Author Topic: CBS is letting you Rate the President  (Read 960 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
CBS is letting you Rate the President
« on: July 12, 2010, 05:08:16 PM »
Here is your chance.   Everyone should take a shot at this. It takes about       fifteen seconds, and that is if you take a look at the results.

First, I can't believe CBS is actually doing this.

Second, that they're brave and honest enough to actually show the           ongoing polling results.

Take the poll yourself and when you submit your grading of how he is      handling the top issues, a second page will come up showing you the current results of how America is voting.

Then pass it on.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/19/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry6116297.shtml?tag=

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: CBS is letting you Rate the President
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 05:11:19 PM »
I have him straight F's.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 05:13:54 PM »
Looks like the Fs are winning!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 05:16:17 PM »
I gave him more F's than Michelle gives him at night  :o :o :o :o :o

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 05:22:52 PM »
I gave him an F on everything he did.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 05:39:51 PM »
I gave him all F's. The grade no black student ever receives in school.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 05:41:44 PM »
Apparently the overwhelming majority of voters give him F's. :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 05:42:38 PM »
This makes you all racists! [/sarcasm]

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 06:40:17 PM »
Well looks like most of America is waking up.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 07:00:40 PM »
I gave him ALL F's and looks like the F's win! How much do we want to bet that CBS will NOT report this, if the F's win when it's all said and done?  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »
The F's have it! F-F-F-F-F-F-U Barack Hussein Obama!
I wish CBS would show the results of this poll, so the rest of the brainless people who still watch CBS could see!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 11:03:53 PM »
This makes you all racists! [/sarcasm]

The bias media  continues to give Barack Hussein Obama,  his so called administration  (which is a combination of incompetent and evil ),   and the worst Congress in American history,   a free pass.    Despite that,    more and more people are coming to the conclusion that the Democrats in Washington are taking the U.S.  down the sewer!     

I'm expecting much of the media and the left in general attempt to use the race card,   to try to counter these type of results.     This is often a primary tactic that they use to attempt to discredit Conservatives and in reality anyone who opposes their leftist agenda.     There are many fireworks ahead.     People who oppose the leftist agenda HAVE to stand up to these beasts.    The stakes have never been higher! 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: CBS is letting you Rate the Occupier of the Oval Office.
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 11:08:29 PM »
I gave him ALL F's and looks like the F's win! How much do we want to bet that CBS will NOT report this, if the F's win when it's all said and done?  >:(

arksis,   the only way I can envision CBS reporting these results on their TV network is if they throw in the race card. 

Unless they doctor the poll results,  like you,   I'm confident that the F's will win EVERY category.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 11:24:56 PM »
Obama FAIL!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 07:10:26 AM »

Gave him all Fs.
I would give him a G if it were a choice.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774