Author Topic: non-Muslims have been far more genocidal than Muslims  (Read 28793 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Muslims are peaceful
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 08:54:15 PM »
You still didn't answer my question:  How can you follow a nut like Mohammad?

I'm not a Muslims and Muhammad was evil.

You still don't understand. Judaism condones slavery and stoning immoral women to death yet Jews reject this today and they're still Jews. Likewise, Muslims can reject violence and still be Muslims.

The poll has proven that Muslims are peaceful. Every poll about Muslims that I've seen has confirmed this.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

A Muslim who rejects violence is not a Muslim anymore. He has betrayed his faith and became a self-hating Muslim.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 08:57:37 PM »
Likewise, Muslims can reject violence and still be Muslims.

That's just not true. A Muslim who rejects violence and is peaceful is considered a hypocrite according to the Qur'an and Hadith.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 08:58:30 PM »
Even if your poll is true...Do you really think that muslims won't lie??  There is something in the Quaran called  Techia...(it's  ok to lie to the infidel)

The violent ones are honest. Bin Laden, Arafat, Khomneini, etc. will say that violence is necessary. If they did lie then there's still no proof that they do want to exterminate infidels especially with such a low percent of them sanctioning violence.

It doesn't matter what one's religion is it only matters how one conducts himself. Righteous people will not be immoral regardless of their religion. People should be judged by their actions rather than their religion.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 09:00:29 PM »
Even if your poll is true...Do you really think that muslims won't lie??  There is something in the Quaran called  Techia...(it's  ok to lie to the infidel)

The violent ones are honest. Bin Laden, Arafat, Khomneini, etc. will say that violence is necessary. If they did lie then there's still no proof that they do want to exterminate infidels especially with such a low percent of them sanctioning violence.

It doesn't matter what one's religion is it only matters how one conducts himself. Righteous people will not be immoral regardless of their religion. People should be judged by their actions rather than their religion.

I am not wasting my time with this twit. I am going to bed. Good night.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 09:05:59 PM »

Are you a muslim? How can you follow a man who killed fathers and took their daughters as slaves?  What did he do to deserve the term "prophet"?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 09:56:02 PM »

You still don't understand. Judaism condones slavery and stoning immoral women to death yet Jews reject this today and they're still Jews. Likewise, Muslims can reject violence and still be Muslims.

The poll has proven that Muslims are peaceful. Every poll about Muslims that I've seen has confirmed this.

You don't know about Judaism and you should not make comments about it. Judaism is a religion which from the beginning was designed to keep up with the times. We believe that all the commandments need to be followed but we all have free will. I am not going to get into a theological discussion with you defending Judaism against the wicked cult of Islam. There is no comparison because what Islam teaches is to kill all the non believers.

Judaism is intended to be kept by only Jews, and those who convert willingly to the religion. Do not try to compare Judaism to Islam, they are two different things. And the fact is that the Oral law explains the laws and perscribes certain penalties only under certain conditions. When these conditions are met we will once again keep the entire Torah.

You do not know what the Torah says about stoning people or slavery. The concept of slavery in the Torah has nothing to do with modern day slavery. In the Torah proscribed slavery it was a civil case when people became destitute, allowing them to recover. I know about these laws because I have aided people who had no place to go.. Jewish slaves were treated with dignity and respect. Islam has instituted enforced slavery since Mohamed enslaved many cities.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 11:50:31 PM »
Where are Muslims peaceful ?

Certainly not many places on this Earth.

Not in Nigeria...

Or the Sudan...

Or Thailand...

The Phillipines...

Kashmir...

India...

Israel

There is hardly a place on this Earth where Muslims peacefully co-exist with people of other faiths. (in fact, there might be none)

Even if one was to buy into the absurd notion that Muslims are the victims of colonialist oppressors plotting a massive genocide against them and are merely protecting themselves, how does one explain the relentless terror, war and genocide they perpetrate against themselves ?

For example...

Pakistan

Iran

Iraq

Algeria

Afghanistan

Yemen

Somalia

Uganda

So I ask again; Where are Muslims peaceful ?

Any rational person should realize that since they are so barbaric and murderous amongst themselves, that they would do far worse to the infidels inhabiting Dar al Harb if given the chance.

I'll tell you something else RayRay...it's not just the incredible magnitude of Muslim murder that should appall any decent human being. It's the methodology that's beyond the pale of civilized behavior, that makes Islamic terror all the more repugnant to rational people.

It is only Muslims that attack and murder innocent people at Olympic games.

Or blow up people watching the World cup.

Or immolate people in a night club.

Or diners in a pizzaria.

Or hijack and detonate bombs on commercial airliners.

Or fly them into office buildings.

Or blow up buses.

Or throw children off the roof of their school.

Or bash in the brains of infants.

These are the acts of completely uncivilized, barbaric animals without a shred of humanity.

Yet RayRay has the audacity to start a thread titled 'Muslims are peaceful'.

In the final analysis it matters not whether it is 7%, 10% or 99% of Muslims that are violent murderous jihadists. It doesn't matter if they claim they're politically motivated or Koranically inspired. The bottom line is that millions of people have been maimed and died as a result of Muslim violence.

Since the so called 'moderate' Muslims are either unwilling or unable to control the murderous jihadists Islam spawns, the civilized peoples and nations of this world are obligated to defend themselves and put an end Mohammedan atrocities once and for all.

And if you don't like it RayRay, you can GFY and then ESAD.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 12:06:02 AM »
Awesomely said MuckDeFuslims, Bravo!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2010, 01:48:20 AM »

Not in Nigeria...

Or the Sudan...

Or Thailand...

The Phillipines...

Kashmir...

India...

Israel

There is hardly a place on this Earth where Muslims peacefully co-exist with people of other faiths. (in fact, there might be none)

Even if one was to buy into the absurd notion that Muslims are the victims of colonialist oppressors plotting a massive genocide against them and are merely protecting themselves, how does one explain the relentless terror, war and genocide they perpetrate against themselves ?

For example...

Pakistan

Iran

Iraq

Algeria

Afghanistan

Yemen

Somalia

Uganda

Any rational person should realize that since they are so barbaric and murderous amongst themselves, that they would do far worse to the infidels inhabiting Dar al Harb if given the chance.

I'll tell you something else RayRay...it's not just the incredible magnitude of Muslim murder that should appall any decent human being. It's the methodology that's beyond the pale of civilized behavior, that makes Islamic terror all the more repugnant to rational people.

Or diners in a pizzaria.

Or blow up buses.

These are the acts of completely uncivilized, barbaric animals without a shred of humanity.

In the final analysis it matters not whether it is 7%, 10% or 99% of Muslims that are violent murderous jihadists. It doesn't matter if they claim they're politically motivated or Koranically inspired. The bottom line is that millions of people have been maimed and died as a result of Muslim violence.

Since the so called 'moderate' Muslims are either unwilling or unable to control the murderous jihadists Islam spawns, the civilized peoples and nations of this world are obligated to defend themselves and put an end Mohammedan atrocities once and for all.

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*      POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2010, 02:25:11 AM »
DITTO... ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2010, 02:28:34 AM »

Not in Nigeria...

Or the Sudan...

Or Thailand...

The Phillipines...

Kashmir...

India...

Israel

For example...

Pakistan

Iran

Iraq

Algeria

Afghanistan

Yemen

Somalia

Uganda

Or diners in a pizzaria.

Or blow up buses.

This idiotic excuse of a post is the reason why you will remain in the fringe of the fringe. It has just been until very recently that Muslims are relatively violent. Historically Muslims were peaceful. The Crusaders, Mongols, and pre-Islamic Turks were the violent ones in these regions. I don't need to make pee-brained blanket assertions like you. The facts are on my side and I let the facts do the talking for me. I'll ignore the fact that Europeans have committed more wars and genocides than all other peoples combined, and yes these Europeans have exterminated each other more far more than they have against other people, and I'll just look list modern genocides.

The worst genocides of the 20th Century

Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50)   49-78,000,000
Jozef Stalin (USSR, 1932-39)   23,000,000 (the purges plus Ukraine's famine)
Adolf Hitler (Germany, 1939-1945)   12,000,000 (concentration camps and civilians WWII)
Leopold II of Belgium (Congo, 1886-1908)
Hideki Tojo (Japan, 1941-44)   5,000,000 (civilians in WWII)
Ismail Enver (Turkey, 1915-20)   1,200,000 Armenians (1915) + 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000 Anatolian Greeks (1916-22) + 500,000 Assyrians (1915-20)
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79)   1,700,000
Kim Il Sung (North Korea, 1948-94)   1.6 million (purges and concentration camps)
Menghistu (Ethiopia, 1975-78)   1,500,000
Yakubu Gowon (Biafra, 1967-1970)   1,000,000
Leonid Brezhnev (Afghanistan, 1979-1982)   900,000
Jean Kambanda (Rwanda, 1994)   800,000
Suharto (East Timor, West Papua, Communists, 1966-98)   800,00
Saddam Hussein (Iran 1980-1990 and Kurdistan 1987-88)   600,000
Tito (Yugoslavia, 1945-1987)    570,000
Fumimaro Konoe (Japan, 1937-39)   500,000? (Chinese civilians)
Jonas Savimbi (Angola, 1975-2002)   400,000
Mullah Omar - Taliban (Afghanistan, 1986-2001)   400,000
Idi Amin (Uganda, 1969-1979)   300,000
Yahya Khan (Pakistan, 1970-71)     300,000 (Bangladesh)
Benito Mussolini (Ethiopia, 1936; Libya, 1934-45; Yugoslavia, WWII)   300,000
Mobutu Sese Seko (Zaire, 1965-97)   
Charles Taylor (Liberia, 1989-1996)   220,000
Foday Sankoh (Sierra Leone, 1991-2000)    200,000
Michel Micombero (Burundi, 1972)    150,000
Slobodan Milosevic (Yugoslavia, 1992-99)   100,000
Hassan Turabi (Sudan, 1989-1999)   100,000

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html

As you can see the vast majority of genocides have been perpetrated by non-Muslims. It's true that Muslims have historically been a small percent of the world's population but even considering that they have proportionately committed less genocides than non-Muslims. The worst offenders have been Communists and nationalistic chauvinists. Even the Muslim genocides like the Armenian genocide by the Turks were perpetrated not by religious Muslims but by secular nationalists like the secular young Turks. So by your logic, lets exterminate all non-Muslims because they can't control their fellow non-Muslims.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your ramblings. You can continue to distort the truth.

[censored].

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2010, 02:31:42 AM »

You don't read the answers to your points, given before this post. You simply repeat your thesis like a papagei.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 02:36:19 AM »

Or diners in a pizzaria.

Or blow up buses.

And who says that non-Muslims don't behave like that? Read this about the rape of nanking:

"Pregnant women were not spared. In several instances, they were raped, then had their bellies slit open and the fetuses torn out. Sometimes, after storming into a house and encountering a whole family, the Japanese forced Chinese men to rape their own daughters, sons to rape their mothers, and brothers their sisters, while the rest of the family was made to watch.

Throughout the city of Nanking, random acts of murder occurred as soldiers frequently fired their rifles into panicked crowds of civilians, killing indiscriminately. Other soldiers killed shopkeepers, looted their stores, then set the buildings on fire after locking people of all ages inside. They took pleasure in the extraordinary suffering that ensued as the people desperately tried to escape the flames by climbing onto rooftops or leaping down onto the street.

The incredible carnage - citywide burnings, stabbings, drownings, strangulations, rapes, thefts, and massive property destruction - continued unabated for about six weeks, from mid-December 1937 through the beginning of February 1938. Young or old, male or female, anyone could be shot on a whim by any Japanese soldier for any reason. Corpses could be seen everywhere throughout the city. The streets of Nanking were said to literally have run red with blood.

Those who were not killed on the spot were taken to the outskirts of the city and forced to dig their own graves, large rectangular pits that would be filled with decapitated corpses resulting from killing contests the Japanese held among themselves. Other times, the Japanese forced the Chinese to bury each other alive in the dirt.

After this period of unprecedented violence, the Japanese eased off somewhat and settled in for the duration of the war. To pacify the population during the long occupation, highly addictive narcotics, including opium and heroin, were distributed by Japanese soldiers to the people of Nanking, regardless of age. An estimated 50,000 persons became addicted to heroin while many others lost themselves in the city's opium dens.

In addition, the notorious Comfort Women system was introduced which forced young Chinese women to become slave-prostitutes, existing solely for the sexual pleasure of Japanese soldiers."

News reports of the happenings in Nanking appeared in the official Japanese press and also in the West, as page-one reports in newspapers such as the New York Times. Japanese news reports reflected the militaristic mood of the country in which any victory by the Imperial Army resulting in further expansion of the Japanese empire was celebrated. Eyewitness reports by Japanese military correspondents concerning the sufferings of the people of Nanking also appeared. They reflected a mentality in which the brutal dominance of subjugated or so-called inferior peoples was considered just. Incredibly, one paper, the Japan Advertiser, actually published a running count of the heads severed by two officers involved in a decapitation contest, as if it was some kind of a sporting match.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/nanking.htm

Awwww, isn't that cute. I've offended the wimp who can't handle a disagreement.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 02:44:06 AM »
Those Japanese were allies of the Nazi Germans, which were in turn allies of the Muslims, genius.

Ready to pull your thumb out of your butt, Ralph?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2010, 02:45:58 AM »

Not in Nigeria...

Or the Sudan...

Or Thailand...

The Phillipines...

Kashmir...

India...

Israel

For example...

Pakistan

Iran

Iraq

Algeria

Afghanistan

Yemen

Somalia

Uganda

Or diners in a pizzaria.

Or blow up buses.

This idiotic excuse of a post is the reason why you will remain in the fringe of the fringe. It has just been until very recently that Muslims are relatively violent. Historically Muslims were peaceful. The Crusaders, Mongols, and pre-Islamic Turks were the violent ones in these regions. I don't need to make pee-brained blanket assertions like you. The facts are on my side and I let the facts do the talking for me. I'll ignore the fact that Europeans have committed more wars and genocides than all other peoples combined, and yes these Europeans have exterminated each other more far more than they have against other people, and I'll just look list modern genocides.

Adolf Hitler (Germany, 1939-1945)   12,000,000 (concentration camps and civilians WWII)
Ismail Enver (Turkey, 1915-20)   1,200,000 Armenians (1915) + 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000 Anatolian Greeks (1916-22) + 500,000 Assyrians (1915-20)
Kim Il Sung (North Korea, 1948-94)   1.6 million (purges and concentration camps)

As you can see the vast majority of genocides have been perpetrated by non-Muslims. It's true that Muslims have historically been a small percent of the world's population but even considering that they have proportionately committed less genocides than non-Muslims. The worst offenders have been Communists and nationalistic chauvinists. Even the Muslim genocides like the Armenian genocide by the Turks were perpetrated not by religious Muslims but by secular nationalists like the secular young Turks. So by your logic, lets exterminate all non-Muslims because they can't control their fellow non-Muslims.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your ramblings. You can continue to distort the truth.

[censored].

So you've proven that since historically other nations killed each other, Islam is peaceful in comparison? Have you any idea that today's world is a much different place then it was in the years you bring, and murder for religious purposes is looked down upon today? Nobody cares that Islam is peaceful because the life of even one non-Muslim taken in the name of Jihad isn't something we should just let go. According to your ideal, we should just let every attack go and be forgotten. No, my friend. Every life they take is precious. And in a war, there will be mass casualties, "civilian casualties", but at the end of the day, you have to do WHATEVER it takes to defend yourself, your family, and your nation. And if they want to kill us, they better be prepared to deal with the consequences, because we do NOT forget. So please, take your pure numbers elsewhere, because the world is at war with terrorism, and it just so happens these terrorists are Muslims.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2010, 02:53:53 AM »
Those Japanese were allies of the Nazi Germans, which were in turn allies of the Muslims, genius.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Look at how desperately you try to link everything bad to Muslims. The Japs were the scum of the earth and they were non-Muslims. Non-Muslims have committed a greater number of genocides, more brutal genocides, and more deadly genocides.

One more thing, this whole argument is flawed in your favor. I don't have to talk about Muslims as a whole. There's a world of difference between different Muslim groups. Arabs and Blacks are the worst regardless of their religion while Iranians haven't committed a genocide in the last thousands of years. How about we take one Muslim nation and compare them to one non-Muslim nation. Germans vs Iranians. Which people have been more war like and genocidal in the past two thousand years?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 03:20:47 AM by RayRay »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2010, 03:13:53 AM »
The "peaceful majority" is the "silent majority" and it is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people. The Average Japanese individual prior to World War 2 was not a war mongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of Killing that included the systematic killing of 12 million Chinese civilians, most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And, who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace loving". Peace-loving Muslims have become our enemy as they don't speak up. What makes the 93% not stop the only 7% fanatics? Because there is a larger dimension to it. The Muslim Ummah, Universal brotherhood.

In short, imagine an accident situation, a person is heavily injured, and by-standers passing by dont care to pickup that person and put him in hospital. In this case, the by-standers are equally inhumane. Anybody who is inhumane, is a threat to humanity. And so are all the so called peace loving Muslims.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2010, 05:17:06 AM »

Islam is probably not a peaceful religion but 93% of Muslims are. 7% of Muslims are evil. That amounts to 91 million bad Muslims. All of the terrorism you see in the world today come from these Muslims.

First of all this is of course Taqqiya. A Muslim who reject even one part of Islam is considered a Munfaik (Hypocrite) and should be killed, therefore, not Moslem.

Judaism condones slavery and stoning women to death yet almost no Jew condones this today.

Judaism has a very particular form of slavery and it doesn't exist today because of practical reasons (the Israeli governmen forbids it), not because "it doesn't fit to our days" or something as BS as that because Judaism says "בימים ההם בזמן הזה".

Also the bold part is a Nazi lie.

You're a typical case of an ignoramus Nazi troll.

A Muslim who rejects violence is no less of a Muslim than a Jew who rejects stoning women to death and slavery is a Jew.

Simply false relativist logic. Islam is no more than a religion, a Muslim who reject its ideas is not a Muslim according to both logic and Islam.

Judaism is lot more than that. It's a Nation, Orach Chayim, Yoreh De'ah, Even Ha'ezer and Choshen Mishpat. You may name it "religio-nation" but NOT a religion.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:49:50 AM by Ron Juan »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2010, 05:47:03 AM »

Not in Nigeria...

Or the Sudan...

Or Thailand...

The Phillipines...

Kashmir...

India...

Israel

For example...

Pakistan

Iran

Iraq

Algeria

Afghanistan

Yemen

Somalia

Uganda

Or diners in a pizzaria.

Or blow up buses.

[censored].

I'm a [censored] that's distorting the truth ?

Let's review what's transpired here and determine who the truth distorting [censored] really is.

Some insipid douchenozzle comes to this forum and starts a thread entitled "Muslims are peaceful".

The insipid douchenozzle insists 'only' 7% of Muslims support genocidal jihad according to a Gallup poll. The insipid douchenoozle postulates that since 'only' about 90 million Muslims openly support violent jihad, murder and genocide in a Gallup poll, that this is reason enough to proclaim that 'Muslims are peaceful'.

The insipid douchenozzle is given countless examples proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Muslims are not peaceful; the insipid douchenozzle is shown uncontestable evidence which proves not only that Muslims aren't peaceful but that the magnitude and barbarity of Muslim mayhem and murder is off the charts.

And what is the insipid douchenozzle's response ?

The insipid douchenozzle gives this forum a chart of the worst genocides of the 20th century.

That's all you've got as a defense, insipid douchenozzle ?

You've got to be kidding me.

Instead of pulling your head out of your sphincter and seeing what anyone with eyes and a functioning brain would - you still maintain Muslims are peaceful.

And why are Muslims peaceful ?

Because Hitler and Stalin and Mao killed more people in the 20th century !

What brilliant logic !!

Hey, let's start a campaign to convince people that Ted Bundy wasn't such a bad guy because John Gacey buried a larger number of adolescent boys under his house compared to the amount of co-eds corpses Bundy deposited on mountainsides.

You freaking moron.

No one here said Hitler was peaceful. No one here said the Japanese of WWII were peaceful.

But some douchenozzle comes here and says Muslims are peaceful.

That douchenozzle would be YOU.

By the way, douchenozzle, I notice there's quite a few Muslims on the list you posted to prove that 'Muslims are peaceful'.

Only a brainless douchnozzle could post a list containing the names Hassan Tarabi, Idi Amin, Mullah Omar, Saddam Hussein and Ismail Enver and think this supports his moronic assertion that Muslims are peaceful.

You're too [censored] stupid to realize you shot yourself in the foot with that brilliant little gem, douchenozzle.

GFY, ESAD. 

Offline Thaar_Revenge

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2010, 06:38:01 AM »
We aren't peaceful and you aren't peaceful either. We are at war with the West and with IsraHell. I am honest. The stronger will survive. I see no reason for peace and I do not promote peace. The only peace I want to have is the one of an islamised world.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2010, 06:42:49 AM »
We aren't peaceful and you aren't peaceful either. We are at war with the West and with IsraHell. I am honest. The stronger will survive. I see no reason for peace and I do not promote peace. The only peace I want to have is the one of an islamised world.

Hello, Ralph. You seem to be obsessed with Israel lately.

Offline Thaar_Revenge

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2010, 06:59:56 AM »
My name is Ahmad. I am no dirty swine kuffar!  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2010, 07:46:36 AM »
My name is Ahmad. I am no dirty swine kuffar!  >:(

I believe it. You are a dirty quranimal. This is much much worse than a swine.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2010, 07:51:43 AM »
I wish there were more 'honest' Koranimals like Ahmad.

Ahmad, do you think most Koranimals share your desires and ambitions ?

I'm convinced they do.

However, there are lots of douchenozzles (you reading this RayRay ?) that remain unconvinced. They believe you're representative of 'only' 90 million or a small percentage of Mooslimes.

You are to be applauded for your honesty. If only more Koranimals would openly express their desire to annihilate the West and Israel and conquer the world for Pislam.

You're providing a valuable lesson and service to the simpletons in the West who refuse to see Islam for what it truly is.

I guess you were sick the day they were giving taqqiyah lessons in school.

Ahmad, you're almost too good to be true. Why, if I didn't know better, I'd suspect you're a plant.

Keep being truthful Ahmad.

Piss be upon the Islamic comic, aka Mohamhead.

Allahu Crackwhore !

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2010, 09:23:11 AM »
Funny...it seems that you don't notice that they kill each other in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, amongst other places in the world...

Oh and the threats of drawing Mohammed...yeh peaceful...maybe in kookooistan..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein