Poll

Who of these chazirs is the most despicable anti-Semite of U.S. origin?

Charles Lindbergh
0 (0%)
Father Coughlin
1 (6.3%)
Sec. of State James "F The Jews" Baker
0 (0%)
Louis Farrakhan
6 (37.5%)
FDR
2 (12.5%)
Fag Buchanan
1 (6.3%)
Henry Ford
2 (12.5%)
Gayvid Duke
0 (0%)
Bobby Fischer
0 (0%)
Barack Hitler Osama
0 (0%)
Noam Chomsky
2 (12.5%)
Jimmy Carter
2 (12.5%)
Other (please list)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: New Poll: Who is the WORST American Anti-Semite of All Time?  (Read 2807 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Note: I have replaced my previous poll with this one, after seeing I left out a lot of options. It is pretty self-explanatory: who of these is the worst American-born (i.e. not German, Middle Eastern, or any other national origin) Jew-hating animal in history? (Note--two of the worst American anti-Semites in history on this list are Jews, which makes them even worse.)

I am going to go with Fag Buchanus (yimach schmo vezichro). Seriously, I don't know of anyone on the planet other than Shitler (yimach schmo) who is/was more obsessed with Jews than he is. Even most Koranimals don't have the fixation on Jews and Israel that Buchanus does.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: New Poll: Who is the WORST American Anti-Semite of All Time?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »
FDR.

He allowed the Holocaust to happen, and would not let European Jews obtain asylum here.  He would not even let the passengers of the St. Louis settle here, he sent 930 Jews directly into the ovens himself.

Others may hate Jews more, but his actions have been the most harmful. 

However, B. Hussein has the potential to become the worst because of his position today.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 01:55:01 AM »
I voted for Henry Ford for his propagating the Protocols of Zion forgery in America.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 02:30:22 AM »
Note: I have replaced my previous poll with this one, after seeing I left out a lot of options. It is pretty self-explanatory: who of these is the worst American-born (i.e. not German, Middle Eastern, or any other national origin) Jew-hating animal in history? (Note--two of the worst American anti-Semites in history on this list are Jews, which makes them even worse.)

I am going to go with Fag Buchanus (yimach schmo vezichro). Seriously, I don't know of anyone on the planet other than Shitler (yimach schmo) who is/was more obsessed with Jews than he is. Even most Koranimals don't have the fixation on Jews and Israel that Buchanus does.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Actually Farakhaaan is completely obsessed with Jews.  Listen  to his speaches.  Everything is Jew this and Jew that and Jewy jewy jew jew...   To me, thats obsession.

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 02:52:06 AM »
Noam Chomsky is probably the worst because he's a jew himself, and jewish antisemites make more damage than any gentile antisemite. and they make antisemitism legitimate.

Chomsky wrote the introduction to a book by Robert Faurisson, a Holocaust denier. Chomsky praised the progress and the seriousness of Faurisson's work, and insisted that it was "liberal", and "not anti-Semitic", despite the evidence presented to him. Chomsky always stands next to the "oath Dog" He wants us to think he's always with the "poor and suffering" (like all leftists) . Especially if they are mass murderers and jew haters. like his support for the jew killer Nasrallah.
he also supported Pol Pot, leader of the  Communist  Khmer Rouge, one of the most murderous groups in the modern era. the "New order" that he declared  in Cambodia claimed the lives of millions of Cambodians.
So he's not only an anti semite he's also a human and freedom hater, and his hands are soaked with blood, good thing we didn't let this sick person in to israel.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 04:53:24 AM »
Noam Chomsky is probably the worst because he's a jew himself, and jewish antisemites make more damage than any gentile antisemite. and they make antisemitism legitimate.

Chomsky wrote the introduction to a book by Robert Faurisson, a Holocaust denier. Chomsky praised the progress and the seriousness of Faurisson's work, and insisted that it was "liberal", and "not anti-Semitic", despite the evidence presented to him. Chomsky always stands next to the "oath Dog" He wants us to think he's always with the "poor and suffering" (like all leftists) . Especially if they are mass murderers and jew haters. like his support for the jew killer Nasrallah.
he also supported Pol Pot, leader of the  Communist  Khmer Rouge, one of the most murderous groups in the modern era. the "New order" that he declared  in Cambodia claimed the lives of millions of Cambodians.
So he's not only an anti semite he's also a human and freedom hater, and his hands are soaked with blood, good thing we didn't let this sick person in to israel.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 05:03:19 AM »
Louis Farrakhan.
This shvatza animal really believes that destruction of all Jews is necessary, in order for 'his' world to be complete!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 05:05:11 AM »

As disgusting as Noam Chomsky is, Jews like Alan Colmes [who had a nightly opportunity to explain to the world on Faux News the true Jewish or Israeli position in the world] are even more disgusting and [auto] antisemitic.  The Chomskys, Lerners, and Finklesteins of the world are atrocious human beings but they are known as lunatic fringe; "upstanding" and "respectable" Jews like Colmes who people actually listen to do the most harm by being silent to their massive audiences.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 05:23:17 AM »

As disgusting as Noam Chomsky is, Jews like Alan Colmes [who had a nightly opportunity to explain to the world on Faux News the true Jewish or Israeli position in the world] are even more disgusting and [auto] antisemitic.  The Chomskys, Lerners, and Finklesteins of the world are atrocious human beings but they are known as lunatic fringe; "upstanding" and "respectable" Jews like Colmes who people actually listen to do the most harm by being silent to their massive audiences.
YES I AGREE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 05:24:04 AM »

I live in israel so i barely ever watched Fox News but iv'e seen this Alan Colmes a few times on youtube, and I think  it is a wild exaggeration to compare jews like Alan Colmes (don't get me wrong im not a fan of his) to outright traitors like chomsky.
I assume your right that Colmes doesn't help israel in any way, though im sure he doesn't make much damage like Chomskey. And he doesn't make antisemitism legitimate.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 05:57:28 AM »

I live in israel so i barely ever watched Fox News but iv'e seen this Alan Colmes a few times on youtube, and I think  it is a wild exaggeration to compare jews like Alan Colmes (don't get me wrong im not a fan of his) to outright traitors like chomsky.
I assume your right that Colmes doesn't help israel in any way, though im sure he doesn't make much damage like Chomskey. And he doesn't make antisemitism legitimate.

Alan Colmes supports a "2 state solution" [national suicide], how much of a bigger traitor could a Jew be [a 2nd Holocaust!]?  Chomsky supports a "1 state [Arab state] solution", which almost no person in politics would actually support or consider reasonable; he is viewed as a lunatic fringe, non-serious person.  Chomsky may very well be criminally insane [or simply evil], but Colmes knows better [he has ample sources to tell him the truth] [Colmes was on TV every single night for a time, with /Hanity on Fox News, and has a very reachable position to the world from his "respected" position in the media] and still advocates a 2nd Holocaust [2 state solution].  Colmes is in a position to effect change in the world since he is taken seriously by a large number of people; only neo-nazis, extreme Leftists, and anti-Semites [people who need no influence to feel the way they do] listen to Chomsky [or Lerner or Finklestein]. 

People like Chomsky, often times, wish Jews to simply leave Israel, where people like Colmes want Israelis to stay in Israel in a 2 state solution to sit and be slaughtered by the surrounding Arabs once favorable military positions are relinquished.  Who is a "worse" [more harmful] anti-Semite? -- To me it is clear.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 06:12:25 AM »
I would have to go with Jimmy KKKarter. This animal gave away the entire Sinai to Nazi Egypt. If that's not antisemitism I don't know what is.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 06:27:39 AM »
It's very hard to single out one worst american anti-semite among this list of freaks !
What is the worst of islamic anti-semitism (Farrakhan), communist anti-semitism (Chomsky) christian anti-semitism (Father Coughlin) ? They can be all as devastating. Perhaps I'll take Coughlin who, while the Jews were being exterminated in Europe, gave the Nazi salute and said "When we get through with the Jews in America, they’ll think the treatment they received in Germany was nothing", and set up public protests against the migration of the very few Jews who were allowed as refugees. But frankly, you could as well take Farrakhan, or Chomsky or Buchanan...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 07:16:15 AM »
I'll go with Father Coughlin and Pat Buchanan. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 07:25:46 AM »
I would have to go with Jimmy KKKarter. This animal gave away the entire Sinai to Nazi Egypt. If that's not antisemitism I don't know what is.

Just for the record, KKKarter didn't give away anything. It was Begin the traitor who surrendered to the US pressure, replaced G-D with America, and replaced the Jews (as the legitimate owners of this land) with the Arab invaders.

But of course KKKarter is a Nazi who tried to destroy Israel back then, and tries to destroy Israel along with his Arab and Moslem lovers even now when he's almost dead.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 08:10:51 AM »
Just for the record, KKKarter didn't give away anything. It was Begin the traitor who surrendered to the US pressure, replaced G-D with America, and replaced the Jews (as the legitimate owners of this land) with the Arab invaders.

But of course KKKarter is a Nazi who tried to destroy Israel back then, and tries to destroy Israel along with his Arab and Moslem lovers even now when he's almost dead.
Yes. I still think Buchanan is even more obsessed with Jews in any event. He just never got to be president.

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 08:15:19 AM »

Alan Colmes supports a "2 state solution" [national suicide], how much of a bigger traitor could a Jew be [a 2nd Holocaust!]?  Chomsky supports a "1 state [Arab state] solution", which almost no person in politics would actually support or consider reasonable; he is viewed as a lunatic fringe, non-serious person.  Chomsky may very well be criminally insane [or simply evil], but Colmes knows better [he has ample sources to tell him the truth] [Colmes was on TV every single night for a time, with /Hanity on Fox News, and has a very reachable position to the world from his "respected" position in the media] and still advocates a 2nd Holocaust [2 state solution].  Colmes is in a position to effect change in the world since he is taken seriously by a large number of people; only neo-nazis, extreme Leftists, and anti-Semites [people who need no influence to feel the way they do] listen to Chomsky [or Lerner or Finklestein]. 

People like Chomsky, often times, wish Jews to simply leave Israel, where people like Colmes want Israelis to stay in Israel in a 2 state solution to sit and be slaughtered by the surrounding Arabs once favorable military positions are relinquished.  Who is a "worse" [more harmful] anti-Semite? -- To me it is clear.

Well if you put that way, mabye your right and his damage is worse than Chomskey's (technicaly speaking) , i can't tell cause i honestly don't know much about this Colmes guy anyway..
But the issue here is anti-semites, and he doesn't sound like one to me, i assume he is just a political whore.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 08:16:30 AM »
So I went with Louis F**kyoukhan, but Jimmy Cunter and the elder Kennedy are up there, too.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 08:53:29 AM »
I voted for Farakhan. This guy is really over the top. He is not only an anti-semite, but also a heretic as well as a mental case.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 09:44:23 AM »
I'll go with Father Coughlin and Pat Buchanan. 
Neither got any votes!  :'(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 09:57:51 AM »
Henry Ford, Sr., founder of Ford Motor Company.

Ford, one of the world's greatest industrialists, insisted that all of his Model T automobiles sold include in their glove compartments a copy of The International Jew Part I, Part II, and Part III along with The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion .

The International Jew - Part I, Part II, and Part III was a rather sizable trilogy of Jew-hate propaganda which Ford originated, financed, published, and distributed.

Ford paid several academics to research and compile a huge compendium of every existing libel and slander of Jews and present them as if they were the long suppressed truth of history which the Jews themselves had manage to suppress.

Ford's The Dearborn Press, located in Dearborn, Michigan, published and distributed both The International Jew and the long debunked Czarist forgery The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion , promoting them to the American public and the world as "the gospel truth" proving why Jews should be exterminated. 

Virtually every libel and slander of the Jewish People and Zionism found on Nazi / KKK / Aryan Nations / Islamic / Black Nationalist/ "Progressive" / Marxist / Globalist websites and their media was first published and presented by Henry Ford, Sr. .

Ford's hatred for the Jew was so virulent that he claimed that Jesus Christ and the entire Christian faith was all a lie concocted and invented by "The Jew".

Ford not only believed and insisted that The New Testament was a Jewish forgery for the purposes of dumbing down and enslaving the Gentiles, but he insisted that the Jews had created as a pure fabrication the Holiday of Christmas, so that Jewish merchants could dupe Christians out of their hard earned money each year!

Adolph Hitler, who authored the Nazi classic Mein Kampf while in prison for a failed putsch prior to his assuming the German Chancellorship, ascribed in it full credit to Henry Ford and his The International Jew as his primary inspiration for how he came to his own realizations that every evil in the world since the beginning of history was the work of The Jews.

When Hitler gained power in Germany, he publicy awarded Henry Ford, Sr. The Reich's Award to Industry, and sent his ministers over to Michigan to present the medal to Ford in person.

Throughout WWII it was the German division of Ford Motor Company which manufactured the trucks and other vehicles used by the Third Reich.

Hey!

How about that, JTF members!

All of this time most of you have been living under the misperception that it was the German people who were foremost in Jew-Hatred, and who were responsible for introducing "Anti-Semitism" to the world, when in fact, it was the American industrialist automaker Henry Ford, Sr. who was in large part responsible for the worldview of Adolph Hitler and his Nazi Party!

Yes, Henry Ford, Sr. was first to introduce to the world so many remarkable new things!

"Have you driven a Ford lately?"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 10:02:10 AM »
Massuh,

I hate Henry Ford, but I love the Ford Mustang... I hate Ferdinand Porsche, but I love the VW...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 10:40:32 AM »
I struck Farru but Ford is also an eye opener.

Now I can understand what void brought Alfred to iscon.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 10:41:47 AM »
All those people suck shittt.  But I hate niggger Farakoon the worst!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 04:12:39 PM »
Quote from: briann
Actually Farakhaaan is completely obsessed with Jews.  Listen  to his speaches.  Everything is Jew this and Jew that and Jewy jewy jew jew...   To me, thats obsession.
This is such an unfair poll because you simply want to say "All of them!"  I hate them all and a good case could be made for all of them.  And a Jewish anti-semite, in particular, deserves an even greater hatred. 

However, if you put a gun to my head, then I suppose I'd have to pick Farrakhan exactly for the reason that briann stated above.  Farrakhan has a total and complete fixation on the Jews.  I'm sure he goes to bed thinking about the Jews and wakes up thinking about the Jews and goes through the day thinking about the Jews -- and with a total jealousy for the accomplishments of the Jews which has turned into a total hatred of Jews and -- as he has put it -- their "gutter religion".  I find him to be as despicable as Chomsky, Fischer, Buchanan, et al.  I think that if Farrakhan could to it, he would round up every Jew on earth and destroy them.  I think Farrakahn would out-Hitler Hitler, if he could.  So he gets my vote as the worst American anti-Semite of all time.