Author Topic: non-Muslims have been far more genocidal than Muslims  (Read 28795 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Muslims are peaceful
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2010, 09:34:11 AM »
I am so sicked of your non-sense of Muslims being "peaceful." Just at this website and hopefully it'll change your mind about this "peaceful" religion of yours.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2010.htm

93% of Muslims condemned 9/11. Among the 7% that condoned it none of them condoned it on religious ground but on political grounds. This was the perfect survey to refute your lies that 100% of all Muslims want to kill infidels because Islam commands it.

Taqqiya. Go to some other website, you moslems make nothing for HELL for Jews and Christians- YOU SUCK.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2010, 09:36:06 AM »
We aren't peaceful and you aren't peaceful either. We are at war with the West and with IsraHell. I am honest. The stronger will survive. I see no reason for peace and I do not promote peace. The only peace I want to have is the one of an islamised world.

Thaar, you are a faggot, like all Moslems- go f-ck a sheep. Blasphemous monsters.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2010, 09:38:11 AM »
We aren't peaceful and you aren't peaceful either. We are at war with the West and with IsraHell. I am honest. The stronger will survive. I see no reason for peace and I do not promote peace. The only peace I want to have is the one of an islamised world.

Thaar, you are a faggot, like all Moslems- go f-ck a sheep. Blasphemous monsters.

He wants an "ISLAMIZED WORLD"
May allah the merciful LOL send you [censored] to the gallows first, thats 'peace' I can believe.
Cya, but I aint going to HELL, you are.
Caio ARAB DOG
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2010, 09:39:09 AM »
"PEACE:"

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2010, 09:40:29 AM »
THAAR AND RAY, both Arab:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2010, 09:42:50 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2010, 09:46:10 AM »

:usa: :israel: :usa: :israel: :fist: :jump: :clap: ;) :beast:

ARAB DOGS HERE ON JTF, LETS MAKE THEM HAVE A BARKING CONTEST[/glow][/b]
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2010, 01:59:21 PM »
THAAR AND RAY, both Arab:

But you gotta remember one thing. Muslims hate dogs.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2010, 03:31:39 PM »

The insipid douchenozzle insists 'only' 7% of Muslims support genocidal jihad according to a Gallup poll. The insipid douchenoozle postulates that since 'only' about 90 million Muslims openly support violent jihad, murder and genocide in a Gallup poll, that this is reason enough to proclaim that 'Muslims are peaceful'.

That is enough reason to say that they're peaceful.

The insipid douchenozzle is given countless examples proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Muslims are not peaceful; the insipid douchenozzle is shown uncontestable evidence which proves not only that Muslims aren't peaceful but that the magnitude and barbarity of Muslim mayhem and murder is off the charts.

Non-Muslims from the same Muslim nations are just as violent as their Muslims. Behavior is based more on race than on religion and Muslims aren't all alike either. You said they bash in the brains of their babies. The only people that do that today are Blacks regardless of whether their religion is voodoo or Islam. Tell me when Iranians fly planes into buildings, blow up buses, bash in infant brains, or throw school children off of roofs. Chechens, Arabs, and Blacks do that. Chechens and Russians do behave like each other despite differences in religion. Russians were renowned for torturing enemies and their family members in the Soviet Union similar to the way Chechens torture and behead Russians today. 

And in terms of "magnitude" I've shown that the Japanese during WWII tore fetuses out of mothers, forced fathers to rape their daughters and sons to rape their mothers, and burned down buildings with people of all ages inside, and generals who had decapitation contests. They also castrated American soldiers. 

And why are Muslims peaceful ?

Because 93% of them reject violence and some go as far as citing verses from the Koran that reject violence. They go as far as citing the Koran about non-violence yet the violent ones are violent because of political reasons and not religious reasons.

Because Hitler and Stalin and Mao killed more people in the 20th century !

No one here said Hitler was peaceful. No one here said the Japanese of WWII were peaceful.

The comparison is valid. The way you describe Muslims you would think 99% of the wars and genocides have been committed by them but in reality less than 1% of the genocides have been committed by them.

Also, explain why from the year 1,000 - 1945 Muslims have been far more peaceful than Europeans both with each other and with non-Muslims.

By the way, douchenozzle, I notice there's quite a few Muslims on the list you posted to prove that 'Muslims are peaceful'.

Only a brainless douchnozzle could post a list containing the names Hassan Tarabi, Idi Amin, Mullah Omar, Saddam Hussein and Ismail Enver and think this supports his moronic assertion that Muslims are peaceful.

Tarabi and Amin were Black and Blacks behave the same regardless of their religion. Hussein and Enver were secular nationalistic chauvinists like Hitler so Islam is not the reason why they committed genocides. Mullah Omar and his Taliban are the only Muslims that have been genocidal.

You're too [censored] stupid to realize you shot yourself in the foot with that brilliant little gem, douchenozzle.

Go back and address the failures of your emotional-based arguments. Non-Muslims have committed more genocides and their genocides have killed far more people. In terms of cruelty Non-Muslims are also worse. Actions are all that matter, not the wickedness of their prophet. It has been only in recent times that Muslims have surpassed non-Muslims in violence. Throughout most of history non-Muslims from all over the world have been worse.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 03:36:43 PM by RayRay »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2010, 03:36:22 PM »

The insipid douchenozzle insists 'only' 7% of Muslims support genocidal jihad according to a Gallup poll. The insipid douchenoozle postulates that since 'only' about 90 million Muslims openly support violent jihad, murder and genocide in a Gallup poll, that this is reason enough to proclaim that 'Muslims are peaceful'.

That is enough reason to say that they're peaceful.

The insipid douchenozzle is given countless examples proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Muslims are not peaceful; the insipid douchenozzle is shown uncontestable evidence which proves not only that Muslims aren't peaceful but that the magnitude and barbarity of Muslim mayhem and murder is off the charts.

Non-Muslims from the same Muslim nations are just as violent as their Muslims. Behavior is based more on race than on religion and Muslims aren't all alike either. You said they bash in the brains of their babies. The only people that do that today are Blacks regardless of whether their religion is voodoo or Islam. Tell me when Iranians fly planes into buildings, blow up buses, bash in infant brains, or throw school children off of roofs. Chechens, Arabs, and Blacks do that. Chechens and Russians do behave like each other despite differences in religion. Russians were renowned for torturing enemies and their family members in the Soviet Union similar to the way Chechens torture and behead Russians today. 

And in terms of "magnitude" I've shown that the Japanese during WWII tore fetuses out of mothers, forced fathers to rape their daughters and sons to rape their mothers, and burned down buildings with people of all ages inside, and generals who had decapitation contests. They also castrated American soldiers. 

And why are Muslims peaceful ?

Because 93% of them reject violence and some go as far as citing verses from the Koran that reject violence. If they go as far as citing the Koran

Because Hitler and Stalin and Mao killed more people in the 20th century !

No one here said Hitler was peaceful. No one here said the Japanese of WWII were peaceful.

The comparison is valid. The way you describe Muslims you would think 99% of the wars and genocides have been committed by them but in reality less than 1% of the genocides have been committed by them.

Also, explain why from the year 1,000 - 1945 Muslims have been far more peaceful than Europeans both with each other and with non-Muslims.

By the way, douchenozzle, I notice there's quite a few Muslims on the list you posted to prove that 'Muslims are peaceful'.

Only a brainless douchnozzle could post a list containing the names Hassan Tarabi, Idi Amin, Mullah Omar, Saddam Hussein and Ismail Enver and think this supports his moronic assertion that Muslims are peaceful.

Tarabi and Amin were Black and Blacks behave the same regardless of their religion. Hussein and Enver were secular nationalistic chauvinists like Hitler so Islam is not the reason why they committed genocides. Mullah Omar and his Taliban are the only Muslims that have been genocidal.

You're too [censored] stupid to realize you shot yourself in the foot with that brilliant little gem, douchenozzle.

Go back and address the failures of your emotional-based arguments. Non-Muslims have committed more genocides and their genocides have killed far more people. In terms of cruelty Non-Muslims are also worse. Actions are all that matter, not the wickedness of their prophet. It has been only in recent times that Muslims have surpassed non-Muslims in violence. Throughout most of history non-Muslims from all over the world have been worse.

Hey Fuk face.  Allah sucks big dik.  FUK Allah and [censored] You

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »
Hey Fuk face.  Allah sucks big dik.  FUK Allah and deleted You

What are you 13 years old?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2010, 03:39:19 PM »
I bought a Koran and pissed on it.  I piss on your God, Allah

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2010, 03:39:41 PM »

Why don't you answer me you 12 years old fuk face?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2010, 03:45:14 PM »
Fuk Face- The Koran is for wiping assses.  And Allah is shitttt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2010, 03:45:29 PM »

Seems like you're the 13 year old here.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2010, 03:46:46 PM »
FUK FACE.,  I wanna dig up Allah, and crap on him.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2010, 03:49:53 PM »
ALLAH =  SHITTTT

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2010, 03:51:46 PM »
Allah is commonly  found floating around in the middle of any toilet

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2010, 04:05:16 PM »

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2010, 04:08:40 PM »
Allah is commonly  found floating around in the middle of any toilet

And so is Muhammed.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2010, 04:20:51 PM »
First of all this is of course Taqqiya. A Muslim who reject even one part of Islam is considered a Munfaik (Hypocrite) and should be killed, therefore, not Moslem.

And I say it's not Taqqiya. That was easy. Nothing changes the fact that non-Muslims have been far more genocidal and murderous than Muslims.

Judaism has a very particular form of slavery

If Judaism condones slavery then it is a wicked religion. Period.

Also the bold part is a Nazi lie.

20:27  A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

22:13  If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
22:14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
22:15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
22:16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;
22:17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
22:18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;
22:19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.
22:20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

22:23  If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

22:24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you. married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

23:45  And the righteous men, they shall judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands.
23:46 For thus saith the Lord G-d; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.
23:47 And the company shall stone them with stones, and dispatch them with their swords; they shall slay their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses with fire.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 04:27:48 PM by RayRay »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2010, 04:22:11 PM »
Ok, this guy knows it all, every argument he made makes perfect sense.  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: non-Muslims have been far more genocidal than Muslims
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2010, 04:40:55 PM »
GayGay,

You appear to quote from the Torah but you ignore the Talmud which gives a complete explanation of these commandments. Your limited mind cannot comprehend the Jewish faith because you are so tainted by the wicked Islam that you cannot know the truth if it stares at you.

Jewish slavery is nothing to do like Islamic slavery. It is not wicked, it is compassion to those who have fallen into debt and other misfortune. A Jewish slave is treated better than his master, and a Jew is told it is better to not own a slave than to own one. But I doubt you will understand what I am saying here because you have shown how thick you are.

There is no arguing with an idiot who has no understanding of how to interpret our Torah. And I have no desire to teach it to a dog like you...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2010, 04:50:05 PM »
Fuk Face- The Koran is for wiping assses.  And Allah is shitttt

You still don't understand my argument. I will make it plain and simple:

1. I don't deny that Muhammad was a pedophile, murderer, liar, thief, or gangster and that Islam is a false religion.

2. I don't deny that Muslims are now more murderous than non-Muslims but overall non-Muslims have murdered hundreds of times as many people proportionately.

3. Different Muslim ethnic groups behave very differently. Arabs and Blacks are the worst. Iranians and Indian Muslims have been one of the most peaceful people in history. Claiming that all Muslims behave the same is a flawed argument.

4. Non-Muslims of any ethnic group behave very similar to non-Muslims of the same ethnic group. Behavior is based much more on race than on religion.

5. The Iranians want nuclear weapons because some Jews like Kahanists have promised to commit a genocide against them and they want to protect themselves from American imperialists who have a history of overthrowing governments and making war to steal oil.