Author Topic: 5 Black Savages  (Read 7042 times)

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
5 Black Savages
« on: May 18, 2007, 07:15:24 PM »
I wish the pictures copied but they were just left blank.

The animals pictured below raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian, his girl friend, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth ... And then murdered her.

Dozens of New Charges in Double Murder Case Announced Posted: 5:05 PM Feb 1, 2007. Last Updated: 11:40 AM Feb 8, 2007.

Reporter: Whitney Daniel, WVLT Staff

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the state will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges.  Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Just last night, police in Lebanon, Kentucky, arrested 18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges.  Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christia n and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.

Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years of prison.

At a news conference Thursday, Nichols commended the cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.

Nichols says he hopes to move the case to trial on the first day it's set.

The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

This is certainly a case garnering a lot of public interest, Nichols recognizes that and says he expects all kinds of requests filed in this case, including a change of venue in order to receive a fair trial. But he says he does hope 12 Knox County jurors will be able to determine the guilt or innocence of these suspects.

Where be the Revs Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white........

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke "rape" case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white.....

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be because the victims were white......

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime? Oh, that's right - the victims were white...

Victims

Perps

So, if a white news radio guy uses the phrase "Nappy headed" it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage. If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: 5 Black Savages
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 07:48:59 PM »
Great post, thank you.

I wasn't even aware of this barbaric heinous crime.
The refusal of the mainstream media to cover stories like this is scandalous.

"The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the state will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury."

If these animals aren't deserving of the death penalty, then who is ?

"Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury."

Sounds like this piece of crap was probably picked up first and agreed to cooperate with the prosecution in return for leniency. If that's the case, none should be given.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 07:54:51 PM »
I have heard about that story for quite some time, and it is absolutely disgusting that the print and television media has not any mention about that story.  The media blackout of that story is very disgraceful, even more so than Memogate.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

ftf

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 08:08:06 PM »
This is utterly disgusting, and the media blackout on it is horrifying, it makes me think, what else are they covering up?

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 04:38:10 AM »
The media just won't cover stories that show [censored] for what they really are. I am tempted to write things that will get me in trouble.   

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 07:57:07 AM »
You hear about this kind of thing once in a while from groups of blacks. The media tends to cover it up and keep it low in almost every situation too. Chaim pointed out a few years ago about the Carr brothers who murdered 4 people. We see unfortunately what groups of them do in Africa becoming murder/rape gangs.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 08:08:36 PM »
I have heard about that story for quite some time, and it is absolutely disgusting that the print and television media has not any mention about that story.  The media blackout of that story is very disgraceful, even more so than Memogate.

Michelle Malkin is doing the story tonight, Tuesday, May 22, 2007. She's subbing on The O'Reilly Factor.

Horrible and disgusting - and typical.

However, the police are saying that there was no sexual mutilation:

"Claims made over the Internet that the couple were sexually mutilated are absolutely not true," said John Gill, special assistant to District Attorney Randy Nich.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:12:20 PM by Dissenter »

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 08:52:49 PM »
Predictably, left-wing self-hating white Ellis Henican just told Michelle Malkin that the crime wasn't a racial one, and that crimes by blacks against whites are so common that they aren't worth reporting any more.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 11:56:27 PM »
Filthy beasts
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 07:39:33 AM »
Henican should have this happen to him and his wicked family. This is typical black behavior. It is a fact of life that they can not be allowed to live in white society. They should be penned into resevations where they can smoke crack all day and night, drink cheap wine, rape, robbed and kill each other. This will help to bring back civilization to the once great USA.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 08:25:18 AM »

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Re: 5 Black Savages / Africa in America
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 08:33:46 AM »
 >:( This goes on in the various $#!T-holes (So-called countries) of Africa on a daily basis.Necklacing in SA,hacking off hands & legs in Sierra Leone, Rwanda & its inter tribal massacres (I meant Rwanda the pus-sore in africa not Latrine's new baby,R'wanda) not to mention Idi-ot Amin & his cannabalism.When the are enough Africans in America,its only logical to have Africa in America.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 01:21:11 PM »
Ship the black ugly f*****s back to the continent where they belong. Africa the crade of civilization Uum Hmmm. Africa is only good because of European, Indians,Berbers, and Indians who actually did something with it!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 07:08:20 PM by jeffguy »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 01:32:27 PM »

Allen-t fan

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 02:00:39 PM »

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 04:28:57 PM »

Michelle Malkin is doing the story tonight, Tuesday, May 22, 2007. She's subbing on The O'Reilly Factor.

"Claims made over the Internet that the couple were sexually mutilated are absolutely not true," said John Gill, special assistant to District Attorney Randy Nich.

I see these schvartzes and it makes me regret my self-hating past even more.

The Afrikaaners had it right...

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 04:35:04 PM »

Ofcourse they did. The [censored] is animal and here is the best site ever www.[censored site].com, it exposes the [censored] is hated by all humans weather they be Arabs,Jews,Indians,whites, and Asians. This site exposes the truth about the beast of the field called the [censored]. This funny their was a Palestinean girl who married a [censored] and her dad killed because he said he dishonored the family by marrying with a [censored], you see even the evil Palestineans see the [censored] as evil, so the [censored] is the lowest of the Low their not equal to anyone, i put them on the level of animals.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 04:49:04 PM »
The facts about the apes CRIME

FACT #31: The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade. (27) (6) (13)

FACT #32: According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole. (32) (6) (3)

FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)

FACT #34: Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

FACT #35: A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa. (3) (32)

FACT #36: Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks. (2) (32) (28)

FACT #37: The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time. (3)

FACT #38: In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites. (32)

FACT #39: Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites. (32) (6)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 07:10:31 PM »
Again... you'll never see this on TV... the self-hating whites.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Allen-T

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 07:29:54 PM »

Ofcourse they did. The schvartza is animal and here is the best site ever www.[censored site].com, it exposes the schvartza is hated by all humans weather they be Arabs,Jews,Indians,whites, and Asians. This site exposes the truth about the beast of the field called the schvartza. This funny their was a Palestinean girl who married a schvartza and her dad killed because he said he dishonored the family by marrying with a schvartza, you see even the evil Palestineans see the schvartzas as evil, so the schvartza is the lowest of the Low their not equal to anyone, i put them on the level of animals.

Best thing on [censored site] is the ghetto tour bus that has flame throwers on the sides so when the [censored] start bum rushing the bus.....whhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosshhhhh!! Toast!!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 07:59:43 PM »

Ofcourse they did. The schvartza is animal and here is the best site ever www.[censored site].com, it exposes the schvartza is hated by all humans weather they be Arabs,Jews,Indians,whites, and Asians. This site exposes the truth about the beast of the field called the schvartza. This funny their was a Palestinean girl who married a schvartza and her dad killed because he said he dishonored the family by marrying with a schvartza, you see even the evil Palestineans see the schvartzas as evil, so the schvartza is the lowest of the Low their not equal to anyone, i put them on the level of animals.

Best thing on [censored site] is the ghetto tour bus that has flame throwers on the sides so when the schvartzas start bum rushing the bus.....whhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosshhhhh!! Toast!!

Yeah, the site is halirous lol.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2007, 01:13:25 PM »
Which ones are her children?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 01:20:44 PM »
Those evil beasts should be lynched and burned alive. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 08:23:33 PM »

Best thing on [censored site] is the ghetto tour bus that has flame throwers on the sides so when the schvartzas start bum rushing the bus.....whhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosshhhhh!! Toast!!

The safety of our park guests is always first and foremost in our minds.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006