Author Topic: Why we need guns  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Why we need guns
« on: July 18, 2010, 10:44:22 AM »
I don't know if this video is set up or not, but it's completely plausible, because there really are blacks crazy enough to behave this way. I found this video posted on the n-mania board and I thought I'd post it here because it is a perfect example of "black culture".

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why we need guns
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 11:18:27 AM »
This is going to be a bad summer in the cities, these people are out of control!   The Black Panther Party is threatening to crash the Tea Parties in Washington.  Everyone be alert and aware of your surroundings,  always have a cell phone and run your errands with another person, take pictures if necessary.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 11:56:35 AM »
all indian americans should also have a gun, legally.

read this:
http://justicefordivyendufamily.wordpress.com/

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 12:43:39 PM »
If I had been the driver in this car, I would have run over this aggressive ape.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »
Ruby: Shvugs aren't people! This animal is a good example!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 01:42:03 PM »
This guy certainly doesn't seem human, in the slightest. More like a rampaging rabid chimp.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 02:56:49 PM »
I don't know if this video is set up or not, but it's completely plausible, because there really are blacks crazy enough to behave this way. I found this video posted on the n-mania board and I thought I'd post it here because it is a perfect example of "black culture".

thats a clip from one of those homeless people fight DVDs... guy was paid to do that

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 03:59:21 PM »
Zootube removed the video.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 04:38:21 PM »
Yeah I didn't know if it was real or not. It still stands as a fairly accurate representation of how they really behave though. It's too bad it got taken down. If I ever find it again I'll try to save the video.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 04:44:56 PM »
Yeah I didn't know if it was real or not. It still stands as a fairly accurate representation of how they really behave though. It's too bad it got taken down. If I ever find it again I'll try to save the video.

there it is.  Its a very old video, I'm pretty sure i've seen it posted here before as well.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 04:45:40 PM »

so you're saying that's typical behavior?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 07:59:19 PM »
THJ, much worse stories than that come out frequently, especially of violence to their own children and babies. Often times it's a story of a mother's boyfriend raping, molesting, beating to death, boiling to death, or somehow or other murdering a baby or child. There are also numerous stories of black men beating to death or somehow or other murdering their girlfriends.

In comparison the destruction of a car and terrorizing of those inside it seems mild.

In this story they try very hard not to give away the race of the perpetrators, but they fail:

http://www.examiner.com/x-53304-Seattle-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d17-Stolen-Car-Plows-Through-Store-Wall-In-Quinault-Burglary

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 11:02:47 PM »
THJ, much worse stories than that come out frequently, especially of violence to their own children and babies. Often times it's a story of a mother's boyfriend raping, molesting, beating to death, boiling to death, or somehow or other murdering a baby or child. There are also numerous stories of black men beating to death or somehow or other murdering their girlfriends.

In comparison the destruction of a car and terrorizing of those inside it seems mild.

In this story they try very hard not to give away the race of the perpetrators, but they fail:

http://www.examiner.com/x-53304-Seattle-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d17-Stolen-Car-Plows-Through-Store-Wall-In-Quinault-Burglary

it doesn't matter if stories come out, i asked if it was typical behavior.  Typical as in something most of them do regularly. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 11:32:29 PM »
so you're saying that's typical behavior?
Yes

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 11:42:42 PM »
Take into account that a lot of crime, especially domestic abuse or gang violence goes completely unreported. Then think of how many black males end up in prison at least once in their life.

According to this article 1 in 3 black men can be expected to be locked up at some point:

Between the ages of 20 and 29, one black man in nine is behind bars. For black women of the same age, the figure is about one in 150. For obvious reasons, convicts are excluded from the dating pool. And many women also steer clear of ex-cons, which makes a big difference when one young black man in three can expect to be locked up at some point.

http://newsone.com/nation/news-one-staff/how-the-mass-incarceration-of-black-men-hurts-black-women/

If you think the other 2/3 are innocent, then you're just blind.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 09:31:13 PM »
Take into account that a lot of crime, especially domestic abuse or gang violence goes completely unreported. Then think of how many black males end up in prison at least once in their life.

According to this article 1 in 3 black men can be expected to be locked up at some point:

Between the ages of 20 and 29, one black man in nine is behind bars. For black women of the same age, the figure is about one in 150. For obvious reasons, convicts are excluded from the dating pool. And many women also steer clear of ex-cons, which makes a big difference when one young black man in three can expect to be locked up at some point.

http://newsone.com/nation/news-one-staff/how-the-mass-incarceration-of-black-men-hurts-black-women/

If you think the other 2/3 are innocent, then you're just blind.

so in other words, the majority of them do not engage in that behavior, so it is not typical behavior.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 09:46:23 PM »
That is a politically-correct, conservative estimate.