Author Topic: non-Muslims have been far more genocidal than Muslims  (Read 28817 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: non-Muslims have been far more genocidal than Muslims
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »
I had an Islamic movement this morning, but then I flushed
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslims are peaceful
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2010, 04:59:59 PM »

And I say it's not Taqqiya. That was easy.

Not really. What I said is basic logic (that I showed in another argument that you didn't have the courage to answer), this article's point is an oxymoron or shows Muslims who are smart enough to practice Taqqiya (which was NOT invented by Shi'ites: http://answering-islam.org/Index/T/taqiyya.html#sunni).

What you're saying about Islam, in all of your posts, is nothing less and nothing more than ignorance of Muslim theology, history and culture. Period.

Nothing changes the fact that non-Muslims have been far more genocidal and murderous than Muslims.

That's not always true, and yet it's not a valid argument - the Communists have murdered WAY more people than the Nazis, does it make the Nazis any good?? (I know you'd answer yes).

If Judaism condones slavery then it is a wicked religion. Period.

HAHAHA who are you to tell G-D He's evil Ralph?!

What a moronic self-worshipping Nazi you are. You have no proprietary right on morals, your morals are subjective and therefore lack of any absolulte meaning.

20:27  A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

22:13  If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
22:14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
22:15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
22:16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;
22:17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
22:18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;
22:19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.
22:20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

22:23  If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

22:24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you. married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

23:45  And the righteous men, they shall judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands.
23:46 For thus saith the Lord G-d; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.
23:47 And the company shall stone them with stones, and dispatch them with their swords; they shall slay their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses with fire.

So?

People should read Rashi's interpretations to this before taking what is quoted literally (it can be misunderstood).

What you said is that Judaism condones stoning women, which is a half-truth. What can be understood from what you said is that Judaism treats women like garbage and allows stoning women just like that. Obviously you hate Judaism so you lie about it and try to make to look it bad.

In some cases Judaism allows stoning people (without gender-oriented inequity, if I remember correctly). What's the problem with stoning evil people (in some cases, in other cases they're treated differently). An Atheist Nazi mind like yours would never be able to understand that because you're busy conedming "evil" treatment of evil people but not not the evil people themeselves. Only a Nazi can compare a victim and a criminal.
ours would never be able to understand that because you're busy conedming "evil" treatment of evil people but not not the evil people themeselves. Only a Nazi can compare a victim and a criminal.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2010, 05:01:17 PM »
You appear to quote from the Torah but you ignore the Talmud which gives a complete explanation of these commandments. Your limited mind cannot comprehend the Jewish faith because you are so tainted by the wicked Islam that you cannot know the truth if it stares at you.

I don't believe you. Why don't you list those explanations? The Tanach is as cruel as the Koran and there's no reason why the Talmud would be any better than the Tanach. In fact the Talmud may be even worse. I know that the Talmud and not the Torah not only permits but encourages uncles to have sex with their nieces.

Jewish slavery is nothing to do like Islamic slavery. It is not wicked, it is compassion to those who have fallen into debt and other misfortune. A Jewish slave is treated better than his master, and a Jew is told it is better to not own a slave than to own one. But I doubt you will understand what I am saying here because you have shown how thick you are.

I've already called on your baloney in the past. So far you've lied about Muslims being murderous and genocidal and you said the Iraq war wasn't based on lies.  

There is no arguing with an idiot who has no understanding of how to interpret our Torah. And I have no desire to teach it to a dog like you...

I see. So when you take verse out of context from the Koran it is fine but when I don't take verses out of context from the Tanach and post it in context I'm just not interpreting it correctly.

And you can keep calling me a Muslim but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not a Muslim.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2010, 05:03:48 PM »
GayGay doesn't have the ability to decide what's evil and what's not since he cannot be more right than any other human. Only G-D can do that - and we have His decision.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2010, 05:06:32 PM »
GayGay doesn't have the ability to decide what's evil and what's not since he cannot be more right than any other human. Only G-D can do that - and we have His decision.

And by your dumb logic Muslims can say we can kill you infidels because only G-d can decide what we may do and we have his decision. What's the difference between Islam and Judaism?

So by your logic, it doesn't matter that Islam is as evil as it is because it speaks for G-d.

And your phony, false religion is full of nonsense fairy tales, condones slavery and genocide, condones uncles to marry their nieces, and stoning people to death. Only an evil person would defend that and claim it speaks for god.

You fail.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2010, 05:09:11 PM »

And by your dumb logic Muslims can say we can kill you infidels because only G-d can decide what we may do and we have his decision. What's the difference between Islam and Judaism?

So by your logic, it doesn't matter that Islam is as evil as it is because it speaks for G-d.

You fail.

Lol, no I don't, it's you who cannot understand anything so your dumb wasted relativist logic compares truth (Judaism) and Islam (falsehood).

The difference between Judaism and Islam is that Judaism is Truth and Islam is Falsehood. As simple as that.

You fail.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2010, 05:18:51 PM »
المنافقون are not Muslims!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2010, 05:19:26 PM »
What you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that you are a complete and utter moron, nothing more and nothing less.

Why don't you go spend your time killing infidels, you are wasting our time here..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2010, 05:21:35 PM »
What you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that you are a complete and utter moron, nothing more and nothing less.

Why don't you go spend your time killing infidels, you are wasting our time here..

He just cannot understand that لا إله إلا إلوقـيم ومائير كاهانا رسول إلوقـيم...

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2010, 05:22:27 PM »

Not really. What I said is basic logic (that I showed in another argument that you didn't have the courage to answer), this article's point is an oxymoron or shows Muslims who are smart enough to practice Taqqiya (which was NOT invented by Shi'ites: http://answering-islam.org/Index/T/taqiyya.html#sunni).

What you're saying about Islam, in all of your posts, is nothing less and nothing more than ignorance of Muslim theology, history and culture. Period.

Prove that they lied. If the poll shows that they reject violence and you said they lied the burden of proof is on you to prove it.

That's not always true, and yet it's not a valid argument - the Communists have murdered WAY more people than the Nazis, does it make the Nazis any good?? (I know you'd answer yes).

That's bullcrap. The Nazis were nationalists and nationalists along with Communists have exterminated people in a class of their own. Real Muslims are responsible for less than 1% of all the genocides in the past 100 years. Your comparison of nationalists and communists to Muslims is flawed because both these groups have been responsible for the vast majority of the world's genocides. You're claiming that since Communists have killed more than nationalists while the Nazis were more evil proves that the number killed does not measure evil. It is a measure of evil for Muslims when historically they've been peaceful and have committed less than one percent of the world's genocides.

HAHAHA who are you to tell G-D He's evil Ralph?!

What a moronic self-worshipping Nazi you are. You have no proprietary right on morals, your morals are subjective and therefore lack of any absolulte meaning.

Is that right you pee-brained retard? In that case I'll invent a religion tomorrow that states vile, cruel, and hateful things and then I'll say it speaks for G-d because your morals are subjective. Any religion like Judaism that is filled with nonsense fairy tales and cruelty is false. Any logical person can see that. And by your retarded logic Muslims can say the same thing about Islam. They should learn from a retard like you.

So?

People should read Rashi's interpretations to this before taking what is quoted literally (it can be misunderstood).

What you said is that Judaism condones stoning women, which is a half-truth. What can be understood from what you said is that Judaism treats women like garbage and allows stoning women just like that. Obviously you hate Judaism so you lie about it and try to make to look it bad.

In some cases Judaism allows stoning people (without gender-oriented inequity, if I remember correctly). What's the problem with stoning evil people (in some cases, in other cases they're treated differently). An Atheist Nazi mind like yours would never be able to understand that because you're busy conedming "evil" treatment of evil people but not not the evil people themeselves. Only a Nazi can compare a victim and a criminal.
ours would never be able to understand that because you're busy conedming "evil" treatment of evil people but not not the evil people themeselves. Only a Nazi can compare a victim and a criminal.

Don't feel bad that you're losing the argument, retard. You overly-emotional faggots always call your opponents Nazis when they expose your religion. You should be used to losing the argument. I've also debated Muslims that said the exact same thing. "Our verse are being taken out of context." Nothing is being taken out of context. Only a lying piece of excrement like you would say that.

1. Judaism encourages uncles to marry their nieces.
2. Judaism condones slavery.
3. Judaism condones genocide.
4. Judaism condones stoning people to death for nonsense reasons.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:27:41 PM by RayRay »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2010, 05:24:40 PM »
4. Judaism condones stoning people to death for nonsense reasons

All of what you mentioned above is completely false. You are nuts.

1. Judaism does not encourage uncles to marry their nieces.
2. Judaism does not condone slavery.
3. Judaism does not condone genocide.
4. Judaism does not condone stoning people to death for nonsense reasons

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »
RayRay,

You do not know anything about Judaism, just what you learned from Nazi websites..
1) Judaism doesn't condone uncles marrying neices. Although this was allowed at a time, it is no longer allowed... There were reasons it was allowed at the time. Also Torah allowed Jews to marry multiple wives at one time, but that was changed also. You cannot say just because it is written in the Written law that you know how to interpret the law, only the Talmud explains the intricacies of the law... But you are a pee-brain and refuse to learn a single thing.

2. Judaism does not condone slavery. The Torah discussion of slavery is a societal system used to help the poor by giving them a place to live. The longest time a Jewish slave can remain in his servitude is only 7 years before he must be released. But again you are thick-headed and only read the part you want to read.

3. Judaism does not condone genocide... The Torah commanded the Israelites to conquer the land of Canaan, which because of G-ds hatred for Idolotry there was ample reason for. But the laws of War for Jews doesn't condone Genocide at all. Reading the laws of Jewish war it is clear that the Jewish nation should attempt a peaceful resolution before going to armed conflict. Even in armed conflict the laws discuss not destroying fruit trees, allowing the enemy one exit for those who don't want to fight, the Jewish army allows members to be excused from the war for various reasons, etc. etc... But again you will ignore facts and blabber on about how this is comparable to Islam, which we all know is complete BS on your part.

4. Judaism does not condone stoning to death for nonsense reasons. If a person studies the laws you will understand the reasons for the punishments. And the other thing is that the only way a death penalty can be given is through the Sanhedrin, which ceased operating 1000s of years ago, so there are no death penalties in Judaism at this time.... Also the requirements for a death penalty are much more severe than any civilized society today.... In order to render a death penalty there must be at least two witnesses, those witnesses need to warn the offender at least onces before the sentence can be rendered, and the court would only render a death penalty once in 70 years....

So do some learning and stop spouting nonsense here... Judaism is a religion which is based on a living document, the Torah, which is able to be followed in every generation.

There have been no people put to death by a Jewish court in over 2000 years... Yet Islam puts Fatwas and kills and mutilates women daily...

You have severe mental problems gaygay.... If you continue posting the same garbage over and over I will recommend you be banned again... It is only entertaining for you to be so stupid for so long... That time is running out...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2010, 05:32:29 PM »

You sure you don't want to take that back?

A man may marry:

4. His niece. In American and English civil law, a man may not marry a niece who is the daughter of his brother or sister, but may marry a niece who is the daughter of his wife’s brother or sister. The halakhic permission—even encouragement—to marry the daughter of a brother or sister is superseded by the civil law’s prohibition in this case."

5. His cousin.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/468337/jewish/Prohibited-Marriages.htm

All refuted.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2010, 05:36:08 PM »

You sure you don't want to take that back?

A man may marry:

4. His niece. In American and English civil law, a man may not marry a niece who is the daughter of his brother or sister, but may marry a niece who is the daughter of his wife’s brother or sister. The halakhic permission—even encouragement—to marry the daughter of a brother or sister is superseded by the civil law’s prohibition in this case."

5. His cousin.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/468337/jewish/Prohibited-Marriages.htm

All refuted.

Obviously by your own quotation from Chabad you admit that Jews do not marry uncles and neices because it is against civil law...

Let us look at the laws of slavery:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/305549/jewish/Torah-Slavery-and-the-Jews.htm

Question:

My question is about slavery in the Torah. Why did the Torah allow it? It bothers me, though I know there must be some explanation.

Answer:

Once in a while a question comes along that gets to the core of everything. Then along comes some smart-aleck to provide an answer and wash the whole thing away.

Questions such as these are not just holes in the ground waiting to be plugged up. They are invitations to spelunk deep beneath the surface, traveling all the way to the bedrock of our beliefs, challenging basic assumptions and redefining the landscape.

Your question is one of those bedrock questions: After all, isn't slavery the antithesis of Torah?

Torah begins with the creation of Adam in the Divine Image. The central event of the Torah narrative is the liberation of an entire nation of slaves from a cruel oppressor. Torah is about liberty, human dignity and respect for our fellow citizens of this planet for which the Creator cares so much. More than Torah is Man's discovery of G-d, Torah is G-d's discovery of Man and his world.

How can that same Torah that makes us kind permit oppressive labor of a fellow Divine Image? You'll note, too, that as soon as the Ten Commandments are done with, where does the Torah begin legislating? "If you will have a maidservant..."--with the rights of the most easily oppressed citizen, a young girl working in your home.
Let me point out another powerful weapon of social upheaval that the Torah espouses, especially through the medium of King David's collection of psalms: The Divine CEO open-door policy. A.k.a. "personal prayer": Any individual, indeed, any living creature, can at any moment, for any complaint, cry out to the Master of the Universe and his/her/its petition will be heard and acted upon. Guaranteed. "This poor man cries out and G-d listens." You may not have thought about this, but those may just be the most radical, subversive and revolutionary words in history. Whereas the kings and priests of old would have their subjects believe that life is a grand chain of command with yours truly on top and you scum on the bottom, this idea of personal prayer flattened all hierarchies: Everyone is equally close to the top of the ladder.

Torah is not just about liberty, Torah liberates in a radical way. Yet here you have these laws about buying and selling slaves. What's going on?

Okay, they're not really slaves. Slaves are people owned by other people. In Torah law, you never have complete ownership over anything. These slaves rest on the seventh day and Jewish holidays, cannot be physically or sexually abused and are obligated in many mitzvot. So they are really more like indentured servants.

But that certainly does not answer our question: Why should any human being be deprived of rights and privileges that others have? Such as the right to live wherever they please, work for whoever they wish to work and quit whenever they want? How does this divvy up with the Torah's assertion that every human being bears the Divine Image?

Maimonides

Yes, there's tension here, and as every good dramatist and massage therapist knows, tension is a good point to play with.

The place we're going to start is Maimonides' Laws of Servants. Being the reckless, impatient souls that we are, we'll start from the very last words.

(You may ask, "Why the obsession with Maimonides? Is he the only authority on everything?"

No, he's not. But he's usually a great place to search for answers.

Maimonides wrote the only codification of the entire gamut of Jewish law-the Mishnah only includes those matters that were not common practice and could come to be forgotten. And the Shulchan Aruch includes only those matters that apply in the time of exile. And he wrote in a concise style with great precision.

Sure, he hit up against lots of controversy for a few hundred years. But eventually he was accepted as the foremost authority since the close of the Babylonian Talmud.)

So here goes:

It is permissible to work a non-Jewish servant harshly. Yet, although this is the law, the way of the pious and the wise is to be compassionate and to pursue justice, not to overburden or oppress a servant, and to provide them from every dish and every drink.

The early sages would give their servants from every dish on their table. They would feed their animals and their servants before sitting to their own meals. Does it not say (Psalms 123:2), "As the eyes of the servant to the hand of his master; as the eyes of the maid to her mistress [so our eyes are towards the L-rd our G-d...]"?

So, too, you should not denigrate a servant, neither physically nor verbally. The Torah made him your servant to do work, not to be disgraced. Do not treat him with constant screaming and anger, rather speak with him pleasantly and listen to his complaints. Such were the good ways in which Job took pride when he said, "Did I ever despise the judgment of my servant and my maid when they argued with me? Did not my Maker make him, too, in the belly; did not the same One form us both in the womb?"

For anger and cruelty are only found among other nations. The children of Abraham, our father--and they are Israel, to whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has provided the goodness of Torah and commanded us righteous judgments and statutes--they are compassionate to all. This is one of the attributes of the Holy One, blessed be He, that we are commanded to emulate (Psalms 145:9): "And He has compassion for all He has made."

Furthermore, all who have compassion will be treated compassionately, as was stated (Deuteronomy 13:18), "He will give you compassion and He will have compassion upon you and multiply you."

(Mishneh Torah, Laws of Indentured Servants, 9:8)

Tightening the Screws

Reading superficially, you might imagine that Maimonides is presenting us with little more than apologetics. He seems to be saying, "The Torah says we can be real mean, but that's not nice, so we don't do that."

But I'm asking you to read his words a little more carefully. Look for the tension in those words. Tension is meaningful, tension indicates something deep going on: Here you have the Torah telling you to be kind and compassionate towards all G-d's creatures. And this is not just a polite suggestion--this is a command:

"And you shall go in His ways!" (Deuteronomy 28:9)

"Is it possible to say such a thing? Rather, it means that since He is compassionate, you too must be compassionate. Since He is kind, you must also be kind. Since He dresses the naked and feeds the hungry, so must you....." (Midrash Sifri; Talmud, Sotah 14a)

--which Maimonides himself counts as one of the 613 mitzvahs of the Torah (Book of Mitzvot, Positive Commandment #8).

And then the same Torah says, "But you're allowed to be nasty to your slaves"!

The tension screws tighter: Why are we kind and compassionate? Because "the Holy One, blessed be He, gave us His Torah." So how can that same Torah that makes us kind permit oppressive labor of a fellow Divine Image?

How about a little consistency over here? Why can't the Torah start outright with the laws of servants, "If you have people working for you, you must treat them as equals. You must talk to them in a pleasant voice, listen to their complaints, feed them the same food you eat, provide employee benefits, regular vacations, perks and incentives, great office parties, stock options in the company, in-house professional massage therapy at lunch break and a sushi bar on every floor. If you don't like it, do the work yourself."

Why not? Because that would undermine the purpose of Torah.

As you see my explanation of Slavery is correct, it is nothing like the concept of American or Islamic slavery at all... Just because you are retarded doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the commandments concerning slavery in the Torah...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:41:51 PM by muman613 »

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2010, 05:39:04 PM »
Obviously by your own quotation from Chabad you admit that Jews do not marry uncles and neices because it is against civil law...

It is against civil law in the present in most nations but it was encouraged before civil law prohibited it.

What about marrying cousins? That's incestuous and no religion of god would condone incest, which produces diseased children.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2010, 05:41:21 PM »

It is against civil law in the present in most nations but it was encouraged before civil law prohibited it.

What about marrying cousins? That's incestuous and no religion of G-d would condone incest, which produces diseased children.

That is your opinion, and I can care less about it..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2010, 05:43:00 PM »
Let's humiliate you once again.

Prove that they lied. If the poll shows that they reject violence and you said they lied the burden of proof is on you to prove it.

Islam commands them to lie...?

I've already proved it to you. Go back to first grade and learn how to read, Ralph.

That's bullcrap.  

Look, you said that because non-Muslims supposedly murdered more people than Muslims (which is not always true), What's the point if not trying to protect them?

The fact that some killed more than them, doens't make them human.

The Nazis were nationalists and nationalists along with Communists have exterminated people in a class of their own.

The reason is not the topic of this discussion, the numbers are.

Real Muslims are responsible for less than 1% of all the genocides in the past 100 years.

What an outright liar you are.

* 2 million Muslims were killed by other Muslims in the Iraqi-Iranian war.
* 2 million Sudanese non-Muslims were murdered by Sudanese Muslims.
* 350,000 Lebanese were muredered during the Civil War in Lebanon from 1975 to 1982.
* 250,000 Christian Indonesians were murdered by Muslim Indonesians.
etc etc etc

What's a "Real Muslim" and what's a "Fake Muslim"?  :::D :::D One who betrays his culture and fits your subjective standards?  :laugh:

Your comparison of nationalists and communists to Muslims is flawed because both these groups have been responsible for the vast majority of the world's genocides.

As shown above they were not. How does the reason for murder matters? the argument is about numbers (Also, the Muslims participated in the genocide the Communists and the Nazis have committed), you started talking numbers, I've proved you wrong, that's my answer.

Are you that dishonest that you humiliate yourself and use a moronic nonsense argument like this instead of admitting you're wrong?

They're the

Donno how to type, do you?

Is that right you pee-brained retard? In that case I'll invent a religion tomorrow that states vile, cruel, and hateful things and then I'll say it speaks for G-d because your morals are subjective. Any religion like Judaism that is filled with nonsense fairy tales and cruelty is false. Any logical person can see that. Annd by your retarded logic Muslims can say the same thing about Islam. They should learn from a retard like you.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D Who said Judaism is invented and not Divine?!

Don't feel bad that you're losing the argument, retard. You overly-emotional faggots always call your opponents Nazis when they expose your religion. You should be used to losing the argument. I've also debated Muslims that said the exact same thing. "Our verse are being taken out of context." Nothing is being taken out of context. Only a lying piece of excrement like you would say that.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D should I even answer that?

I've explained how you took the verse out of context because you're too dumb to understand it and learn instead of judging it with your professional ignorance, what you do is use ad-hominem (what you're blaming me for) because you're too dishonest to check it out. You can do nothing but wine and compare completely different ideas (Judaism vs Islam) with no reasonable base to that comparison.

4. Judaism condones stoning people to death for nonsense reasons.

You love cursing me, were you hurt when you lost the debate?

I already answered that, people you can search it up and laugh at this clown.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:53:08 PM by Ron Juan »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2010, 05:45:51 PM »
Ralph just gets dumber and dumber after every post. He didn't answer 80% of my points. I'm getting bored.

الجهل...

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2010, 05:51:08 PM »
בס''ד

Ralph, what does your psychiatrist say about your obsession with JTF? How does he feel about your registering on our forum dozens of times with different names? I hope you are taking your medication.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2010, 05:56:15 PM »
RayRay,

You do not know anything about Judaism, just what you learned from Nazi websites..

False. I get my information about Judaism from this source:

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/

1) Judaism doesn't condone uncles marrying neices. Although this was allowed at a time, it is no longer allowed...

This means that Judaism is imperfect. G-d does not make laws and then want them to be changed. That's common sense. Any religion of G-d is supposed to be perfect.

There were reasons it was allowed at the time. Also Torah allowed Jews to marry multiple wives at one time, but that was changed also.

Again, imperfection.

You cannot say just because it is written in the Written law that you know how to interpret the law, only the Talmud explains the intricacies of the law... But you are a pee-brain and refuse to learn a single thing.

No I hold religions to high standards. They claim they speak for G-d so they shouldn't have any errors or sanctioning of evil.

2. Judaism does not condone slavery. The Torah discussion of slavery is a societal system used to help the poor by giving them a place to live. The longest time a Jewish slave can remain in his servitude is only 7 years before he must be released. But again you are thick-headed and only read the part you want to read.

You're trying to water down the evil of slavery. Being enslaved by your own society for even one day is evil. Now I have a question for you. If Judaism is a perfect religion that speaks for G-d why is it that all of thee practices are illegal today and why have all of these laws been reformed or voided.

3. Judaism does not condone genocide... The Torah commanded the Israelites to conquer the land of Canaan, which because of G-ds hatred for Idolotry there was ample reason for.

That is genocide. No religion of G-d would condone killing an entire people because some of them worship a false G-d. Why should that even be a sin. Anyone should be free to worship what they want.

Even in armed conflict the laws discuss not destroying fruit trees

This type of nonsense is more proof that Judaism is a false religion.

4. Judaism does not condone stoning to death for nonsense reasons. If a person studies the laws you will understand the reasons for the punishments. And the other thing is that the only way a death penalty can be given is through the Sanhedrin, which ceased operating 1000s of years ago, so there are no death penalties in Judaism at this time.... Also the requirements for a death penalty are much more severe than any civilized society today....

The Tanach clearly says that adulterers will be stoned to death. That is barbaric. Maybe the Rabbis of the Talmud didn't like that and decided to change it but this shows that Judaism is imperfect.

One more thing, Judaism also contradicts science. I believe it says that the sun revolves around the earth.

So do some learning and stop spouting nonsense here... Judaism is a religion which is based on a living document, the Torah, which is able to be followed in every generation.

If by living document you mean open to interpretation then again this shows that it's an imperfect religion.

There have been no people put to death by a Jewish court in over 2000 years... Yet Islam puts Fatwas and kills and mutilates women daily...

Islam is an evil and wicked religion. I have made that clear. Most Muslims are not evil.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2010, 05:59:12 PM »

That is nonsense. If you ask me, Islam is more of a false religion than Judaism will ever be.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2010, 06:02:23 PM »

That is nonsense. If you ask me, Islam is more of a false religion than Judaism will ever be.

So you admit that Judaism is less of a false religion than Islam, which means it's still a false religion.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2010, 06:06:43 PM »

So you admit that Judaism is less of a false religion than Islam, which means it's still a false religion.

No, that is not what I mean. Muhammed stole everything from the Jews including the concept of non eating pork. You are walking on thin ice here.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »
Ralph just gets dumber and dumber after every post. He didn't answer 80% of my points. I'm getting bored.

الجهل...

I don't respond to your repetitive points. You use the Torah as an excuse to commit genocides against entire peoples but then you hypocritically complain about Islam when Muslims show the desire to do the same thing.

Muslims may be commanded to lie to protect their religion but that doesn't mean they will lie when gallup poll asks them if they approve of violence. You have no proof that they lied.

The Iran-Iraq war was a war, not a genocide. My list showed genocides, not wars. If I include wars it will be even worse for you. The Armenian genocide was committed by secular nationalist Turks like the Nazis. Islam did not cause that genocide.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »
בס''ד

Torah Judaism is perfect and does not change. However, there are "70 faces of the Torah" which means there are different acceptable ways of observing the commandments. There is not one monolithic method of observing G-d's laws.

Ralph, your obsession with us is getting boring. I know you went crazy when we criticized your idol Ron Paul. Ever since then, you have registered dozens of times. If we hadn't banned you, you would have spent your entire life writing obsessively on our forum.