Poll

Who of these chazirs is the most despicable anti-Semite of U.S. origin?

Charles Lindbergh
0 (0%)
Father Coughlin
1 (6.3%)
Sec. of State James "F The Jews" Baker
0 (0%)
Louis Farrakhan
6 (37.5%)
FDR
2 (12.5%)
Fag Buchanan
1 (6.3%)
Henry Ford
2 (12.5%)
Gayvid Duke
0 (0%)
Bobby Fischer
0 (0%)
Barack Hitler Osama
0 (0%)
Noam Chomsky
2 (12.5%)
Jimmy Carter
2 (12.5%)
Other (please list)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: New Poll: Who is the WORST American Anti-Semite of All Time?  (Read 2808 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: New Poll: Who is the WORST American Anti-Semite of All Time?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 05:31:16 PM »
I'll go with Father Coughlin and Pat Buchanan. 
Neither got any votes!  :'(

I decided to vote for Fag Buchanan.   

A strong case can be made for everyone on the list.    Yet,  the way Fag Buchanan uses his verbal attacks on Israel in his " attempt"  to disguise his anti-Semitism,  combined with many on the Right viewing him as legitimate,    makes it imperative for me to single out Buchanan in polls like this.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: New Poll: Who is the WORST American Anti-Semite of All Time?
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 10:07:00 PM »
Alan Colmes supports a "2 state solution" [national suicide], how much of a bigger traitor could a Jew be [a 2nd Holocaust!]?  <<

I am no fan of Alan Colmes (G-d forbid) but the majority of Israelis support a two state solution as have the last 4 Prime Ministers (the previous 2 just lied when they claimed they did not) so it is not fair to castigate an American who supports it.  Most Americans don't want to be more pro Israeli than the Israelis.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.