fervor. As a man, from my own perspective, I also very much like a treatment of women in the muslim world. But do women like it?  - Everyone in the audience, in one voice - YES THEY LIKE IT!!  :laugh:
  • I'd like to wish to muslim world to get rid off the armed resistance. The West will only explore it to its own benefit. We should be all together - Russia an muslims

What a moronic mongrel!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 04:25:27 PM »

No wonder the 2nd link shows his channel opening video as a chechen. Those are muslims and I believe the chechen language is the same as Russian

chechen are scum, their language is nothing close to  russian, i dont think it is even indo-european.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 12:36:55 AM »
This speach is typical for this mongrel - a mix of silly, incomprehensible statements. Here are some of Zhirinovsky's points:
  • It would be better to name this conference not "Russia and Islamic World" but "Russia as part of the Islamic World"
  • It was a bad luck for Russia and muslim countries that together we own the majority of the world resources. Because of that, we are under constant attach from the West
  • West have created the so-called "Islamic threat". As long as there is a dependency on oil and gas, they(the West) will always fight both Russia and the muslims.
  • West creates unrest in the muslim world - for example, India vs. Pakistan, shiite vs. suni, in the Caucasus.
  • Israel, unfortunately, has adopted a plan of attack against Iran. Iran will be attacked by the West. West will pull out its troops our of Afghanistan.
  • I love many aspects of muslim culture, particularly the prohibition of alcohol. We should also fight the tobacco and cigarettes with the same fervor. As a man, from my own perspective, I also very much like a treatment of women in the muslim world. But do women like it?  - Everyone in the audience, in one voice - YES THEY LIKE IT!!  :laugh:
  • I'd like to wish to muslim world to get rid off the armed resistance. The West will only explore it to its own benefit. We should be all together - Russia an muslims

What a moronic mongrel!

i wonder what zhirinovsky's Jewish father would say about all that stupidity

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 12:46:37 AM »
I believe Zhirinovsky is a homosexual.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 03:00:18 AM »

What a moronic mongrel!

i wonder what zhirinovsky's Jewish father would say about all that stupidity

"You're right, son"

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 07:21:05 AM »

What a moronic mongrel!

Thanks for the translation. What a sick bastard.