Author Topic: Good job by Michelle Malkin; the hypocrisy of the Left once again!  (Read 712 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This afternoon during the 3rd and final hour of Sean Hannity's radio program,    Hannity invited Michelle Malkin and Juan Williams to debate whether the proposed Mosque near Ground Zero should be built.

Michelle Malkin didn't go as far as JTF would go but to her credit she came out strongly against the Mosque.   What impressed me the most is she mentioned that she believes Taqiyya is being used.     Not many in the media have used the term Taqiyya.

On the other hand,    Juan Williams said that while he thought it was insensitive for the Mosque to be build so close to Ground Zero,   he STRESSED that if the land is purchased by those who want to build the Mosque,    it's free enterprise.     Basically saying that those who purchase on that land should be allowed to build on the land.         

Here's where the hypocrisy comes in from my point of view.     Early this week on the '  Hannity '  TV show on Fox News Channel,    Democrat Bob Beckel   (  who like Juan Williams is a frequent left wing guest on Hannity's programs )  said that Israel shouldn't be allowed to build where it wants.     Basically saying that the land being discussed doesn't belong to Israel.       These leftists have a double standard when it comes to the Muslims,   compared to Israel.     As well as Islam,   compared to other religions.       I only wish that Hannity  (  who said to Beckel that Israel shouldn't be restricted where to build ) would have used this comparison when attempting to counter Juan Williams.         
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Good job by Michelle Malkin; the hypocrisy of the Left once again!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 02:59:01 AM »
I am really glad to hear Michelle Malkin dropping the "taqiyya" word.  "Taqiyya" and "Kitman" [the two lying commandments of Islam] and explaining what is "Naskh" [abrogated peaceful statements in Quran, often spewed by Leftists as evidence that Islam is a "religion of peace".  What is Naskh is meaningless.] are important things the Right needs to make clear to America, and the Free World.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 05:15:33 AM »
This afternoon during the 3rd and final hour of Sean Hannity's radio program,    Hannity invited Michelle Malkin and Juan Williams to debate whether the proposed Mosque near Ground Zero should be built.

Michelle Malkin didn't go as far as JTF would go but to her credit she came out strongly against the Mosque.   What impressed me the most is she mentioned that she believes Taqiyya is being used.     Not many in the media have used the term Taqiyya.

On the other hand,    Juan Williams said that while he thought it was insensitive for the Mosque to be build so close to Ground Zero,   he STRESSED that if the land is purchased by those who want to build the Mosque,    it's free enterprise.     Basically saying that those who purchase on that land should be allowed to build on the land.         

Here's where the hypocrisy comes in from my point of view.     Early this week on the '  Hannity '  TV show on Fox News Channel,    Democrat Bob Beckel   (  who like Juan Williams is a frequent left wing guest on Hannity's programs )  said that Israel shouldn't be allowed to build where it wants.     Basically saying that the land being discussed doesn't belong to Israel.       These leftists have a double standard when it comes to the Muslims,   compared to Israel.     As well as Islam,   compared to other religions.       I only wish that Hannity  (  who said to Beckel that Israel shouldn't be restricted where to build ) would have used this comparison when attempting to counter Juan Williams.         

Uh hum. I wonder what Juan and other leftists would say if someone purchased land next to an elementary school and decided to build a huge gun store. Would that be free enterprise? Would the builders be allowed to build? Or would the leftists use any and all existing laws, or pass new ones, to make sure that not even one brick could be laid?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 05:21:50 AM »

Uh hum. I wonder what Juan and other leftists would say if someone purchased land next to an elementary school and decided to build a huge gun store. Would that be free enterprise? Would the builders be allowed to build? Or would the leftists use any and all existing laws, or pass new ones, to make sure that not even one brick could be laid?
HE WOULD GO CRAZY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03