Author Topic: Mel Gibson's Abusive, Racist Ranting Caught On Tape  (Read 5071 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Mel Gibson's Abusive, Racist Ranting Caught On Tape
« on: July 11, 2010, 12:57:44 PM »
http://www.care2.com/causes/womens-rights/blog/mel-gibsons-abusive-racist-ranting-caught-on-tape/

It seems like every time I hear about Mel Gibson, I'm given one more reason to avoid his films and everything else he produces.  The latest news is no exception: Gibson, who is currently locked in a custody battle with the mother of his child, was allegedly caught on tape spewing some of the most horribly offensive comments to date.  Oksana Grigorieva, his ex-girlfriend and the mother of his newborn daughter, apparently taped the 30-minute rant, in which he hurled various racist and sexist epithets at her.

Here is a taste of some of the things that Gibson reportedly said, although they are potentially triggering:

You're an embarrassment to me," Gibson tells Grigorieva.  "You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."  He then refuses to apologize for previous domestic violence; when asked why he would hit a woman while she was holding their child, Gibson responded, "You f***ing deserved it."

The existence of these tapes is still not completely confirmed, but for a man who once referred to a female police officer as "sugar tits" and made some incredibly offensive anti-Semitic comments while being arrested for a DUI, it certainly seems within the realm of the possible.  MTV reports that Gibson is now the subject of a preliminary domestic violence investigation, after Grigorieva filed for a restraining order against Gibson in June.

I've never been a huge fan of Gibson's work, and his actions are both recent and glaringly appalling, so I'll be surprised to see anyone spring to his defense (as, for example, with Roman Polanski).  But I think this is the kind of situation where I will stop seeing any of his future movies (assuming he makes them - Gibson seems to have been in a dry spell of late).  The thought of funding this kind of behavior, however indirectly, is just too disgusting.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mel Gibson's Abusive, Racist Ranting Caught On Tape
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »
Re:  "The thought of funding this kind of behavior, however indirectly, is just too disgusting. "

Does the author somehow think that when he was "singing the praises" of Gibson for producing "The Passion of the Christ" that Gibson was not at that time also cursing Jews and beating his wife and mistresses on drunken rampages?

If so, then someone needs to do a little more living, and a lot less writing.

As long as Mel was making movies about Jesus and The Revolutionary War, he could do no wrong.

Why is that?

Answer:

Because of the total hypocrisy of the "conservative Christian journalists" who won't look in the direction of evil so long as it suits their own agenda.  But NOW...when Mel has become WAY TOO BIG OF AN EMBARRASSMENT due to repeated bad publicity....all of a sudden these same "conservatives" state that they "think" they'll stop seeing his movies in the future!

HEY!  Big "Conservatives"!...

Why didn't you demand Gibson be banned and deported when he was spouting the gospel of Adolph Hitler while drunk in an L.A.P.D. squad car?

Answer:

Because you secretly agreed, at least in part, with what he said.

You were only embarrassed that "the great Christian Patriot film producer" had been recorded saying it in public.

That's why.

Thanks, Mr. Conservative Christian Journalist.

I feel so much safer now, knowing of your solidarity with the Jewish People and your fight to restore America.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 03:45:18 PM »
i dont like gibson but i dont think what he did was that bad.

pLUs it was a private drunken message, i rememeber jackie mason was backing up mel gibson. Even the great chaim will admit hes said some derogatory  comments when the emotions are high. I know i have, and i think most of you would be lying if you said you havnt said some bad things out of anger.

Mel gibson is a parody of himself, and obviously needs some help with his alcohol problems...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 04:52:53 PM by christians4jews »

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 04:49:25 PM »
You can listen to what he said here:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 05:22:36 PM »

pLUs it was a private drunken message, i rememeber jackie mason was backing up mel gibson. Even the great chaim will admit hes said some derogatory  comments when the emotions are high. I know i have, and i think most of you would be lying if you said you havnt said some bad things out of anger.

Mel gibson is a parody of himself, and obviously needs some help with his alcohol problems...

For what reason do you find the need to defend this vicious scumbag antisemite? 

mel gibson has revealed his true nature enough times now that he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.  And none of us have to be faultless to take issue with his blatant antisemitism, thuggery, racism, and sexism.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 05:27:36 PM »

i said i dont like mel gibson, but i honestly dont think ON THIS OCCASION what he said was that bad, and no worse than some of the comments towards black people on this forum.

WhAT I was hinting at was the fact that blacks like al sharpten, jesse jackson, and louis farakhan have said far more derogatory comments towards jews and whites yet the media seem to give them a free bus pass....

Mel gibson carers finshed anyway, hasant his agent dropped him???

mel gibson has revealed his true nature enough times now that he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.  And none of us have to be faultless to take issue with his blatant antisemitism, thuggery, racism, and sexism.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »
Mel Gibson is a disgusting anti-semite.  When he was picked up for drunk driving, he went off on the JOOOS, and called the female police office "sugart--s."   Also, to talk to the mother of your child the way he did is repulsive! 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 08:27:23 PM »
Mel Gibson is a huge loser.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 01:10:07 AM »

I actually agree.  I think THIS particular audio was NOT BAD... Honestly, Ive heard my Dad tell my sister the same thing.... ' you want some N**GR mugging you in the streets'   

but what he said about 'Jews starting all wars' is evil to the core. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 01:11:52 AM »
By the way.... Isnt it odd.... when Mel says something incredibly anti-semitic as 'Jews start all wars'...  the Jew controlled Hollywood doesnt drop him from his agency... and he continues to make movies, but as soon as he says a typical slur about blacks..... he's gone from William Morris in a flash.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 04:45:34 AM »
By the way.... Isnt it odd.... when Mel says something incredibly anti-semitic as 'Jews start all wars'...  the Jew controlled Hollywood doesnt drop him from his agency... and he continues to make movies, but as soon as he says a typical slur about blacks..... he's gone from William Morris in a flash.

exactly, mel gibsons an idiot, we all know that, but on THIS occasion, what he says is no worse than what these blACK comedians like chris rock or chris tucker say week in week out. Plus jesse jackson, al sharpten and luis farakhan are admired by the white house elites.

What a crazy world we live in...

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 04:48:18 AM »

i said i dont like mel gibson, but i honestly dont think ON THIS OCCASION what he said was that bad, and no worse than some of the comments towards black people on this forum.

WhAT I was hinting at was the fact that blacks like al sharpten, jesse jackson, and louis farakhan have said far more derogatory comments towards jews and whites yet the media seem to give them a free bus pass....

Mel gibson carers finshed anyway, hasant his agent dropped him???

The British always knew how to play games.  ::)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 05:38:57 AM »
rE:  "...when Mel says something incredibly anti-semitic as 'Jews start all wars'...  the Jew controlled Hollywood doesnt drop him from his agency... and he continues to make movies, but as soon as he says a typical slur about blacks..... he's gone from William Morris in a flash. "

This is because Negroes make up about 50% of the U.S. movie buying customers; Jews make up less than 1% of the same.  Hollywood makes over 90% of its profits from overseas customers, which is why today the vast majority of its film production is mindless, third-world mentality garbage with fast car crashes, shootings, stabbings, and beautiful white women won by the likes of Wesley Snipes, etc. ... So, if all you care about is MONEY and THE BOTTOM LINE, the only concern about the Entertainment Industry is whether or not the savages of the world will continue to buy and rent their moronic movies.  The Jews can be insulted day and night with no reaction, because there are too few of them to make a dent in the world-wide profits earned in film licensing.  I would go so far as to say that if Jews didn't have such a 'high-visibility' in Hollywood productions, it would only be a short time before the non-Jewish Hollywood moguls would realize that they would double profits if they were to make films promoting Jew-bashing and Muzzie propaganda against Jews.  All they care about is money...nothing more.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 05:52:44 AM »
rE:  "...when Mel says something incredibly anti-semitic as 'Jews start all wars'...  the Jew controlled Hollywood doesnt drop him from his agency... and he continues to make movies, but as soon as he says a typical slur about blacks..... he's gone from William Morris in a flash. "

This is because Negroes make up about 50% of the U.S. movie buying customers; Jews make up less than 1% of the same.  Hollywood makes over 90% of its profits from overseas customers, which is why today the vast majority of its film production is mindless, third-world mentality garbage with fast car crashes, shootings, stabbings, and beautiful white women won by the likes of Wesley Snipes, etc. ... So, if all you care about is MONEY and THE BOTTOM LINE, the only concern about the Entertainment Industry is whether or not the savages of the world will continue to buy and rent their moronic movies.  The Jews can be insulted day and night with no reaction, because there are too few of them to make a dent in the world-wide profits earned in film licensing.  I would go so far as to say that if Jews didn't have such a 'high-visibility' in Hollywood productions, it would only be a short time before the non-Jewish Hollywood moguls would realize that they would double profits if they were to make films promoting Jew-bashing and Muzzie propaganda against Jews.  All they care about is money...nothing more.

WHAT!?! You mean they're not in it for artistic integrity? SHOCKING!
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 06:35:15 AM »
"Because of the total hypocrisy of the "conservative Christian journalists" who won't look in the direction of evil so long as it suits their own agenda.  But NOW...when Mel has become WAY TOO BIG OF AN EMBARRASSMENT due to repeated bad publicity....all of a sudden these same "conservatives" state that they "think" they'll stop seeing his movies in the future!"

Frankly, I was waiting for another Jewish member of this board to make a contrary statement, but it looks like one isn't coming, so here goes:

The centrifuges are spinning in Iran, the both sides of the Atlantic are being overrun by Muslim immigrants, and there's a Muslim sympathizer (if not a closet Muslim) in the White House (as well as the Crown Prince in Britain, for whatever that's worth).  And where's the venom focused here?  Against the alleged hypocrisy of self-identified Christians* and Patriots.

*And permit me to mention that Chaim has repeatedly stated that the most ardent supporters of JTF are Evangelical Christians, and one of the biggest dangers to the Jewish people are self-hating Jews.

Some reflection is warranted on the matter of enemy identification.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 06:54:11 AM »

What is part of Mel Gibson's job?  Protecting his image.  The man has money.  He should get himself help.

His movie The Passion of Christ put his mental illness on the stage for all to see.  He is a disgusting and vile man.  He deserves no consideration.

He who refuses to learn deserves extinction.

I hope his career is truly over.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 07:41:00 AM »
He'll be back in 6 months.

The American public is so dumbed down and attention deficit disordered that they won't remember what happened, and they won't care.

Mel's main crimes:

Being an idiot, a fool, and being raised the son of a father who is a professional neo-Nazi.

The facts:  Gibson has learned to produce and direct first-class films, and is an OK actor.

He'll enter an alcohol de-tox facility, lay low for a while, and then donate tons of money to minority causes, augmented by public interviews in which he'll beg for forgiveness for all the misbehavior and bad judgement.

Danny Glover and Jewish movie moguls will rush to be photo'd with him, vouch for his "integrity", and the cameras will roll.

I often write scathing diatribes about how artists and entertainers of all varieties are the lowest scum on the planet:  amoral, uneducated, promiscuous, confused about everything from their sexuality to politics.

Just add millions of dollars each year to each entertainer, and voila` -- imbeciles whose faces "light up the screen"!

That being said, there are still some of these jerks out there that really can act .

It's a 'funny thing' how Ha'Shem picks the ones to whom He bestows artistic genius.

Just do a little serious reading up on virtually ALL of the great genius talents and you'll learn that each and every one was a sicko.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 08:16:46 AM »
Any woman who would consider that animal for even a couple of seconds is dumber than mud.

And the contact of Mel's rant was hypocritical; he behaves exactly like a n*****.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 08:32:55 AM »
He's a low life not because of his rants but because of leaving his wife who he was married for many yrs.Also i think he has 8 kids
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 08:36:04 AM »
He's a low life not because of his rants but because of leaving his wife who he was married for many yrs.Also i think he has 8 kids

Maybe I didn't understand correctly, you say the fact that he left his kids and wife is worse than what he said about Jews?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 08:39:40 AM »

Maybe I didn't understand correctly, you say the fact that he left his kids and wife is worse than what he said about Jews?
Yes because some alcoholic rants about Jews big deal what do you expect from a drunk.Leaving your wife and 8 kids is worse
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 08:40:30 AM »

Yes because some alcoholic rants about Jews big deal what do you expect from a drunk.Leaving your wife and 8 kids is worse

Ok that I didn't expect to hear on JTF

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 08:42:53 AM »

Ok that I didn't expect to hear on JTF
o.k he's an all around low life

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 08:47:03 AM »
If he Chas ve'Chalilla was sayind something bad about America intead of the Jews would you react the same way?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2010, 08:49:58 AM »
His whole character is disgusting. His adultery and spousal abuse comes from the exact same origin as his anti-Semitism.