Author Topic: PeTA's child abuse  (Read 741 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
PeTA's child abuse
« on: July 16, 2010, 12:31:39 PM »
I've known for a long time about the "Your mommy kills animals" comic that Peta thinks is ok to hand out to kids. Just recently someone told me about the daddy version of it.

The one about "mommy" shows graphic images of animals including a bloody skinned mink and abused foxes.

Direct quotes:
"Do you have a puppy you would take for walks or play ball with? Or a kitty who likes to chase string? Everyone knows that it's fun to love and play with our animal friends. But how would you feel if someone took away your kitty or puppy, stomped on their head, and ripped their skin off their bodies?

It would make you feel sad, wouldn't it? Why would anyone be so mean? But there are terrible people who cause our furry friends to die that way every day. And guess what? One of those terrible people is your mommy. Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that."

The mommy version is truly horrible, and concludes by warning kids to keep the pets away from mommy because she's an animal killer.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/downloads/reference/docs/040726_mommykills.pdf

The daddy version could also be VERY emotionally damaging to a young child.

Direct quote:
"Imagine that a man dangles a piece of candy in front of you. You love candy so you reach for it. But, as you grab the candy, a huge metal hook stabs through your hand and you're ripped off the ground. You fight to get away, but it doesn't do any good. You are caught, and there is nothing that you can do about it.

You'd feel really scared wouldn't you? That would be an awful trick to play on someone, wouldn't it?

But guess what? Your Daddy plays that same wicked trick on fish, and fish get scared too!"

"Until your Daddy learns that it's not "fun" to kill, keep your doggies and kitties away from him. He's so hooked on killing defenseless animals that they could be next!"

http://www.fishinghurts.com/pdfs/DaddyKillsAnimals.pdf

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: PeTA's child abuse
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 03:15:04 PM »

PETA are the scum who takes in thousands of animals and dump them in a giant pit and then tell us that we're the bad guys.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 03:34:34 PM »

PETA are the scum who takes in thousands of animals and dump them in a giant pit and then tell us that we're the bad guys.

Yeah it's really amazing how schizophrenic they are. I think in some crazy people's mnds, putting a hook through a child's hand and a hook through a fish's mouth really is somehow equal to them. It's really ridiculous.

I don't agree with fur farms but I sure would never want to traumatize a child like that or tell them that their mommy is a bad person or that she is going to stomp on the family pet's head and rip its skin off. There must be some real sickos working at PeTA.

Also with the fishing thing, there's nothing wrong with most fishing in my opinion but I can see the little left wing nutcases at PeTA grinning as they can see what would have been a pleasant outing with a child and their father to go fishing ending in a screaming fit. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 10:49:31 PM »
These are the same people who have no problem with injecting an eight-month-old fetus' skull with acid and sucking the dissolved contents out with a vacuum cleaner.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 11:01:07 PM »
They don't like TNR or no-kill shelters because they want all cats and dogs to die, they don't think companion animals should exist. I've heard of what they did about euthanizing the animals they took in but not about how they had hit squads out on managed feral colonies.

Those are some real sickos.