Author Topic: Your favorite JTF trolls and distrubers  (Read 8533 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Your favorite JTF trolls and distrubers
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 08:41:39 AM »
They're all pretty funny but Ben M was hilarious.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 09:19:14 AM »
DALEK HAS A PRO Israel VIDEO                   http://www.youtube.com/user/padawangussin1#p/a/u/1/_x7FY8jMBBM
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »
DALEK HAS A PRO Israel VIDEO                   http://www.youtube.com/user/padawangussin1#p/a/u/1/_x7FY8jMBBM

That's not pro-Israel.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 09:44:10 AM »
I liked Fruit of thy Loins.  He was hillarious the way he went on about black men and white women.  But he did have serious personal problems. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2010, 09:45:49 AM »
I liked Fruit of thy Loins.  He was hillarious the way he went on about black men and white women.  But he did have serious personal problems. 

Who?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »
HE WAS FROM SCOTLAND AND USED TO TALK ABOUT HOW WHITE WOMEN LIKED BLACK MEN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 10:03:49 AM »
 :D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 10:29:25 AM »
I found an example                            http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,3549.msg54531/topicseen.html#msg54531
Wow, you uprooted a classic Mord :::D   That really is a great sample of old Fruit's posts.  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 10:30:06 AM »
I found an example                            http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,3549.msg54531/topicseen.html#msg54531
Wow, you uprooted a classic Mord :::D   That really is a great sample of old Fruit's posts.  :::D
it is thanks :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 02:36:48 PM »
Re:  "Baruch Hashem, the young English rose made it back inside her flat without being ravished and penetrated by a [censored]: but I looked, and I saw, and I was astonied: the fear of the L rd was upon me, and I had to take two paracetamol with a glass of water and lie down. "

This is a masterwork of literary genius!     :::D

By the way, if you check the record, you will find that I was one of the only ones who stood up for this character and said he should not be banned!     >:(

Now don't all the rest of you feel bad that you canned one of the most flowery writers in all of Jewish history?

;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 03:11:11 PM »
Re:  "Baruch Hashem, the young English rose made it back inside her flat without being ravished and penetrated by a [censored]: but I looked, and I saw, and I was astonied: the fear of the L rd was upon me, and I had to take two paracetamol with a glass of water and lie down. "

This is a masterwork of literary genius!     :::D

By the way, if you check the record, you will find that I was one of the only ones who stood up for this character and said he should not be banned!     >:(

Now don't all the rest of you feel bad that you canned one of the most flowery writers in all of Jewish history?

;D
:o  :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »
St. Shitler was pretty annoying. The worst backstabber was AH though.
Americanhero a backstabber?  >:(
Name one thing he has done against this forum since he was BANNED.
Why don't you give it a break - Mo2388.

I think Americanhero got railroaded.  Many of the members that called for him to be banned, had to be banned themselves.
I didn't see a great influx of Serbian members after he was banned, either.
I respect that Chaim makes the decisions here.  He knows that I disagreed with that one.

Calling him a backstabber is out of line.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:57:44 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2010, 04:15:21 PM »

I think Americanhero got railroaded.  Many of the members that called for him to be banned, had to be banned themselves.
I didn't see a great influx of Serbian members, after he was banned either.
I respect that Chaim makes the decisions here.  He knows that I disagreed with that one.

bullcat,
I could not agree more........
Totally uncalled for and childish.............

Another childish thread on the forum, that brings NOTHING positive to it.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2010, 04:15:33 PM »

Actually I really have no idea what happened, I just remember what people were saying. I sent him a message through someone a while ago wishing him the best, but I can't take the blame for that. Maybe backstabber is the wrong word. I should have said "banned member who was least likely to get banned out of every troll and disturber". The only reason I used that word was because it was what I can remember.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2010, 04:46:21 PM »

I agree with you 100%.

I wanted to ignore Mo's comment, but it was so out of line.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2010, 04:55:59 PM »
Thank You for your posts, ag337 and Mishmaat.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2010, 05:05:50 PM »
Not to pick on Mo2388 but we need to be more careful on how we deal with past members. Some people that leave of freewill or even banned often leave with very little animosity to our movement. They often leave and that's the last we see or hear of them. American Hero is a past member like that. After he left he would still read the forum from time to time and contact me of potential problems to keep an eye on. In my opinion American Hero should not have been banned. I had many conversations with him on the JTF chat where he explained the different facts of the Serbian/ Croat conflict... He never once presented a one sided picture of blame....A times I would question him as to why he did not have the animosity that the some of the Serbs had against him he never replied in a negative way even once.... Anyway when Chaim was mulling over banning AH he expressed his reasons...For the good of the movement I didn't disagree with his opinion something that still bothers me today.  The consensus on the issue was that if AH was gone we would get a large influx of new Serb members. Anyway one or two new members might have joined but they were not worth the loss of AH... AH spent countless hours monitoring the forum he often saw  the problem brewing and notified the administrators and moderators. His posts were very good and took a great deal more abuse then he dished out....Members like this should be allowed to leave with respect... Saying stuff about them that might not be the case is a good way to have another disgruntled member out there causing problems for us.... We have enough miserable animals who deserve ridicule lets leave past members like AH intact.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2010, 05:10:47 PM »
Thank you both cjd and bullcat.
I appreciate both of your words........

Thanks again........

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2010, 05:41:12 PM »
I don't like the fact that Erica got an abortion and I hope one day she realizes what she did and comes to terms with it. However she was, for the most part, respectful of others here on the forum, even when she was being baited by being called a gorilla, compared to Gary Coleman, etc. She was an Obama supporter, and had some silly ideas about him, but at least she didn't come on here trying to act like a conservative and undermine us as some members have done. Of all the so-called trolls, I don't really think she was a troll, just someone who disagreed.

To the best of my understanding Erica never had an abortion. She made a good attempt to respectfully disagree with us and her stance against it was one of the few things that she agreed with us. I do vaguely remember someone regretting having an abortion so it is possible that I'm wrong, but I remember making in inproper joke about her having one on one of her youtube videos. This was before Chaim influenced my belief that abortion is a lot worse than I thought it was so I apologized to her.
   I tried to find her on youtube recently to ask her what she thought about Allen West since she was blaming us for being racist when we campaigned against Barack Hussein Obama. Her youtube account no longer exists.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 06:07:54 PM »
LOL, way to gang up on me guys. I want to reiterate, all I know is what I've heard, and if you guys are that concerned you might want to set the record straight for everyone else, because honestly, picking on ME is nothing compared to what's out there about him. I'm sorry I gave you the wrong idea, but I'm not your enemy here.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 06:17:09 PM »
If it was supposed to be public knowledge, don't you think that it would have already been posted at nauseum on the forum???!!!

What is so wrong with letting things be???

Why not "let sleeping dogs lie"???

There are MUCH bigger issues that should be of concern to JTF.
And, "trolls" and the like are definetly NOT one if those issues.

JMHO

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2010, 06:22:57 PM »
LOL, way to gang up on me guys. I want to reiterate, all I know is what I've heard, and if you guys are that concerned you might want to set the record straight for everyone else, because honestly, picking on ME is nothing compared to what's out there about him. I'm sorry I gave you the wrong idea, but I'm not your enemy here.
No not  at all .... Please don't take it as a personal attack....It's just that AH was not a Tina Grecco or Allan T type troll. With people like that the sky is the limit as far as I am concerned... AH actually took the banning in stride and cause us no problems that I was ever made aware of... Why add insult to injury... Second hand information is always problematic because its always gets tainted with personal bias.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2010, 06:24:00 PM »
fruit of thy flys was scottish??ive been to scotland and trust me ive never seen a white women with a black man, in fact ive never seen a black man in scotland so why he/she had thoese issues is bizzare???

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010, 06:26:56 PM »
Why bring him up at all?  Especially, if you don't have first hand knowledge!

Let sleeping dogs lie, especially when they aren't bothering you, or they might wake up and bite back.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 06:36:04 PM by bullcat3 »