Author Topic: Jewish Boycott of Pro-Phalistinian Celebrities  (Read 2627 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jewish Boycott of Pro-Phalistinian Celebrities
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:10:59 AM »
I believe that Jews should boycott those artists and celebrities who are fighting the culture-intifada against Israel... Let us list these vile pro-arab media personalities so that we can avoid watching or listening to their 'art'...

Here is my short list:

Elvis Costello
Pink Floyd & Roger Waters
Kate Moss
Tom Jones
Guy Ritchie
The Pixies

Here is an article talking about the current cultural intifada being waged against Israel:

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/06/10/cultural-terror-in-the-middle-east/

“Cultural Terror” in the Middle East
June 10, 2010 - 10:05 AM | by: Karen Liel

Taking a break from the nerve-wrecking political reality in Israel is becoming even more difficult these days, as a number of well known music artists are canceling their scheduled concerts in Israel. This comes in the wake of last week's flotilla incident that turned deadly when nine pro Palestinian activists were killed after clashing with Israeli commandos.

This week, the US rock band "Pixies" has cancelled their concert in Tel Aviv just two days before the show. The band did not specify the exact reason, but the organizers say the decision was related to last week's flotilla raid. This announcement follows recent concert cancellations by the British dance band "Klaxons" and the "Gorillaz Sound System". Elvis Costello has also recently cancelled a scheduled show in Israel, prior to the flotilla incident, to protest Israeli policies towards the Palestinians.

Others, such as Elton John and Rod Stewart, are still planning to perform in Israel this summer. However, the frequently disappointed Israeli fans are not taking any chances. Over a thousand fans have already joined a Facebook group called "Shalom Elton John" (Hello Elton John), calling Sir John not to give in to international pressure and to come to his planned concert in Tel Aviv next week. The fans are quoting from his songs: "Don’t let the sun go down on me" and "Don't go breaking my heart".

And what happens to those artists who do come?

Lebanese activists called Tuesday for a boycott of the British rock band "Placebo" on the eve of their Lebanon gig, for performing in Israel last week despite the international criticism over the flotilla incident. "The band must choose either to play in Lebanon or to play in a state that continuously violates rights," said campaign spokesman and Lebanese writer Samah Idriss.

Meanwhile, several Israeli artists who were scheduled to perform in different countries in Europe have been notified by the organizers that their concerts are cancelled due to "political reasons". One of them is "Dana International", who was scheduled to perform in the gay parade in Spain and later on in Turkey. Both her concerts were cancelled due to pressure from Pro-Palestinian organizations. Another very popular Israeli musician, Idan Raichel, had to cancel a concert in Istanbul after being told by the organizers that they "can't guarantee his safety".

As a response to the latest events and in an attempt to uplift the mood of the Israeli music fans, the Israeli Culture Ministry is trying to put together a huge free-entrance concert with the best Israeli artists in Tel Aviv.

In the news today:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/190030

Model Kate Moss Breaks Tambourine at Palestine Charity
Reported: 17:47 PM - Jul/13/10

Model Kate Moss was one of the many celebrities at a charity auction in the UK for the Hoping Foundation, a group that raises money for Arab residents of Judea, Samaria and Gaza. Moss raised £10,000 in the auction to play a tambourine on stage. The story as reported in numerous British newspapers said she danced wildly and then smashed the tambourine to bits.

The event was described as a lavish bash and was held at British socialite Jemima Khan's Kiddington Hall in Oxfordshire. Other performers were Tom Jones, Guy Ritchie and members of Pink Floyd. The Hoping Foundation describes itself as an organization for "hope and optimism for Palestinians in the next generation."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:17:59 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Jewish Boycott of Pro-Phalistinian Celebrities
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 10:14:23 AM »
Not just Jews, but EVERYONE that loves Israel should boycott these idiots. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 10:17:10 AM »
Not just Jews, but EVERYONE that loves Israel should boycott these idiots. >:(

True, I am sorry for not thinking about them...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 10:24:50 AM »
Jemima Khan's father is a Jew her mother Protestant she was raised a a Protestant until she married her qurananimal husband after Hugh Grant dumped her   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemima_Khan
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 01:15:51 PM »
Disgusting Dhimmis.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 01:19:45 PM »
Jemima Khan's father is a Jew her mother Protestant she was raised a a Protestant until she married her qurananimal husband after Hugh Grant dumped her   

Imran Khan is an animal. I can tell stories ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 02:23:09 PM »

he's ex wife jemima appears to be one as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 02:33:20 PM »

he's ex wife jemima appears to be one as well

ha ha ha

not only this.

Kristiane Backer the quranimal schicksa is another chapter. He refused to show himself in public with her and althrough of this she converted to quranimalism. Later he left her for Goldsmith. This world has no dignity.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 05:50:09 PM »
   I find it interesting that the open faggot Elton John YS"Z doesn't stand true to his convictions. He wants others to boycott Israel, but he won't do it himself if there is profit to lose. In my opinion, he is much worse than those who completely boycott Israel and take the loss for their misconceptions. Regardless, all of these evil beasts will pay for it sooner or later.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 06:01:20 PM »
I encourage every Jew and every pro-Israel Gentile boycott these groups/people.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 06:05:27 PM »
Annie Lennox.   

Though for what its worth  ( not much )  she now says both sides are right and both sides are wrong:

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/29080/annie-lennox-i-was-wrong-about-israel
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 06:29:48 PM »
   I find it interesting that the open faggot Elton John YS"Z doesn't stand true to his convictions. He wants others to boycott Israel, but he won't do it himself if there is profit to lose. In my opinion, he is much worse than those who completely boycott Israel and take the loss for their misconceptions. Regardless, all of these evil beasts will pay for it sooner or later.

Now that is really very funny... Him with all his millions refusing to cancel a few gigs... The old adage stands... Put your money where your mouth is or shut the hell up!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 06:40:59 PM »
That sucks I liked Pink Floyd a lot at one point.  What losers.  :(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 06:41:31 PM »
Regarding Elton John:  I liked the fact that he went to Israel when the others wouldn't, and I liked what he said here.  

Does what he said here go against what was said about him above?

From: http://www.popeater.com/2010/06/18/elton-john-israel-tel-aviv-concert/

Another week, another provocative concert by Elton John. Fresh off a gig as Rush Limbaugh's wedding singer, the British icon performed Thursday in Tel Aviv, despite pressure from pro-Palestinian activists and fellow artists to boycott Israel following the flotilla debacle off the coast of Gaza.

"Shalom, we are so happy to be back here! Ain't nothing gonna stop us from coming, baby," John said with a fist in the air.

The piano man then took a swipe at those artists, including Elvis Costello, Santana, the Pixies and Devendra Banhart, who have bailed on concerts in recent weeks.

"Musicians spread love and peace, and bring people together. That's what we do," he said. "We don't cherry-pick our conscience."

Costello specifically called his decision to cancel a June 30 show a "matter of instinct and conscience."

As for the concert, the Jerusalem Post said John "turned into a human jukebox for two-and-a-half hours," mixing old and new favorites spanning his four decade career. Songs played included 'Levon,' Rocket Man' and more obscure hits like 'Mona Lisa and Mad Hatters' and 'Captain Fantastic.'

An estimated 50,000 fans crammed into Ramat Gan stadium in Tel Aviv.

John recently caused a stir when he played a secret show at Limbaugh's June 5 wedding. The gay icon caught some flack for the performance, which netted him a reported $1 million paycheck from the radio commentator, who strongly opposes gay marriage and has a history of negative comments about homosexuality.

"It betrays either ignorance or self-interest or both, and jeopardizes his admirable record on gay rights," Aaron Hicklin, Editor-in-Chief of Out, told PopEater at the time.

John's longtime partner, David Furnish, said the singer was "a little surprised" to get the invitation, but accepted the job after deciding "Life is about building bridges, not walls."

The singer said Limbaugh and his bride, Kathryn Rogers, "were incredibly gracious and very welcoming and very sweet and very appreciative."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 06:47:00 PM »
That sucks I liked Pink Floyd a lot at one point.  What losers.  :(

Me too... I saw PF twice and Roger Waters once....

I have since thrown away all my PF and RW albums and DVDs.... They suck!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 07:05:11 PM »
Re:  "That sucks I liked Pink Floyd a lot at one point.  What losers. "

If you think that hurts, try to imagine how the Jews of Europe felt when their next door neighbors, friends, and business associates suddenly turned on them "literally overnight", appearing in front of their homes with Hitler salutes yelling Juden Raus! .